BY SEPHORA

A limited-edition five-piece travel brush set in a sleek and vibrant case. This complete eye makeup brush set features handles dipped in vibrant colors and soft, black bristles. Apply eye looks from natural to dramatic with this stylish set. This set contains:- Angled shadow brush- Domed shadow brush- Small shadow brush- Angled liner brush- Smudge brush

Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have had these brushes for a long time now and they are perfect to throw in your bag. That’s the main reason I bought them. Happened to see them up at the register and they looked so cute in their pink container. They put product on very well. Easy to clean. Recommended.
shahin m.
Sephora travel brush set. They are pretty good. I bought it two years back still in very good condition compared to the non brand brushes I bought. I liked them.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Wonderful Brushes! They don't wear out too quickly like most alternatives! Great price and easy to use! They make things so much simpler! I use the daily when apply eye and face makeup and I would definitely purchase them again
Christine J.
Rogers, AR
I bought this set of brushes because they were on sale, but they really work great. I use them for eye shadow and liner and they blend really well. They are definitely part of my every day routine. If you ever run across them, they are a great purchase.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Yay! I just bought this literally last week in black! It's so compact and has been a blessing for my vacation. I have sensitive skin, the bristles are great, picks up product well and doesn't leave bristles behind. Great product for a great price!
Christine J.
Rogers, AR
These eye shadow brushes are great for a beginner. Compared to others at this price, they are a great quality. They are soft but not too soft. I use them all the time. I was not disappointed and super glad I made this purchase.
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
Convenient and packaged rather adorably. The quality of the brushes are good if you are looking for something that you can carelessly use. Only downfall for me was how light weight the brushes were. But overall worth buying.
Kari B.
Busy, KY
Great for beginners or anyone looking to start a brush collection. This brushes are great quality for the price and really hold up well. This is the perfect set for a gift as well. I would definitely purchase again.
Olivia M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great brush! Last a long time and work wonderfully! Would love to see more brushes! It works wonders for my makeup with very little fallout. Definitely exceeded expectations and would recommend to others!
Emily P.
Bryan
All sephoras brushes are great they're a bit pricey but they last a long time look cute and get the job done . So easy for blending and applying color !! Makes your makeup turn out great
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Different colors ?
Grace H.
I was just wondering how these brushes applied eye shadow and if these are a good recommendation?
amabel v.
Dinuba, CA
Are these good quality? what would you compare them too? like mac brushes?? eco?
Maggie S.
Do these shed after a short period of time?
Annai F.