MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerSephora
COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil

SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil

What it is:
An ultra-pigmented, long-lasting kohl pencil for lining the eye contour and inner rims of the eyes.

What it does:
Intensify your eyes by enhancing the eye contour and inner rims with deep, lasting color. This kohl pencil provides a brightening effect by creating contrast, making the whites of the eyes appear brighter and the rest of the eye more dramatic. The creamy texture glides on, blends easily, and provides optimal comfort for all-day wear.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Before applying, sharpen pencil for a precise line.
-Blend with a foam applicator to create a smoky eye effect.
-To extend wear, apply a slightly powdery base to the edge of the eyelid prior to applying the kohl pencil.
-To create an intense, long-lasting smoky eye: apply to base of lashes before applying eye shadow.

01 Intense Black Ingredients:

-Cornflower Extract: Known for its softening properties.

Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Cetyl Laurate, Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Talc, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract.B5

03 Mysterious Blue Ingredients:

-Cornflower Extract: Known for its softening properties.

Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Synthetic Beeswax, Cetyl Laurate, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Talc, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Stearalkonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract.

04 Smoky Green Ingredients:

-Cornflower Extract: Known for its softening properties.

Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Synthetic Beeswax, Cetyl Laurate,Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Talc, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Stearalkonium Hectorite, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract.

05 Mystic Purple Ingredients:

-Cornflower Extract: Known for its softening properties.

Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Cetyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Stearalkonium Hectorite, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract.

06 Deep Brown Ingredients:

-Cornflower Extract: Known for its softening properties.

Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Synthetic Beeswax, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Cetyl Laurate, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Stearalkonium Hectorite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract.

07 Infinite Beige Ingredients:

-Cornflower Extract: Known for its softening properties.

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Cetyl Laurate, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract.

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How long does it last and does it smugde alotSEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil ?
Is this any good to blend? I’ve been searching for the best pencil to then blend into my shadow. SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil
Does it go on smoothly?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil!
Product Highlights
You can't go wrong with a black kohl pencil. This is an affordable black kohl pencil with the same quality of a more expensive pencil. I recommend this product!in reviews
Great pencil for the waterline! It's very creamy so it doesn't tug at your eye, and the staying power is great! The color is a true black, not gray like some other formulas.in reviews
...love with your eyes every time you apply it! Also, it stays in place with no smudge or mess. It's amazing!!in reviews
Sephora brand has the best eye pencils, long-lasting, almost every color and super affordable!in reviews
It stays on my lower lash line all day.in reviews
Rana S.
West Babylon, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil uploaded by Rana S.
Review for: 03 Mysterious Blue
I love the different colored eyeliner pencils. This one is my favorite and I have all the colors! My favorites are the blue, green and purple. It makes your eyes just pop and I love it! I usually put it in my waterline on the bottom and it lasts all day without smudging. I've tried other brands (way more expensive brands as well) and the Sephora brand is my favorite. It's creamy and very pigmented.
amanda K.
Irmo, SC
andrea G.
Van Nuys, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil uploaded by andrea G.
Me encanta el color y la forma el aplicar súper fácil, ahora quiero más colores jajaja
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Review for: 01 Intense Black
Well, I may be kind of biased, because I adore everything Sephora does. But I love this eyeliner 😍 Stays on all day, and I’m notorious for rubbing my eyes. Definitely recommend buying, I have purchased in other colors as well!
Christa P.
Review for: 01 Intense Black
I do love this eyeliner, however it is very pigmented. A little goes a long way and I do notice that it melts more than any eyeliner I have ever used. Leaving after a long day raccoon eyes. The packaging is subtle and simple. Sephora
Yalimar R.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil uploaded by Yalimar R.
Review for: 06 Deep Brown
Im not sure if i picked the correct eyeliner but this eyeliner isn’t exactly the best and especially at its price point you can probably get a drugstore eyeliner at better price that performs much better than this one. I look for smoothness in a pencil liner and this one really tugs as its not creamy enough.
Edna O.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love!!! It works very well and is super smooth. It’s also inexpensive. My only issue is that it occasionally runs/bleeds and then I look like a zombie.
Sadaf Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 01 Intense Black
Looveeee thiiiiiisssssss ommmmmmg so good. I have been looking for some long lasting and this is it. It’s not messy.
Tanya P.
Review for: 01 Intense Black
Flakes. Transfers easily. Did not glide smooth and was light after application almost looked grey instead of black. Used daily for a week in different ways thinking maybe it was just me or my primer or setting spray...It wasn't me or the way I applied it. The liner wasn't to my liking or expectation.
Mirsa L.
Overland Park, KS
Love it 🥺🤩😻I really enjoy this products its really easy to use it I hope u like it 🥺🥺🥺
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paulette C.
Moore, OK
il y a 3 mois
Diane R. il y a 3 mois
It stays on pretty well through the work day. I use it and as a nurse who wears goggles alot I don't have a huge smudge priblem.
Laura A.
Brampton, ON
il y a 3 ans
Brittany H. il y a un an
I use a business card and line it up with the eye corner & outermost edge of the eyebrow (about a 45 degree angle). Use the edge of the card to draw a perfect line then fill in along the lash line. Makes for an even wing on both sides every time!