BY SEPHORA

A foundation primer enriched with light reflecting pigments to illuminate and enhance the complexion. This primer softens the appearance of imperfections, prolongs the wear of your foundation, and keeps you looking flawless longer. Infused with smoothing peptides, this luminizing formula brightens dull complexions and dark spots, and finishes with a soft-focus effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This primer can be used on the eyes to smooth and enhance wear of eye shadow. This product is dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, and comes in an airless pump bottle for freshness. see more...

• Would this primer be good for me to use if I have a combination o...1 Answers
  • does it make your skin oily? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product gives a glow? Or is it like a ma...2 Answers
Mariah W.
Baltimore, MD
Love this primer makes my makeup allocation way smoothr . It's really good for dry and oily skin very long lasting last all day actually. Very lightweight not heavy at all I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for different primers to try I like this one as well as a bunch of others.
Autumn M.
Oceanside, CA
One of my favorite primers that I apply to my face daily. It lasts all day while it hydrates and moisturizes your face throughout the the day. Also it makes your face luminous and glowy looking which is just what I need for my very dry skin!
Nicole V.
Chesterfield, MI
It's a great primer that hides pores and for a good price. The packaging makes it easy to use, but I would say that high-end brands are better. It's longer lasting and I would buy it again because of the price.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
I didn't really see any luminous properties to it and it seemed to sit on my skin. I will stick to using the becca one instead.
Davette O.
Has a silicon feel which I love when applying to my skin. Makes the skin so soft and nice.
Hannah P.
Rexburg, ID
I absolutely looooove this primer. I don't know how much it helps the longevity of my foundation, but it makes the application so beautiful and it makes the makeup look really glowy and beautiful.
Krystal B.
Rose Hill, KS
I have very dry skin and I feel this primer is a great fit. It keeps my foundation on all day while keeping my skin looking dewy and fresh! My foundation applied looking air brushed and not cakes. It felt luxurious on my skin but was lightweight. I would definitely buy again because it works very well I would recommend.  I feel like the price point is right on as well!!!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This primer adds a beautiful sheen to your skin that peeks through foundation to give your skin a subtle glow. It never clogged my pores and there was never an issue with layering other products over this primer. IT prolonged my make up wear by a few hours as well. I feel like this lasted forever, it definitely lasted at least two months with near daily use.
Shabrea C.
Ewing, NJ
First primer I've ever purchased, so I will say that this is beginner friendly. Very light, smoothens face too perfection. This primer has the ability to be used on both oily and dry skin. I will definitely keep this as a part of my growing collection.
Jayme M.
Lafayette, LA
Perfect primer for all day makeup!! Helps my foundation last through 8+ hour weddings in the south Louisiana summer heat without drying or irritating my skin. My only complaint is that the pump on my bottle broke and I have to dig it out by hand. Lasts forever - a little goes a long way!
LoveTheGlam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if this product gives a glow? Or is it like a matte product?
Candice G.
Dallas, GA
Does this feel light on your face? Also, I have oily skin - has anyone had problems in that area?
Yessire P.
Maracaibo
does it make your skin oily?
Maria A.
Gloucester, MA
Would this primer be good for me to use if I have a combination of dry and oily skin?