BY SEPHORA #72 in Lipstick

A set of four ultralightweight, modern matte lip colors with a subtle sheen. This innovative formula saturates lips with a hint of luster for full, matte coverage that won't dry out or crack. Nourishing, feather-light rose hip seed oil hydrates lips and offers plush, pigmented color. The custom contoured applicator tip paints with precision in one swipe, so you can wear modern color with confidence.

This set contains:

- 4 x 0.14 oz Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Colors in Lilac Luster, Magenta Luster, Scarlet Luster, Electra Pink Luster This product is made in Italy.

Buy on Sephora
Savannah C.
Review for: Rose Luster more...
They’re not my absolute favorite lip product on the market.

Upon first application the lip color appears quite glossy. In fact, the "matte" finish really doesn't start to occur until a good 10 minutes later, once the product has dried down. On one hand, the long dry time is a pain if you'd like to be good to go quickly. On the other hand, given how wonky the wand is, it's nice to have that extra time to fix your application before it sets. If you're someone who wants the product to be matte right out of the tube or at least moments after application, you may want to pass on these or look at the Stila Stay All Day lipsticks which dry down within a minute or two.

The applicator on these puppies is the worst part about the product, and my only real source of complaint. It's a long paddle-brush shaped wand with no real pointy end which can make precise application almost impossible. I found myself struggling to fill in the corners of my mouth as well as my cupid's bow without making a serious mess. In fact, I spent almost as much time applying the product as I did cleaning up the places where the applicator had awkwardly deposited color outside of my lips' edges. Thankfully, as I alluded to earlier, you don't have to work very quickly with this product since the drying time is quite long. Ultimately, it may be worth it to apply some to the back of your hand and then use a lip brush for easier application given how terrible the wand is.
Nina C.
East Lansing MI
Review for: Nude Pink Luster more...
I love this product it's so smooth it smells amazing surprisingly i love that even though there is a matte finish it didn't over dry my lips! That is so hard to find when your seeking a matte look so that was an extra plus in my book the only thing I would say is that when you purchase a color it's better to purchase in the stores from the fact that colors look different in person than online and even when you put it on in the beginning it still changes a color when it dries but other than that I absolutely love
Prianka D.
I bought Sephora long wear lip color in the color magenta. It is very true to its color. What I loved about it is that it doesn’t make my lips super dry like some liquid lipsticks do. Feel very moisturizing and is long lasting. Goes on very smooth and has very good pigmentation!! Definitely recommend this product and the best part is that this product is very affordable!!
Melissa D.
Beverly, OH
Review for: Petal more...
Not bad for the price,but you can also get a ColourPop lippie for around the same,and they're better,in my opinion. The product smells great,not chemically,which is a plus,however...The wand is weird and makes a perfect application difficult. It takes forever to dry,so you can smudge it easily in the basically 10 minutes it takes to dry down. Once it does dry down, it's a completely different shade than when you started,and it doesn't take long to crack and get flaky.
Brandee T.
Mansfield
This is actually one of my favorites! I love it because if your going to an event these lip products will stay on your lips for hours without smudging, wearing off, stays on all night and by the end of the night looks just as pigmented as it did when you first applied it :) I like to put a lip topper on top to give it that shine but if you don't like that they are Matt without a lip topper beautiful both ways! ;)
Alexander P.
Middlebury, VT
Review for: Fig Luster more...
A pretty promising liquid lipstick, that is fairly easy to apply, given that it is a little bit thicker and creamier for a liquid lipstick. The product is very pigmented, so you only need 1 or 2 coats. However, the major drawback of this lipstick is that it transfers easily, so you have to be careful when eating or drinking. However, the product is definitely worth it, especially if you can get it on sale.
Sub T.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m going to get straight to the point, when it comes to me and lipsticks I have a very specific test in mind and whether the specific lipstick can survive my test is what decides if I will be a loyal diehard fan of that lipstick or not. I look for how long the lipstick lasts; if it fades throughout the day, how does it look after I eat, does it transfer when I drink something, and does it make my lips cracked and does it get crumbly if reapplied?
I can say that this lipstick did NOT pass my test and here’s why.
It faded throughout the day and it didn’t survive the eating test. I also got that annoying ring around the outer part of my lips which is caused by the lipstick on the inner part of lips to fade out because of eating/drinking.
Also, it crumbled after reapplied when it faded which I hate when lipsticks crumble!!
abigail t.
Pretty shades however it looks very oily on the lips. In addition to its appearance it transfers like CRAZY. If even the slightest thing touches my lips like a piece of hair it will leave lipstick all over it. Even when you avoid touching everything this lipstick only last 1-2 hours at max before all the lipstick in the center of your lips comes off leaving you looking like you only have on lipliner.
Trinh N.
Houston
Review for: Mulberry Luster more...
This lipstick is a great color and the little applicator wand is amazing. It glides on easily and smoothly. The only downside is that the color bleeds so you need to make sure you use a lipliner or dust some finishing powder on top. Otherwise this is a pretty decent product if you’re only needing lip color for a few hours like for an evening out or a quick rendezvous with a friend.
Jennifer W.
I own several shades of this product and I thoroughly enjoy it. I think others are starting to enjoy it as well and catch on because I've noticed the range has added more shades which is really great to see. Very good price point for the product. Definitely feel as though this product is underrated. I have highly recommended this product to multiple people and would continue to do so.
RENELLE p.
Do they last a long time on your lips?
Andrea M.
Florence , MS
Does this lipstick really stay on for long periods of time? I'm interested in trying some, but I don't want to have to reapply several times a day.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Will these dry up your lips and do you have to reapply or is it long lasting all day wear?
Betsi K.
Babson Park, MA
I'm looking for a Matt liquid lipstick that is long lasting and also kiss proof- does this one smudge and transfer easily?
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Me gusta mucho y quiero probar