SEPHORA COLLECTION Loofah White uploaded by Steele S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Loofah White uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY SEPHORA #5 in Sponges & Loofahs

A must-have mesh sponge for achieving a bubbly clean. Create an abundance of bubbles in the shower or tub with this colorful loofah. Just add a dab of shower gel or soap to this classic cleansing accessory for a quick, efficient lather. see more...

Lindsey W.
Senoia, GA
Pretty good quality, started to puff up more and unravel after about 4 months. Not sure how long you are suppose to keep these things. Feel like for $5 I could have got 5 at the $1 store and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
You want to feel smooth and new, like a baby or weird dolphin? Then buy this. It exfoliates just enough and is white enough to scare you into constantly keeping your shower clean!
Lily Mily S.
639 bablonica dr
Honestly one of the best loofahs i have used in a while. I love how I can still use this and the quality on this is amazballs!! I will recommend this to anyone and everyone who's interested in buying a loofah.
Cail F.
Honestly all it is is a loofah. You can get another one that is exactly the same for cheaper but if you don't have an alternative, this one is great too. you can just find cheaper ones at other stores.
Kayla S.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love loofahs but I feel like they're all just the same I don't really see the difference between a for a loofah and a Walmart loofah. Not saying they're bad products just saying no difference
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
You just can't go wrong with this loofa from Sephora. It's great quality and is gentle but effective when scrubbing my body. The price is awesome and I'd definitely purchase this again!
Deb M.
I love how the sponge is so gentle on my skin while it gently washes away dirt, oil and dead skins cells while it exfoliates my skin every time I shower. It's amazing!!
Lezlie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This Sephora loopha works well and is reasonably priced. I would say it's better than your average stores such as Walmart brand. Check this one out for yourself! It's available at your nearest Sephora!!!!
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
Sephora loofahs are perfect loofahs for bath or shower time. Used daily, for exfoliating and using shower gel. If cared for properly and cleansed after each use, these last for quite some time. The cost is cheap, and yes I would buy them again and again.
kelsey g.
Madison, WI
Normal Loofah, i like when they come in white so you can tell when you need to replace it. Normal price. Sure i'd buy it if I needed a loofah
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
How do I clean this after using ?