BY SEPHORA #68 in Hairbrushes & Combs

What it is:
A stylish and effective travel brush with a combination of boar and plastic bristles.

What it does:
Brush your hair beautiful with this compact brush perfect for travel. The longer, plastic bristles comb through the hair and the boar bristles smooth out kinks and tangles, ensuring gorgeous strands all day. This durable brush is water resistant and the perfect tool for pulling up a ponytail or detangling after a breezy afternoon.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I have curly hair that brushes usually get caught in, but not this one." in 1 review
  • "really great brush, especially for thick hair even." in 1 review
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
This brush is heaven for my hair. My hair gets super smooth any time I brush it I've never used it with wet hair only dry hair. And with some serum and my hair won't frizz or get static it's small enough to have in your purse and for vacation
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
I been looking for a small travel brush with boar bristles and was so happy to find this one. This brush is small and has no problem fitting into my purse and I love how my hair feels after using this brush. I wish there was a bigger version on this and at this price point too.
donna l.
Des Plaines, IL
My daughters have VERY long hair. Their hair gets tangled a lot..and they are not big fans of me brushing their hair. However, I'm glad i found this brush because for some reason, they don't whine as much when their hair is tangled and I'm brushing it with this brush!!
Katie M.
This brush is amazing. Every since I cut my hair short, it gets greasy feeling much faster, but with the boar bristles, the oil is distributed down my hair, pushing it away from my scalp. Plus it makes my hair feel so smooth and it's so small I can throw it in my backpack, gym bag, or purse. I bought 2 for myself and a few to give as gifts.
Maria W.
Arlington, VA
I'm in love with this brush! I have curly hair that brushes usually get caught in, but not this one. The smaller soft bristles keeps the brush from pulling your hair, and helps to give it a healthy look.
Jessica N.
Edinburgh, IN
I really like this brush. It is the perfect size to carry around in my purse plus I really like the bristles. It combs through my hair easily without pulling.
Summer D.
Greeneville, TN
I absolutely love the size of this brush, and how well it actually works. Being travel size makes it ten times as better. Every lady should have one of this on her, very very needed.
Melanie D.
I love the size of this brush, its very handy to have around! However, I have had one that the handle fell off! But, I have one in my purse and car!! Overall, love the hairbrush!!
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
A travel size brush made of boar and plastic bristles . Put it in your purse travel size brush your hair as you go very convenant .
maddie w.
North Richland Hills, TX
I love this brush to pieces!!!! I have one in my car which is great for on the go because it is very small and protable
refka I.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does it help your hair?
refka I.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does it help untangle your hair?
Morgan E.
Does this brush with thick hair?
Rebekah A.
Saint Marys, GA
Is this good for thick hair? I always have knotted hair when I get out of the shower.