SEPHORA COLLECTION Loofah White uploaded by Jennifer P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Loofah White uploaded by Steele S.

BY SEPHORA #5 in Sponges & Loofahs

A must-have mesh sponge for achieving a bubbly clean. Create an abundance of bubbles in the shower or tub with this colorful loofah. Just add a dab of shower gel or soap to this classic cleansing accessory for a quick, efficient lather. see more...

Lindsey W.
Senoia, GA
Pretty good quality, started to puff up more and unravel after about 4 months. Not sure how long you are suppose to keep these things. Feel like for $5 I could have got 5 at the $1 store and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference
Jissel R.
It is a very good loofah. I really like the color, i use it everytime i shower. It lasts depending on how often or how u take care of the product. It has an organic scent which is good. I wouldn't recommend it again because you can definitely find another good loofah for a cheep price
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
You want to feel smooth and new, like a baby or weird dolphin? Then buy this. It exfoliates just enough and is white enough to scare you into constantly keeping your shower clean!
Lily Mily S.
639 bablonica dr
Honestly one of the best loofahs i have used in a while. I love how I can still use this and the quality on this is amazballs!! I will recommend this to anyone and everyone who's interested in buying a loofah.
Cail F.
Honestly all it is is a loofah. You can get another one that is exactly the same for cheaper but if you don't have an alternative, this one is great too. you can just find cheaper ones at other stores.
Kayla S.
Corp Christi, TX
I love loofahs but I feel like they're all just the same I don't really see the difference between a for a loofah and a Walmart loofah. Not saying they're bad products just saying no difference
Bridgette L.
San Francisco, CA
Favorite loofah of all time- I'm a fine of the white, which perfectly matches all of my bathroom accessories. This loofah also exfoliates gently and doesn't unravel like cheaper options I've picked up over the years.
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
You just can't go wrong with this loofa from Sephora. It's great quality and is gentle but effective when scrubbing my body. The price is awesome and I'd definitely purchase this again!
Deb M.
I love how the sponge is so gentle on my skin while it gently washes away dirt, oil and dead skins cells while it exfoliates my skin every time I shower. It's amazing!!
Braylyn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using these loofahs in the shower to apply my body wash! I feel like they create the perfect lather and make you feel amazing! I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true. Loofahs are so amazing and I know you can get them other places like the dollar store, bath and body works, target, etc. but these seem super long lasting compared to all the other ones I've tried! I think there may be better out there but so far this is the best I've found.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How do I clean this after using ?