SEPHORA COLLECTION Loofah White uploaded by Steele S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Loofah White uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY SEPHORA #5 in Sponges & Loofahs

A must-have mesh sponge for achieving a bubbly clean. Create an abundance of bubbles in the shower or tub with this colorful loofah. Just add a dab of shower gel or soap to this classic cleansing accessory for a quick, efficient lather. see more...

Braylyn B.
Braylyn B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using these loofahs in the shower to apply my body wash! I feel like they create the perfect lather and make you feel amazing! I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true. Loofahs are so amazing and I know you can get them other places like the dollar store, bath and body works, target, etc. but these seem super long lasting compared to all the other ones I've tried! I think there may be better out there but so far this is the best I've found.
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The Sephora collection loofa is both inexpensive and good quality. It definitely doesn't feel like a cheap loofah, on the contrary, it feel rather soft and it's just the right size, I don't find it hard in the skin nor do I find that product gets wasted seeping through it. I would definitely recommend this loofah to men and women of all ages.
Dionne G.
Dionne G.
Rochester, MI
Love these little loofahs and always have one or two on hand for use in the shower. Great for daily washing and exfoliating and preparing the skin for the application of tanning products. They rinse clean in the shower but I give them a deeper clean about every two weeks by tossing it in the wash with my light delicates then let air dry.
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
San Francisco, CA
It's a pretty generic loofah. I normally get mine in the drugstore in bulk, but I ran out and happen to be in Sephora. It definitely cost a little more than the drugstore, and performs just the same as a lower cost one. That said I don't need to use anymore body wash and it foams just as well. Probably won't repurchase.
Mehrnaz M.
Mehrnaz M.
Minneapolis
I love this loofa so much! Not only was it so soft when I bought it (and it stayed that way) it foamed up my soap so nicely and I was able to scrub and exfoliate my body way more efficiently compared to my last loofa. I leave it hanging in my bathroom and literally, this makes me so excited to take a shower or a bath.
Denayza T.
Denayza T.
Tampa, FL
I'm in LOVE!! With this loofah, many times I would buy loofah a and literally a week later I would have to put it in the trash, I love showering with a loofah and this loofah is one that I've had for about 5 weeks and it's still intact which is something I love and is something I know that I didn't waste my money on
Asia B.
Asia B.
I'm a big fan of loofahs period no matter where I buy them from but I decided to try out sephora's and I have to say that it was pretty okay. Combined with the body wash that I use it worked really well. The only thing that kind of gets to me is the price. I usually on pay like 1 dollar for mines.
Ivy P.
Ivy P.
Baltimore, MD
Where can you go wrong with a loofah? I got this from the Sephora store inside my local mall. It's great for exfoliating and I really feel that it's helpful in getting rid of dead skin. This was really helpful for me when my sunburn was going away but the skin was still peeling. I recommend it!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH
I love the sephora loofah. I try to use it every time I shower. It was a great price and has lasted a long time, there have been no strings or anything coming apart. The loofah feels and smells extremely nice. My only complaint is that it is white and looks dirty if dropped a few times.
Gracie S.
Gracie S.
Leon, WV
This loofah is AMAZING! The price is not what i would like, but I got it at sephora and i do not regret it. It leaves my body feeling clean all day long! I use it every single day and my skin is very soft. I plan on buying this product again and again, i would recommend you do the same
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
How do I clean this after using ?