BY SEPHORA #1 in Sponges & Loofahs

A must-have mesh sponge for achieving a bubbly clean. Create an abundance of bubbles in the shower or tub with this colorful loofah. Just add a dab of shower gel or soap to this classic cleansing accessory for a quick, efficient lather.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is it good for the skin?2 Answers
  • What makes this loofa special? Is it worth a few extra do...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have many different kinds of these ?1 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This loofah is great! It really doesn't take much of your soap to get this lathered up and ready to use! This one doesn't feel rough, like scratching your skin like others! This one evenly rubs soap all over your body , you will feel this leaving a nice clean feeling on your body! Easy clean off to be ready for the next use! Plus it's coral :)
Davi H.
Princeton, NJ
I cant wash my body without this, im telling y'all this with feel hard but a good hard cause it will scrub every little dirt particle you have off 💯. lofa's are the best for your body but always remember to change them every four weeks or once a month but its better to change them every four weeks 🤞🏽
Liane N.
Largo, FL
loohas are life - I do not feel entirely clean unless I scrub my body with this when I wash! I always feel like I have baby skin after using this one’ I have bought cheap ones and they always fall apart within days and holes form in them but this one has lasted a while and still helps keep my skin soft
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using loofahs they are quiet good for exfoliations & clean up dead skin.I keep on buying new loofahs all the time as I don't feel like using same loofah for more than 2 months I have bit of OCD when it comes to cleanliness & hygiene. Also,I suffer from back acne ocassionaly & they can get quiet painful sometimes so I don't feel like taking any chances. These loofahs from Sephora are good quality, affordable & durable. These don't have any scent of their own, lather quiet well & leaves my skin clean & smooth. I would definitely buy these again & recommend these loofahs from Sephora.
Madison M.
These little things were literally god sent lol. I absolutely love these! If you don't want to mess with the dirty washrag that collects dirt and grime switch over to this. They come in all kinds of colors and last about a month or so before you have to replace them. All you do is put a little product on there and use it. So easy to use and clean. I will never use anything else. It suds really well too which I like. My son even has a mini one in (blue) that he loves to use. Great for all ages.
Leslie W.
El Monte
For me it’s fun to use a loofah to shower or maybe even because of the color. But when using a loofah while showering, it creates a lot of bubbles and I feel that when o scrub down my body, I actually feel a lot cleaner when I don’t use a loofah.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this it works so well and it feels good on my back scrubs off all the dirt and extra stuff it's so worth buying feels good on my body and it's good value and I totally recommend getting this product !
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is relatively standard. You can get them cheaper at target and Walmart but Sephora works too! Great for exfoliating and scrubbing off stubborn fake tanner. This product lasts long but should be replaced due to sanitary reasons.
Jay 💖.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was just a decent loofah. I wasn't blown away by it,but I also didn't hate it. It was just decent. It didn't scratch my body like some other loofahs have. I give this a 6\10 .
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I like this loofah it gives good lather when little amount of soap or body wash applied on it. Its smooth does not go hard on skin. You wont feel like you are using something to rub your skin. I feel it cleans great as well. I got this few weeks back and its not ripped off either. Would recommend it to others too.
Jennie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the purpose?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Do these fall apart easily or are they pretty durable?
becky d.
Are they any other colour
Robin M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I live loofahs, and this is one of my favorite colors but are there other colors as well?
Okan K.