BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A collection of ultra-pigmented eyeliners to create strong, beautiful lines.

What it does:
This bold range of extended wear eyeliners provides a blast of color that stays put for 12-hours. Create looks like those by professional makeup artists with formulations that are packed with highly concentrated of pigments. The brush's flocked tip is incredibly easy to use, allowing you to draw a line of color that's precise, consistent, and intense—all in a single step.

What else you need to know:
These products are not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Draw a line starting at the inner corner of the upper eyelid working toward the outer corner, thickening the line as you go.
-Tilt your head back and look down while looking into a mirror: the eyelid is lowered for easy application.

01 Black - matte black Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Pullulan, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

06 Dark Brown - matte dark chocolate Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Alcohol Denat., CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Pullulan, Disodium Coco Glucoside Citrate, Mica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citric Acid, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Hydroxide.

07 Glitter Brown - almost-black brown with copper glitter Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Glycerin, Pullulan, Disodium Coco Glucoside Citrate Sodium Dehydroacetate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

13 Fancy Blue - matte bright azure blue Ingredients:

14 Fancy Violet - metallic amethyst Ingredients:

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner
  • "The best eye liner i have ever bought. I use it every day. The color is really black and mat. Perfect to create a bold or fine eye liner look." in 126 reviews
  • "I use this every day! I love playing with cat eye and all the new fun trendy eye styles. This particular product is easy application as well as if you mess up it's easy and not so messy. Love how it dries and the applicator is great. Favorite liquid liner!" in 72 reviews
  • "Best brush and formula I've used ever. Even though its waterproof when removing makeup it comes off better than most. It also never gets flaky while on the skin. This eyeliner impressed me so much and exceeded my expectations. i would definitely recommend" in 33 reviews
  • "Love this goes on smooth the brush is perfect gives me they perfect line and makes it easy for both my eyes to look equal last long doesn't smudge or run" in 31 reviews
  • "This is such a great liquid eyeliner, every sephora brand eyeliner is, but I was very extremely impressed with the way this was so easy to apply in a nice semi thin line." in 5 reviews
🌹alex b.
greece
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
I love it! It's super creamy, but it dries out matte! I bought it at sephora about a year ago and it hasn't dried out a single bit! It stays a very long time on the eye and it can be removed easily.
Serena G.
Milford, PA
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
My current favorite eyeliner, it's gorgeous and long lasting, the brush is thin and easy to use, it's not TOO pricy (14 versus KVDs 20 eyeliner) and honestly a better brush. Maybe not good for beginners but for an intermediate liquid girl it's perfect- a steal!
Rasha N.
Review for: Long-lasting 12hr Wear Eye Liner Sephora Collection Fancy Violet - Metallic Amethyst more...
i love the applicator with sephora eyeliners. by far my favorite liquid liners. i usually stock up on blackest black
Emily L.
Crestview
Lasts very long. It is worth the money. Is waterproof until you wipe your eyes. Easy to apply and use.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Review for: 13 Fancy Blue - matte bright azure blue more...
I love this color ! It goes on so smooth ! It has a nice sharp felt tip , to help you get that sharp point we're all striving to have ! I believe it was about12$ at Sephora ! I highly recommend! I'll be getting one in every color
Kayla M.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
This eyeliner has been my holy grail for years now. It's felt tip applies smoothly and easily but I must admit, the felt tip is sometimes difficult to perfect a sharp wing.
Christine B.
Dallas
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
I wouldn’t say this is long lasting but it’s my favorite nonetheless. I LOVE how it applies—it’s effortless to get the perfect shape and wing and to apply the right amount of product. I use the Urban Decay Chill setting spray on top of this, and while it’s not 100% waterproof, it mostly stays without smudging; and any touch ups (necessitated only by my frequent use of eye drops) are a breeze.
Mercy L.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
In loveeee. My favorite liner ever! I just bought another one and I never rebuy a product. So you know it's good!
Amber B.
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
This is my all-time favorite eyeliner for making that perfect sharp Wing look and I love how it stays on all day
Rebekah S.
Dallas
A very good matte liner, with it was alittle darker it drys kinda light black but it’s sooo pretty and the brush is great super affordable and I recommend it to all of my friends because not a lot of brands have matte liquid eyeliner that is bomb.
frances m.
Does this liner bleed or rub off easily?
J H.
Does anyone have a hard time removing this?
Ansley D.
For $12 dollars, it is a good eyeliner?
Zana L.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this eyeliner actually last the 12 hour timeframe it states? and is it expensive?
Marta A.
Does this really last 12 hrs? how pigmented is it?

Sephora