BY SEPHORA

An ultra-pigmented, long-lasting kohl pencil for lining the eye contour and inner rims of the eyes. Intensify your eyes by enhancing the eye contour and inner rims with deep, lasting color. This kohl pencil provides a brightening effect by creating contrast, making the whites of the eyes appear brighter and the rest of the eye more dramatic. The creamy texture glides on, blends easily, and provides optimal comfort for all-day wear. see more...

• This isn't asking a question about this exact product, but about ...1 Answers
  • I love MAC's kohl eyeliner. Is this as good as the MAC one?1 Answers
  • Does this product apply nicely? Does the pencil point need to be ...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "There are different colors and the one that I used was like grey but it is long lasting!!" in 1 review
  • "It stays on my lower lash line all day." in 1 review
  • "I use it with hazel eyes & it makes my eyes pop!" in 1 review
  • "It is long lasting and looks great with most looks!" in 1 review
  • "Sephora brand has the best eye pencils, long-lasting, almost every color and super affordable!" in 1 review
Linda L.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hoping to like this, but it was not long lasting at all for me at all. I used it for my waterline...maybe I wasn't supposed to? My eyes are sensitive so I heard that kohl is good for sensitive eyes. but I probably used it maybe a total of two times and ended up forgetting about it. I haven't used it since. It just melted off. A disappointed purchase.
Eliza B.
Eliza B.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil 04 Smoky Green 0.046 oz
As someone that has trouble with various eyeliners, I have had a much easier time doing my eyeliner since switching to this kohl liner. The colors are beautiful and I don't have too much of problem with the staying power on the lower lash line. The only reason I am giving this 4/5 is because of the staying power overall on my top lid.
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil 03 Mysterious Blue 0.046 oz
This pencil is much better than i expected it to be. For the price, I was not expecting such long wear but it held up through my day! I did need to retouch once as it was slipping a little bit, but besides that it stayed on. The formula is creamy and glides smoothly, however, there are dupes at the drugstore for a better price.
Neethi J.
Neethi J.
New Albany, OH
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil 01 Intense Black 0.046 oz
I LOVE this eye pencil! Of all the pencils I've used, it lasts the longest, is easily sharpened, and glides on smoothly and easily. It's easily smudge-able but also stays in place if you want it to. I would definitely recommend this if you want a good mainstay of eye pencil to use with your everyday looks.
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil 06 Deep Brown 0.046 oz
This is my favorite eyeliner! I've used it for a bout a year now. It comes in an easy to open package and it lasts a long time. It is a little pricey, but it's well worth it. You're definitely getting a good product. I buy this liner almost every two months. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Abbey E.
Abbey E.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil 06 Deep Brown 0.046 oz
I love brown eyeliners and mascaras because I feel they give you a more natural look as opposed to black mascaras and eyeliner. I use this during the day and I will use the black shade for evenings and weekends. The brown gives more of a bare face look which I do enjoy if using during the day.
Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner really surprised me. I had pretty low expectations for this product actually and only bought it because I didn't want to spend 20+ on and eye pencil and it is really an amazing product. I love the way it looks on the eye, all their colors have been really pigmented that Ive tried
rachel p.
rachel p.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil 04 Smoky Green 0.046 oz
Beautiful color! I love this and with the right primer it will last a while. I got this at sephora on a whim and I'm glad i did. this color made my eyes really pop and its a nice pop of color to add to your makeup. I would totally recommend this to everyone, pick a color and go wild!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Oologah, OK
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil 06 Deep Brown 0.046 oz
This pencil has great control. It applies easily, and lasts long. I prefer the water proof version, because this one seems to run more when I sweat, which makes it not great in the summer time. I prefer to use it in the winter, and add a light layer of eye shadow on top.
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Escondido, CA
This has to be one of the best pencils for the water line. It is really pigmented and it last all day. It might smudge a little but other than that it is really good. I've tried other eyeliners which are more expensive but will face fast. I do recommend this eyeliner
Nawshin J.
Nawshin J.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product apply nicely? Does the pencil point need to be sharpened often?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Has anyone had luck sharpening theirs?! I loved this, but the tip was always too soft and would get destroyed any time I tried to sharpen it. Grr!
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bloomsbury, NJ
This isn't asking a question about this exact product, but about eyeliner in general: what's a way I can get eyeliner out of my waterline/tightline without hurting it? Is it okay to put makeup remover on a q-tip and just take it out? Do I use water? Do I just leave it in there and wait for it to dissolve!?
Hitomi T.
Hitomi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love MAC's kohl eyeliner. Is this as good as the MAC one?