BY SEPHORA

An ultra-precise liquid eyeliner with a super-fine-tipped applicator. This long-wearing, highly pigmented eyeliner comes with an ultra-fine bristle brush for professional application. The rich black formula is perfect for creating dramatic, attention-demanding eyes or for executing any look you desire. see more...

• Someone recommended this eyeliner to me. Is it easy to ho...3 Answers
  • Does this product last all day without getting flaky?9 Answers
  • Does this product really last all day?? Wondering if it ...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Eyeliner High Precision Brush 01 Black
  • "This was my first ever liquid eyeliner! i love it because its easy to apply and also is just as good as the super expensive brands! " in 98 reviews
Adriana T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my all time favorite eyeliner. It has a brush made of bristles, but it’s also the only eyeliner I know that dries down matte. I also like how it has a pot, and lasts a really long time. It’s also super cheap compared to most high end eyeliners!
Eulrey H.
LANDOVER, MD
Sephora brand products are pretty good but the SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Eyeliner High Precision Brush 01 Black stands heads and shoulders above some high-end eyeliners.  It's extremely black, goes on easily with out skipping and is long lasting.  The liner doesn't dry out like a lot of the higher end liners do.
Hailey N.
San Diego, CA
I normally use the Wet n’ Wild liquid eyeliner but picked this one up one day to try it out. It’s honestly a really great eyeliner. However, I do still prefer the Wet n’ Wild one. This eyeliner burns my eyes A LOT if I get even the tiniest bit in them throughout the day, and once it’s wet (with tears or sweat or whatever) it will run—it tends to be a cooler black, so it looks blueish when it is thinned out and runs.
Overall, a great product if you don’t have sensitive or watery eyes.
Middle E.
miami
Amazing product plus it is affordable! It will last a long time, has a thin precise brush and it is mat which i love! I used a lit of brands and very pricey ones but this is my go to eyeliner! I would totally purchase it again!!!
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the precision tip on this long-lasting, super pigmented eyeliner. You do however, have to be somewhat skilled in order to use this in the best way!
If you have a steady hand and some experience drawing a cat eye on, this is the best eyeliner out there. It dries quickly, is super pigmented, and the felt tip brush gives you the ability to create a super fine line.
For the price, this is the best liquid eyeliner at Sephora!
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
It’s my favorite eyeliner, it stays all day long. Does not smudge. The brush is smooth and really flexible it can just slide through your eyelid. It is priced just right for the size. Totally satisfied with this product!
Mitzy G.
Pomona
This stuff is no joke honey!!! I saw many people raving about this online so I had to try it out for my self! And let me tell you .. it didn’t disappoint if you’re looking for a long lasting liner pick this up
Kara E.
Saint Louis, MO
I am so impressed with this eyeliner! It has amazing pigmentation and I find that it lasts all day without budging. I think it is just as good as the tarte felt tip pen liners and even Kat Von D's eyeliners.
Maliena L.
Blanchard
Absolutely love this product!! It is such a deep black and the only eyeliner I will buy. I can create the most beautiful wings that won’t smudge easily even with the non water proof version. Picture attached is using the eyeliner and the huda beauty rose gold pallet!!
Rinell D.
DUBLIN , CA
My go to eyeliner- last whole day very inexpensive the blackest is very black it’s a must in my makeup bag very easy to apply and achieve a wing I use it every time I apply makeup yes I would def recommend it
Courtney  L.
Kent, WA
Does this product last all day without getting flaky?
lesley V.
Long Beach, CA
Someone recommended this eyeliner to me. Is it easy to hold ? And does a really nice black color?
conia&dickson💖🤞🏼 b.
united states
Does it glide on well? How much does it cost?
Elizabeth R.
Caldwell, NJ
Does this product really last all day?? Wondering if it is worth purchasing this product compared to other brands.