MakeupLip MakeupLipstickSephora
COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color

SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color

An ultralightweight, modern matte lip color with a subtle sheen. This innovative formula saturates lips with a hint of luster for full, matte coverage that won’t dry out or crack. Nourishing, feather-light rose hip seed oil hydrates lips to offer plush, pigmented color. The custom contoured applicator tip paints on with precision in one swipe, so you can wear modern color with confidence. What else you need to know:This product is available in 12 shades, and it is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Is this worth the money? How long does it last? Does it smudge? I still enjoy wearing make up, but my mask keeps taking my lipstick off and moving it around my face
Does this product crack when it dries up or smudges when you eat or drink anything?
Hook does this make your lips feel after drying down?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color!
Product Highlights
...don't want to wear the bold lips, know that the other colors are extremely long lasting.in reviews
I LOVE THESE LONGWEAR LIQUID LIP COLOR. THE COLOR ARE GREAT VERY PIGMENTED JUST 1 OR 2 COATS WILL DO DEPENDING ON YOUR DEPTH OF COLOR YOU WANT EITHER WAY A GREAT PRODUCT TO HAVE. THERE IS A VARIETY OF ASORTED COLORS TO CHOSE FROM. COLOR GOES ON WET BUT DON'T WORRY IT WILL DRY MATTE AND THE END RESULT WILL BE GREAT in reviews
Haley W.
La Fayette, GA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color uploaded by Haley W.
Review for: SEPHORA LUSTER MATTE LONG-WEAR LIP COLOR - MULBERRY
Nice product, last a long time, goes on smoothly and creamy but did make my lips feel a bit dried out which is the only thing I didn't like about ot. But the color was beautiful and I liked it
Alexa S.
Conroe, TX
SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color uploaded by Alexa S.
The photo I attached it the shade I currently have! I was in desperate need of a nude & this was even on sale! It was meant to be 😍 definitely a staple!!
Fanny G.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color uploaded by Fanny G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I rate this a 3 out of 5 because i do love the color but it took me a bit to get the shade even like 3 coats, and it does not dry down fast enough so it does take time So i don't hate it but will not be one of my go to I will probably use it again but tbh don't think i would more than once a month (i do use lipstick every day for my job t least before covid)
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this liquid lipstick! It dries down mostly, which is the kind I like - it helps it stay in place best. It’s not super drying either. A good deep black pigment too!
Latrese B.
Mableton, GA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color uploaded by Latrese B.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color uploaded by Latrese B.
I love the liquid matte from Sephora. When they say long-lasting, that’s exactly what they mean. It lasts through a [email protected] well and doesn’t bleed into my mask.
Regan B.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color uploaded by Regan B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried shade "Deep Plum Luster". I think this is a fun one! I honestly don't remember when I got it. It matches really well with one of my jackets. I put it on after I drank coffee so I'm not sure how well it holds up against liquids.
Keegan C.
Black Creek, WI
SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color uploaded by Keegan C.
*note I am wearing a different shade* this is such a fun different color that I love to wear for a bold lip. It spreads on very easily and feels velvety when putting on. It does get pretty dry since it’s matte and I wish it would stay on a bit better
Nadiya L.
Harper Woods, MI
SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color uploaded by Nadiya L.
Review for: SEPHORA LUSTER MATTE LONG-WEAR LIP COLOR - SCARLET by Sephora
I just got a little sample of this from Sephora to try and I really need to buy a full-sized one! It lasts very long and doesn’t come off EVERYWHERE! It is a rich, deep, red, very very pretty! I am more satisfied with this than any other red lipstick I have tried!
Maliya R.
Suffolk, VA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color uploaded by Maliya R.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color uploaded by Maliya R.
Review for: SEPHORA LUSTER MATTE LONG-WEAR LIP COLOR - SCARLET by Sephora
I was born with a cleft lip/palate so I do not wear colored lipstick but this one changed my mind. I tried it to help break me out of my shell and fell in love. The color payoff is ridiculous and it is so easy to apply. It dries very quickly and does not remove easily when eating or drinking. I highly recommend trying it out.
Mariane S.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color uploaded by Mariane S.
I have got a sample of “ Rose redux” and I reaaaaally loved it! They dry quickly, I can feel a sensation of moisturizer in my lips and they don’t transfer after dried, and the color it’s amazing also! 🩸 great product SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color

195 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...