BY SEPHORA

A set of four ultralightweight, modern matte lip colors with a subtle sheen. This innovative formula saturates lips with a hint of luster for full, matte coverage that won't dry out or crack. Nourishing, feather-light rose hip seed oil hydrates lips and offers plush, pigmented color. The custom contoured applicator tip paints with precision in one swipe, so you can wear modern color with confidence.

This set contains:

- 4 x 0.14 oz Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Colors in Lilac Luster, Magenta Luster, Scarlet Luster, Electra Pink Luster This product is made in Italy.

Buy on Sephora
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
Okay...I love lipstick...it always finishes the look for me. So today I tried the Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color from the Sephora Collection. I wasn't completely wowed by it. I will say, it was very easy to apply with the doefoot applicator. Applicaton was super easy with such a smooth formula. It just glided along my lips effortlessly which was great. It wasn't dry or streaky at all and the color was VERY pigmented. It just took one swipe for my lower lip. The color was beautiful and it wasn't sheer at all. It was gorgeous. But it was advertised to be a Matte Long Wear lip color and that is where the disappointment came in. It became sticky and definitely was not matte. Also it never actually dried..it was basically a sticky mess. :( Thus I didn't get the Long Wearing lip color I was expecting. Unfortunately I have to give this product a 2 out of 5 stars. The color was beautiful but I felt duped by the formula.
Katie W.
San Jose, CA
I love this line purely because it had the exact color that I was looking for. The texture is nice and smooth. Not sure if it's necessarily moisturizing, but it definitely doesn't dry out my lips. My gripes about it are that it doesn't completely dry out so it's not so "matte" as the names implies. I've found tho that if I put a much smaller amount on my lips, and I smack my lips repeatedly a few times, it helps it to dry out and mattifying a bit. AND it still transfers a bit so I won't wear it if I'm going to be eating and drinking. Oh AND ... if Sephora could edit the design so that the wand is cleaned off a bit before it comes out of the tube. There's way too much on the wand and kinda makes a mess at the opening. BUT in the end, these are small matters to me that I have fixes for or willing to deal with so overall, I will keep reaching for my favorite color.
Kelly M.
Apex, NC
All I can say is, yessss!

You really cannot beat this for the price point. Only 13$ compared to the normal 20+ for liquid lipsticks. Not only is the price great, the lipstick itself proved to be one of my favorite formulas! Dries matte but not at all drying on the lips. The color selection is right up my alley too, I love rosey nudes. They do also come in reds, pinks and plums! There is sure to be a flattering color for everyone.

On to how it holds up. For me, it stayed well. The only fading was in the center of the lips after eating, but I've never had a liquid lipstick that doesn't. The lasting power is comparable to other brands such as Anastasia Beverly Hills and Stila, which have similar formula's as the Sephora one.

I would definitely recommend this product, and can't wait to buy more for myself!
Emily H.
Dover, DE
I got this product in the shade fig luster I believe is the name. I really loved the color and packaging and the price is decent compared to many other companies. I found out with this product that I'm not a big liquid matte fan but if you just have naturally moist lips and can pull it off I think it looks great but my lips just get to *crusty* lol. This product doesn't get too dry like others I have tried such as colour pop, and NYX. Some people like it when it is completely dry for the fact that it doesn't move. This is not what Sephora's product does. This product will stay moist for hours. I'm giving it a four because the applicator is messy and not very precise. I know many advanced girls will use their own tool which I would recommend for application of this product.
Monike D.
Everett, MA
These liquid lipsticks are absolutely amazing. I use the red on a nearly daily basis, pairing it with winged eyeliner for that classic look. The smell isn't bad, application is very good and smooth so long as you moisturize and/ or exfoliate before use. One thing about these lipsticks is that they will noticeably dry out your lips, something that is easily combatted by using some balm on your lips at night or before application (although I find that makes it a bit greasy). Colour lasts all day and then some, even managing to stay on through light eating (and straw sipping!). I still keep the lipstick on me in my purse for touchups, but you definitely won't need to do any complete do-overs throughout the day.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
I love matte lip products. It does take a bit of effort for a true matte lip product tho because you have to exfoliate your lips then put a lip oil or cream on let it soak in a bit and wipe off to get thw best lip canvas for matte lipstick. While matte lipsticks are notorious for being drying and feeling uncomfortable this product doesnt. It feels comfortable on the lips and its easy to apply. While its marketed as a matte lip color it isnt truly matte. It does dry down well but it is a bit shiny which is where the luster part comes from. I do like the color variety and the ease of use. I would recommend this to anyone even someone trying matte lip color for the first time.
Rosy P.
Sephora always has a litany of different color choices when it comes to lipstick. They range from traditional to of-the-moment trends. This is my first time using a Sephora brand lip color. I like that its easy to glide on and comes in a nice little tube. It makes it very portable! The color comes on thick and can last hours so long as you're careful of where you put your lips. I like it but it's not my first choice. For the price, I would definitely consider it when I'm looking for trendy colors that I wouldn't normally wear year long. I would purchase it more for say, a cool color that is the new winter trend or something similar.
Alexandria E.
Minneapolis, MN
Sephora's matte lip colors come in gorgeous shades. Unfortunately for me they are just too drying to use anymore. They go on just like a lipgloss and then dry to a matte finish, I really liked this application, but after a while it would just dry my lips out too much to the point where I would have to apply chapstick over and over until there was practically no lipstick left. I don't know if it would be like that for everyone, I have pretty sensitive skin, and maybe I just got a fluke bottle. I would be willing to try again in hopes that it would work, because I love the shades that they have.
Megan B.
These matte long wear lip colors were just OK in my opinion. The formula was decent, but for me it didn't dry down all the way, leaving a sort of sheen and allowing for some rub off when I take a sip of water. I like my matte lip colors to be as matte as possible, so the sheen sort of turned me off. I read that it does in fact dry down with a subtle sheen finish, but in certain lighting it actually looks like it has a shine to it...which is not at all the look I normally go for. The price wasn't too steep, but I have plenty of long wear lip colors that I like more and costs less.
Jules B.
Rocky Point, NY
This collection of matte lip glosses are by far one of my favorites! I love the different variety of colors that they have. I rarely ever wear anything but matte, so I was very pleased with this. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because it would not stay on my lips throughout the day.. Some brands stay on my lips throughout me eating (MAC) and so on and so forth, but not this one. however I do like the colors and texture better. I just wish it lasted longer. I would still recommend if you don't mind having to reapply every now and then!
RENELLE p.
Do they last a long time on your lips?
Andrea M.
Florence , MS
Does this lipstick really stay on for long periods of time? I'm interested in trying some, but I don't want to have to reapply several times a day.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Will these dry up your lips and do you have to reapply or is it long lasting all day wear?
Betsi K.
Babson Park, MA
I'm looking for a Matt liquid lipstick that is long lasting and also kiss proof- does this one smudge and transfer easily?
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Me gusta mucho y quiero probar