SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner 13 Fancy Blue uploaded by Laura B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner 13 Fancy Blue uploaded by Brianna F.SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner 13 Fancy Blue uploaded by Mage M.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of ultra-pigmented eyeliners to create strong, beautiful lines. This bold range of extended wear eyeliners provides a blast of color that stays put for 12-hours. Create looks like those by professional makeup artists with formulations that are packed with highly concentrated of pigments. The brush's flocked tip is incredibly easy to use, allowing you to draw a line of color that's precise, consistent, and intense—all in a single step. see more...

• How well does this work and how long would it take you to use one...1 Answers
  • How well does this work?2 Answers
  • Looking to purchase a blue eyeliner, but don't really know which ...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "a very pigmented liner it does last all day doesnt smudge i own a few of these and its a very affordable price and high end quality" in 1 review
  • "I wanna try this eye liner it wud be better if it was water proff .❤️😊❤️ i hope i can try it one day" in 1 review
  • "The blue is great color to add for a pop this does not smudge and lasts all day" in 1 review
  • "i dont wear a lot of eye makeup and hardly ever wear eyeliner." in 1 review
  • "I'm still getting used to using this liner!" in 1 review
Sara S.
Eh these liners are not the worst, but not the greatest. They're a decent price point to experiment with fun colors, but even at that, NYX would be better both for price and for color range. Smudges kind of easily, especially for those with more deepset/hooded eyes.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
I've found this item to be okay, nothing outstanding. The pigmentation was fine, I did have to layer it to truly show it's color. Throughout the day it did transfer om my eyelids
Rola B.
Wilmington, DE
I use the black one in this. I think it's a great eyeliner. It's very easy to use. And it mattifies once it's on the eye. Really great product and would recommend to anyone looking for a long wearing eyeliner.
Helene A.
Finally, a cobalt blue eyeliner that's easy to apply! Admittedly, I'm an eyeliner novice, but this liner makes application a breeze. The color is vibrant and stays on from morning till night. It has easily become my favorite non-black eyeliner.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this color ! It goes on so smooth ! It has a nice sharp felt tip , to help you get that sharp point we're all striving to have ! I believe it was about12$ at Sephora ! I highly recommend! I'll be getting one in every color
Mage M.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this on a whim, and I have no regrets. It was inexpensive and is super long lasting. I didn't notice any transfer after a full day of wear. Adds a lovely pop of color
Taylor A.
tacoma washington
One of my all time favorite liquid liners! The color is bright and vivid and lasts all day long. The applicator is so tiny and precise, great for getting a perfect wing.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
I recently bought this when I was on the search for a Nyx eyeliner (somehow ended up at Sephora instead!). This is my go to "out of the routine" eyeliner. It's not too bright but it definitely is a big difference from plain black. The tip is precise and the formula seriously lasts, even in this Midwest humidity and swimming! I would definitely recommend. And at $12, why not!?
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
The color of this blue is absolutely gorgeous and super pigmented. I was pleasantly surprised by this. The wear was not long lasting but log enough to get me through a date night. I made sure to prime and set with powder and makeup spray setter.
Jess M.
Hudson, NH
I usually stray away from flashy eyeliner colors as I usually have a bold lip, however, this product was a great alternative to my black everyday cat eye! I like how it added a nice pop to my makeup look! It applied well and had very little chipping and smearing! It wore well!
Imani R.
Looking to purchase a blue eyeliner, but don't really know which way to go. Does this liner look good on people with dark brown eyes?
Chelsey T.
Erie, PA
How well does this work?
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Is blue the only color available for the Sephora long lasting eyeliner? Is it waterproof? Other colors? Cost?
Bell H.
Louisville , Kentucky
How well does this work and how long would it take you to use one boddle