Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: 14 Fancy Violet - metallic amethyst more...
While the color and ease of application are great this product falls short for me. If used alone you won't have any issues but if you plan to use it with an eye shadow you can just forget about it! I applied the product to my eyes and even used eye primer underneath. As soon as I started applying my eyeshadow using a shadow brush the product literally smeared and flaked right off my eye leaving behind a crumbly and uneven mess. As you can imagine I was quite disappointed as I was in a hurry to leave the house and now I had to do my eye makeup all over again.