Amélie M.
Mascouche, Quebec

Is this 100% waterproof ?? And is it easy to use?

Imaris M.
Imaris M.
1 year, 8 months ago
Not 100% water proof. It easy to apply and very precise.
Ayah O.
Ayah O.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
1 year, 9 months ago
For me it wasn't waterproof at all, as one drop of rain or sweat will ruin it
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
1 year, 10 months ago
Easy to use and lasts awhile.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Havertown, PA
1 year, 10 months ago
I feeling like there is really no such thing as 100% waterproof when it comes to mascara or eyeliner, but this one comes pretty close. I've been caught in a heavy downpour wearing this and it remained intact. Now one thing I will say is the handle is not my favorite, I am a bigger fan of liquid pens. I would occasionally dip an eye liner brush into the bottle so I have a longer brush stem to work with. The one that it comes with is short and fat and just doesn't sit well in the hand. Overall the actual formula is worth it for the price.
Jas. J.