BY SEPHORA #47 in Eyeliner

What it is:
A collection of ultra-pigmented eyeliners to create strong, beautiful lines.

What it does:
This bold range of extended wear eyeliners provides a blast of color that stays put for 12-hours. Create looks like those by professional makeup artists with formulations that are packed with highly concentrated of pigments. The brush's flocked tip is incredibly easy to use, allowing you to draw a line of color that's precise, consistent, and intense—all in a single step.

What else you need to know:
These products are not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Draw a line starting at the inner corner of the upper eyelid working toward the outer corner, thickening the line as you go.
-Tilt your head back and look down while looking into a mirror: the eyelid is lowered for easy application.

01 Black - matte black Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Pullulan, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

06 Dark Brown - matte dark chocolate Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Alcohol Denat., CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Pullulan, Disodium Coco Glucoside Citrate, Mica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citric Acid, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Hydroxide.

07 Glitter Brown - almost-black brown with copper glitter Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Glycerin, Pullulan, Disodium Coco Glucoside Citrate Sodium Dehydroacetate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

13 Fancy Blue - matte bright azure blue Ingredients:

14 Fancy Violet - metallic amethyst Ingredients:

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Has anyone tried the Sephora collection liquid eyeliners?...2 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner actually last the 12 hour timeframe it...5 Answers
  • Does this liner bleed or rub off easily?13 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "The best eye liner i have ever bought. I use it every day. The color is really black and mat. Perfect to create a bold or fine eye liner look." in 126 reviews
  • "I use this every day! I love playing with cat eye and all the new fun trendy eye styles. This particular product is easy application as well as if you mess up it's easy and not so messy. Love how it dries and the applicator is great. Favorite liquid liner!" in 72 reviews
  • "Best brush and formula I've used ever. Even though its waterproof when removing makeup it comes off better than most. It also never gets flaky while on the skin. This eyeliner impressed me so much and exceeded my expectations. i would definitely recommend" in 33 reviews
  • "Love this goes on smooth the brush is perfect gives me they perfect line and makes it easy for both my eyes to look equal last long doesn't smudge or run" in 31 reviews
  • "This is such a great liquid eyeliner, every sephora brand eyeliner is, but I was very extremely impressed with the way this was so easy to apply in a nice semi thin line." in 5 reviews
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
I love the bow pitch black and matte this eye liner is! But the applicator is a felt tip, which I hate. It makes it much harder to apply without skipping and you end up making your eyeliner so much thicker than you intended. I like to use this to fill in my liner (that I will outline with something else like the KVD Tattoo) so that I still get that intense pigment and great finish, but don’t have to deal with the stupid applicator.
Overall, if they would just change that felt tip applicator, this would be one of my favorite liquid liners!
alyssa a.
Rio Grande City
Review for: 14 Fancy Violet - metallic amethyst more...
I decided to try this line of eyeliners because it has my favorite applicator tip and it was fairly priced. The color is beautiful and so easy to apply. My only problem with this line is that you HAVE TO use primer otherwise it will disappear without you even having to touch it. With primer I haven’t had an issue but other than that it’s a good product for the price
Jennifer Tande H.
San Diego
Such a good eyeliner. Very pigmented and stays well. I work at ulta and it's hilarious because I keep this liner in my work bag. The colored options are great too. Love the bright blue one. Does not flake off or fade throughout the day. Awesome product!
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: 14 Fancy Violet - metallic amethyst more...
While the color and ease of application are great this product falls short for me. If used alone you won't have any issues but if you plan to use it with an eye shadow you can just forget about it! I applied the product to my eyes and even used eye primer underneath. As soon as I started applying my eyeshadow using a shadow brush the product literally smeared and flaked right off my eye leaving behind a crumbly and uneven mess. As you can imagine I was quite disappointed as I was in a hurry to leave the house and now I had to do my eye makeup all over again.
Tatiana A.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
This is one of the first eyeliners I bought when I first started doing my makeup, I still use it now because it goes on so nicely. Their used to be a black glitter liquid eyeliner that also was really nice. It’s a long wear eyeliner and does not smudge easily at all.
Harper S.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE this eyeliner - super inexpensive and insanely black. Does a superb job at staying matte, quick drying so it doesn’t smudge easily and lasts all day. The fact that it’s a felt tip with a pot really helps it to not dry out and has lasted me a while!
McKenna R.
Escondido
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
Only eyeliner that doesn’t transfer and is really matte! I use this almost every day and haven’t tried a different liner since! It creates a persist line and wing. Would totally recommend if you are looking for a good affordable liquid eyeliner.
natalie v.
My all time favorite liquid eyeliner. Super dark and precise. It used to have a different applicator then they changed it to a thin brush like, I switch out my felt tip on that was unfortunately discontinued. I repurchase this all the time so I think it’s worth it.
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
If there was only one product I couldn't live without, it would 100% be eyeliner. I love this sephora liquid liner because the brush is perfect for creating such a beautiful, sharp wing! I love how it dries matte and truly is a BLACK liner. This is a for sure #musthave
Clara K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
They aren’t kidding about long lasting. This stuff stays on forever. Goes on easily, high pigment. It’s hard to get off though - comes off in flames with my makeup remover. Kind of a pain but worth it for the no smudge day.
Rachael H.
England
Anywhere you can buy this from in the UK?
elizabeth w.
Philadelphia, PA
I want to try this but I did not know if it works does it.
Amy G.
Dearing, GA
How long will one tube of this eyeliner last you?
So if i rub my eye though out the day with it smug or come off ?
Anna T.
Is it a thin brush application or a felt tip?