BY SEPHORA #62 in Lipstick

A set of four ultralightweight, modern matte lip colors with a subtle sheen. This innovative formula saturates lips with a hint of luster for full, matte coverage that won't dry out or crack. Nourishing, feather-light rose hip seed oil hydrates lips and offers plush, pigmented color. The custom contoured applicator tip paints with precision in one swipe, so you can wear modern color with confidence.

This set contains:

- 4 x 0.14 oz Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Colors in Lilac Luster, Magenta Luster, Scarlet Luster, Electra Pink Luster This product is made in Italy.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I LOVE this lip product. Every time that I wear this, I get compliments. The color is so bright and bold, and it lasts throughout the day with no touch ups. I feel like a Barbie when I wear it. The formulation is wonderful, so if you don't want to wear the bold lips, know that the other colors are extremely long lasting." in 509 reviews
  • "I LOVE this lip product. Every time that I wear this, I get compliments. The color is so bright and bold, and it lasts throughout the day with no touch ups. I feel like a Barbie when I wear it. The formulation is wonderful, so if you don't want to wear the bold lips, know that the other colors are extremely long lasting." in 507 reviews
  • "I LOVE THESE LONGWEAR LIQUID LIP COLOR. THE COLOR ARE GREAT VERY PIGMENTED JUST 1 OR 2 COATS WILL DO DEPENDING ON YOUR DEPTH OF COLOR YOU WANT EITHER WAY A GREAT PRODUCT TO HAVE. THERE IS A VARIETY OF ASORTED COLORS TO CHOSE FROM. COLOR GOES ON WET BUT DON'T WORRY IT WILL DRY MATTE AND THE END RESULT WILL BE GREAT " in 452 reviews
Savannah C.
Review for: Rose Luster more...
They’re not my absolute favorite lip product on the market.

Upon first application the lip color appears quite glossy. In fact, the "matte" finish really doesn't start to occur until a good 10 minutes later, once the product has dried down. On one hand, the long dry time is a pain if you'd like to be good to go quickly. On the other hand, given how wonky the wand is, it's nice to have that extra time to fix your application before it sets. If you're someone who wants the product to be matte right out of the tube or at least moments after application, you may want to pass on these or look at the Stila Stay All Day lipsticks which dry down within a minute or two.

The applicator on these puppies is the worst part about the product, and my only real source of complaint. It's a long paddle-brush shaped wand with no real pointy end which can make precise application almost impossible. I found myself struggling to fill in the corners of my mouth as well as my cupid's bow without making a serious mess. In fact, I spent almost as much time applying the product as I did cleaning up the places where the applicator had awkwardly deposited color outside of my lips' edges. Thankfully, as I alluded to earlier, you don't have to work very quickly with this product since the drying time is quite long. Ultimately, it may be worth it to apply some to the back of your hand and then use a lip brush for easier application given how terrible the wand is.
glowing b.
Charlotte
Review for: Guava - red/pink more...
I have this in two colors and overall i really like them. Sure the packaging isnt a work of art but its practical and not completely ugly. I have these in #516 and #640. 516 is descibed on the sephora website as "red brick" but on me it looks terracotta. Then again maybe its just me because i asked someone without telling them why and they said "brick red". Hmmm well nice color anyway. 640 is fuchsia with almost a blue sheen too its not for the shy but pretty for me. I like the way these wear and they have an amazing color selection and only $10 so whats better?
Prianka D.
I bought Sephora long wear lip color in the color magenta. It is very true to its color. What I loved about it is that it doesn’t make my lips super dry like some liquid lipsticks do. Feel very moisturizing and is long lasting. Goes on very smooth and has very good pigmentation!! Definitely recommend this product and the best part is that this product is very affordable!!
Melissa D.
Beverly, OH
Review for: Petal more...
Not bad for the price,but you can also get a ColourPop lippie for around the same,and they're better,in my opinion. The product smells great,not chemically,which is a plus,however...The wand is weird and makes a perfect application difficult. It takes forever to dry,so you can smudge it easily in the basically 10 minutes it takes to dry down. Once it does dry down, it's a completely different shade than when you started,and it doesn't take long to crack and get flaky.
Brandee T.
Mansfield
This is actually one of my favorites! I love it because if your going to an event these lip products will stay on your lips for hours without smudging, wearing off, stays on all night and by the end of the night looks just as pigmented as it did when you first applied it :) I like to put a lip topper on top to give it that shine but if you don't like that they are Matt without a lip topper beautiful both ways! ;)
Alexander P.
Middlebury, VT
Review for: Fig Luster more...
A pretty promising liquid lipstick, that is fairly easy to apply, given that it is a little bit thicker and creamier for a liquid lipstick. The product is very pigmented, so you only need 1 or 2 coats. However, the major drawback of this lipstick is that it transfers easily, so you have to be careful when eating or drinking. However, the product is definitely worth it, especially if you can get it on sale.
Gabby F.
Louisville
Review for: Deep Plum Luster more...
I wore this during my junior prom and it rocked! Note - you will need a lip liner for a dark shade. Normally, I don’t go for a dark lip color but my dress was purple ish so I was like let’s do it. It didn’t get on my teeth after I did that one hack of like sucking on your finger (does this make sense?) and it was great.
abigail t.
Pretty shades however it looks very oily on the lips. In addition to its appearance it transfers like CRAZY. If even the slightest thing touches my lips like a piece of hair it will leave lipstick all over it. Even when you avoid touching everything this lipstick only last 1-2 hours at max before all the lipstick in the center of your lips comes off leaving you looking like you only have on lipliner.
Ruby Q.
New York , NY
Review for: Orchid Luster more...
These liquid lipsticks are okay. They’re not my favorite but they’re not terrible. I think If they change the formula it would be better. It’s supposed to be matte but to me, It’s more of a creamy satin formula. It goes on smoothly but it doesn’t dry as good as a matte lipstick should dry. I also transfers on to clothing. It doesn’t stay put. I prefer the smaller matte lipsticks that Sephora has.
Trinh N.
Review for: Mulberry Luster more...
This lipstick is a great color and the little applicator wand is amazing. It glides on easily and smoothly. The only downside is that the color bleeds so you need to make sure you use a lipliner or dust some finishing powder on top. Otherwise this is a pretty decent product if you’re only needing lip color for a few hours like for an evening out or a quick rendezvous with a friend.
RENELLE p.
Do they last a long time on your lips?
Andrea M.
Florence , MS
Does this lipstick really stay on for long periods of time? I'm interested in trying some, but I don't want to have to reapply several times a day.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Will these dry up your lips and do you have to reapply or is it long lasting all day wear?
Betsi K.
Babson Park, MA
I'm looking for a Matt liquid lipstick that is long lasting and also kiss proof- does this one smudge and transfer easily?
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Me gusta mucho y quiero probar