SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color

An ultralightweight, modern matte lip color with a subtle sheen. This innovative formula saturates lips with a hint of luster for full, matte coverage that won’t dry out or crack. Nourishing, feather-light rose hip seed oil hydrates lips to offer plush, pigmented color. The custom contoured applicator tip paints on with precision in one swipe, so you can wear modern color with confidence. What else you need to know:This product is available in 12 shades, and it is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Does this products stain lips or is it super hard to remove?
does this stay on long?
Is this lipstick drying?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color!
Product Highlights
“...don't want to wear the bold lips, know that the other colors are extremely long lasting.” in 509 reviews
“I LOVE THESE LONGWEAR LIQUID LIP COLOR. THE COLOR ARE GREAT VERY PIGMENTED JUST 1 OR 2 COATS WILL DO DEPENDING ON YOUR DEPTH OF COLOR YOU WANT EITHER WAY A GREAT PRODUCT TO HAVE. THERE IS A VARIETY OF ASORTED COLORS TO CHOSE FROM. COLOR GOES ON WET BUT DON'T WORRY IT WILL DRY MATTE AND THE END RESULT WILL BE GREAT ” in 452 reviews
Wow I got #39 & its a BEAUTIFUL & perfect nude for me.. wow! And it lasts throughout eating and talking! My FAVORITE LIPSTICK. I believe it is 10-15$ so The smarter choice of lipsticks would be colourpop but if you wanted to "splurge" (lol) this would be great! I love this color. Def my everyday lip color.
Virginia Bch, VA
This was the first product I tried from Sephora and I have to say I was slightly disappointed. The color was different than expected and the gloss was drying. It’s nice for short term wear, but to wear all day it kind of cracks. I would probably but it again if I didn’t have another option.
Mascot, TN
I love these liquid lips. They have such great color payoff and the applicator is great. They are all very long lasting and comfortable on the lips. They can feel just a little sticky once dried down but not much as all like just the slightest. I think it makes for a more comfortable wear
Queens
Sephora liquid lips are actually my favorite, and at $14 a pop they are very reasonable. They have an excellent selection of colors and I like the formula, although I cannot seem to find any liquid lip that will last through meals for me. Of course as all liquid lips this is drying but I don't find it to be too terrible. I will continue to purchase more colors
Mayfield Hts, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I honestly just love Sephora brand products because they sometimes are a miss but overall they are so affordable just like this product and worth trying! This product was cheap and works so well definitely worth giving a shot! So pretty!
I got two shades, a dark red and a teal-green. They are so pretty but not really worth the price point. They were about 23 USD and I feel that I could get a similar lipstick for less. The packaging is very simplistic and thin, which is nice. It does get dirty very easily though.
Clermont, FL
I love this liquid lipstick! The color is so vibrant and it dries down Matte. It does tend to dry your lips out if you attempt to put a second layer on, so it does need to be removed before reapplying. But they are so affordable and are just as good as the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks.
Ft Wright, KY
Amazing product. The one I bought is a fantastic dupe for tarted birthday suit. This product is amazing for the price point, even though it’s obviously not the cheapest product out there. It did dry slightly darker than it looked when I searched it but that was the only issue I had
Arlington, MA
I was a little disappointed by this product....I have Sephora’s cream lip stain so I decided to try this one. I found that the applicator was very large and made it hard to neatly put the lipstick on my lips without having to fix it up. Also, the colour never really dried matte.
Lake Elsinore
This is very much like a pigmented gloss at first and slowly fires down through the day to a more satin color. I liked the applicator it’s pretty precise and holds enough product

164 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...