BY SEPHORA #59 in Hairbrushes & Combs

What it is:
A stylish and effective travel brush with a combination of boar and plastic bristles.

What it does:
Brush your hair beautiful with this compact brush perfect for travel. The longer, plastic bristles comb through the hair and the boar bristles smooth out kinks and tangles, ensuring gorgeous strands all day. This durable brush is water resistant and the perfect tool for pulling up a ponytail or detangling after a breezy afternoon.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I have curly hair that brushes usually get caught in, but not this one." in 1 review
  • "really great brush, especially for thick hair even." in 1 review
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a small travel brush with boar bristles and was so happy to find this one. This brush is small and has no problem fitting into my purse and I love how my hair feels after using this brush. I wish there was a bigger version on this and at this price point too.
Ontario , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is heaven for my hair. My hair gets super smooth any time I brush it I've never used it with wet hair only dry hair. And with some serum and my hair won't frizz or get static it's small enough to have in your purse and for vacation
Yrma B.
Yrma B.
I have natural hair and this thing is get to blow out my hair, I don't go thought breakage and and damage, I love a damage.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush and is small enough to take on the go for travel or in a purse. A staple for me & essential
maddie w.
maddie w.
North Richland Hills, TX
I love this brush to pieces!!!! I have one in my car which is great for on the go because it is very small and protable
Kristin  Y.
Kristin Y.
Richmond , IN
I just found out about this brush and cant wait to try it. My daughter is tender headed and I think it will be perfect for her.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Madison, WI
Even though it is travel-sized, I often use this brush at home. It has both soft and hard bristles and is excellent at de-tangling the tougher tangles!
Summer D.
Summer D.
Greeneville, TN
I absolutely love the size of this brush, and how well it actually works. Being travel size makes it ten times as better. Every lady should have one of this on her, very very needed.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Edinburgh, IN
I really like this brush. It is the perfect size to carry around in my purse plus I really like the bristles. It combs through my hair easily without pulling.
Winchester, VA
I buy these types of brushes all the time
Moreno Valley, CA
Does it help your hair?
Moreno Valley, CA
Does it help untangle your hair?
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Does this brush with thick hair?
Rebekah A.
Rebekah A.
Saint Marys, GA
Is this good for thick hair? I always have knotted hair when I get out of the shower.