BY SEPHORA #1 in Sponges & Loofahs

A must-have mesh sponge for achieving a bubbly clean. Create an abundance of bubbles in the shower or tub with this colorful loofah. Just add a dab of shower gel or soap to this classic cleansing accessory for a quick, efficient lather.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is it good for the skin?3 Answers
  • What makes this loofa special? Is it worth a few extra do...2 Answers
  • What’s the difference between this loofah and a regular d...4 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
This loofah is great! It really doesn't take much of your soap to get this lathered up and ready to use! This one doesn't feel rough, like scratching your skin like others! This one evenly rubs soap all over your body , you will feel this leaving a nice clean feeling on your body! Easy clean off to be ready for the next use! Plus it's coral :)
Davi H.
Princeton, NJ
I cant wash my body without this, im telling y'all this with feel hard but a good hard cause it will scrub every little dirt particle you have off 💯. lofa's are the best for your body but always remember to change them every four weeks or once a month but its better to change them every four weeks 🤞🏽
Liane N.
seminole, FL
loohas are life - I do not feel entirely clean unless I scrub my body with this when I wash! I always feel like I have baby skin after using this one’ I have bought cheap ones and they always fall apart within days and holes form in them but this one has lasted a while and still helps keep my skin soft
Cara B.
I feel like these loofah makes showering more fun! It gets super soapy so it makes showering a lot better. The string my come off but other than that I like the way it works. Yes I would recommend this product to anyone try to make showering more fun!
Madison M.
These little things were literally god sent lol. I absolutely love these! If you don't want to mess with the dirty washrag that collects dirt and grime switch over to this. They come in all kinds of colors and last about a month or so before you have to replace them. All you do is put a little product on there and use it. So easy to use and clean. I will never use anything else. It suds really well too which I like. My son even has a mini one in (blue) that he loves to use. Great for all ages.
Leslie W.
El Monte
For me it’s fun to use a loofah to shower or maybe even because of the color. But when using a loofah while showering, it creates a lot of bubbles and I feel that when o scrub down my body, I actually feel a lot cleaner when I don’t use a loofah.
nicole g.
carson
Amazing, it’s stubs great and it’s a very nice color , it’s affordable which is great and it’s very effective so ya ,I really like it , and I totally recommend this :), girl you need to try it ,so yaaa
Audrea E.
Elkhart
I used to just use washcloths all the time, and then I decided to get a loofa! Best decision ever! It suds up so much easier than a washcloth, and it’s adorable! I would recommend these to anyone!
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this it works so well and it feels good on my back scrubs off all the dirt and extra stuff it's so worth buying feels good on my body and it's good value and I totally recommend getting this product !
Jay 💖.
This was just a decent loofah. I wasn't blown away by it,but I also didn't hate it. It was just decent. It didn't scratch my body like some other loofahs have. I give this a 6\10 .
Jennie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the purpose?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Do these fall apart easily or are they pretty durable?
Okan K.
Mersin
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is it soft as it seems?
Ksenya P.
richmond hill
What’s the difference between this loofah and a regular drug mart loofah?
Robin M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I live loofahs, and this is one of my favorite colors but are there other colors as well?