A must-have mesh sponge for achieving a bubbly clean. Create an abundance of bubbles in the shower or tub with this colorful loofah. Just add a dab of shower gel or soap to this classic cleansing accessory for a quick, efficient lather.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How long can this be in use before it’s thrown away?
[user:bdsbaby] how far are you. I don’t feel like I’m making the line move.
How long does the use of this product last? SEPHORA COLLECTION Loofah
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Loofah!
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
2,268 reviews
SEPHORA COLLECTION Loofah uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love my Sephora loofah! It is big and thick and gets really sudsy. It has held up really well.
Ashley V.
Sacramento, CA
It's like any regular loofah, I just love the color of it! It exfoliates my skin not too harsh but just enough.
Nancy C.
Friona, TX
Love this loofah, works great. It is not too rough on the skin, I use it everyday. Comes in different colors. Do recommend it.
jemeria H.
Carthage, MS
Makes my body feel CLEEEEAAAANNNNNN I tell you ! It's great for you too exfoliate also
Kaylee G.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
This product held up great! It didn't start to fall apart like some loofah's that I have had in the past!
ArKady B.
I enjoy using them it saves me time when I have to do laundry. They are only $1 where I get them but they are still amazing!
Marjolaine G.
Redlands, CA
I love getting my loofahs' from Sephora. I always find different colors, so I usually grab a different one every time I go to a store or I go shop online on the Sephora website. I have eczema really bad, & so I when I start breaking out with it, I don't use a loofah until my eczema calms down because they do hurt it and make it burn. But other than that I love using them and I only buy mine from Sephora.
Audrea E.
Elkhart, IN
I used to just use washcloths all the time, and then I decided to get a loofa! Best decision ever! It suds up so much easier than a washcloth, and it’s adorable! I would recommend these to anyone!
Cat C.
Wichita, KS
I've never been a huge fan of loofahs before I came across this one. I've always had cheaper, off brand loofahs thinking that there wasn't much of a difference. Boy was I wrong! The SEPHORA COLLECTION Loofah Coral is a great product. It holds together after 20+ uses and doesn't gather mildew or soap scum like regular loofahs do. I was very happy with this product.
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Soft and convenient and wasnt very expensive and hold soap like its supposed to. I wouldn’t improve anything!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer I.
1,277 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Brittany S. how far are you. I don’t feel like I’m making the line move.
Brittany S. il y a 3 ans
Not anywhere close to how many you have lol and what do you mean "not making the line move?" Jennifer I.
Mar L.