BY SEPHORA #82 in Eyeliner

What it is:
A collection of ultra-pigmented eyeliners to create strong, beautiful lines.

What it does:
This bold range of extended wear eyeliners provides a blast of color that stays put for 12-hours. Create looks like those by professional makeup artists with formulations that are packed with highly concentrated of pigments. The brush's flocked tip is incredibly easy to use, allowing you to draw a line of color that's precise, consistent, and intense—all in a single step.

What else you need to know:
These products are not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Draw a line starting at the inner corner of the upper eyelid working toward the outer corner, thickening the line as you go.
-Tilt your head back and look down while looking into a mirror: the eyelid is lowered for easy application.

01 Black - matte black Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Pullulan, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

06 Dark Brown - matte dark chocolate Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Alcohol Denat., CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Pullulan, Disodium Coco Glucoside Citrate, Mica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citric Acid, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Hydroxide.

07 Glitter Brown - almost-black brown with copper glitter Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Glycerin, Pullulan, Disodium Coco Glucoside Citrate Sodium Dehydroacetate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

13 Fancy Blue - matte bright azure blue Ingredients:

14 Fancy Violet - metallic amethyst Ingredients:

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner
  • "The best eye liner i have ever bought. I use it every day. The color is really black and mat. Perfect to create a bold or fine eye liner look." in 126 reviews
  • "I use this every day! I love playing with cat eye and all the new fun trendy eye styles. This particular product is easy application as well as if you mess up it's easy and not so messy. Love how it dries and the applicator is great. Favorite liquid liner!" in 72 reviews
  • "Best brush and formula I've used ever. Even though its waterproof when removing makeup it comes off better than most. It also never gets flaky while on the skin. This eyeliner impressed me so much and exceeded my expectations. i would definitely recommend" in 33 reviews
  • "Love this goes on smooth the brush is perfect gives me they perfect line and makes it easy for both my eyes to look equal last long doesn't smudge or run" in 31 reviews
  • "This is such a great liquid eyeliner, every sephora brand eyeliner is, but I was very extremely impressed with the way this was so easy to apply in a nice semi thin line." in 5 reviews
Gigi .
Glendale , CA
I’ve been using this eye liner for the longest time now. Way before the wands brush was a bit different than now one was more stiff like a sponge and other was an actual brush that glides on but I love both because it’s so easy to apply on my eyes and I get the perfect wing. It has so much product which lasts a very long time ! It’s def worth it espeically the price it’s only $12. ( I buy bulks of these because I love it that much (: .. )

Try it out. It may take time to get used to going from the gel bottled ones but this is much more efficient and in my opinion better !! (:
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
I love the bow pitch black and matte this eye liner is! But the applicator is a felt tip, which I hate. It makes it much harder to apply without skipping and you end up making your eyeliner so much thicker than you intended. I like to use this to fill in my liner (that I will outline with something else like the KVD Tattoo) so that I still get that intense pigment and great finish, but don’t have to deal with the stupid applicator.
Overall, if they would just change that felt tip applicator, this would be one of my favorite liquid liners!
Silvia C.
Renton
Review for: 01 Black - matte black, SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner 03 Grey Black more...
I really like these eyeliners. They have a shape that I find very easy to use and hold. The tip has just the right amount of flexibility. You have variety when it comes to color choices. And the liner itself lasts a long time (if you're not rubbing at it, that is). The price is also very reasonable for the quality. My only dismay is that when I start to finish one, I feel like there's still product in there, but the brush can't reach it or it's dried out and unusable and I want to still be able to get all the product!
alyssa a.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Review for: 14 Fancy Violet - metallic amethyst more...
I decided to try this line of eyeliners because it has my favorite applicator tip and it was fairly priced. The color is beautiful and so easy to apply. My only problem with this line is that you HAVE TO use primer otherwise it will disappear without you even having to touch it. With primer I haven’t had an issue but other than that it’s a good product for the price
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: 14 Fancy Violet - metallic amethyst more...
While the color and ease of application are great this product falls short for me. If used alone you won't have any issues but if you plan to use it with an eye shadow you can just forget about it! I applied the product to my eyes and even used eye primer underneath. As soon as I started applying my eyeshadow using a shadow brush the product literally smeared and flaked right off my eye leaving behind a crumbly and uneven mess. As you can imagine I was quite disappointed as I was in a hurry to leave the house and now I had to do my eye makeup all over again.
Chloe L.
Pearland
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
ultimately my favorite eye liner ! I love the matte finish and unlike other matte eye liners I have tried it does not crumble up after application. Although its not a waterproof eyeliner I still like to wear it and it has a long last. One tube lasts a long time maybe like 4 months depending on how often you use it. But pay attention because they switch up the waterproof with the non-waterproof. I totally hate the waterproof waste of money ! Also, pay attention to the applicator part I dislike the bristle one only like the sponge looking one (hard to explain).
Tatiana A.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
This is one of the first eyeliners I bought when I first started doing my makeup, I still use it now because it goes on so nicely. Their used to be a black glitter liquid eyeliner that also was really nice. It’s a long wear eyeliner and does not smudge easily at all.
McKenna R.
Escondido
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
Only eyeliner that doesn’t transfer and is really matte! I use this almost every day and haven’t tried a different liner since! It creates a persist line and wing. Would totally recommend if you are looking for a good affordable liquid eyeliner.
Marilu C.
United States
Review for: 13 Fancy Blue - matte bright azure blue more...
I love love love this eyeliner! Its super affordable compared to others I seen at Sephora. The color pigmentation was great I didn't have to layer the eyeliner because in one stroke the color was noticeable. I love how it never smudged it even rained the day I used it and nothing happened to my eyeliner. This was my look I tried I heard blue liner pops on brown eyes and I loved it.
natalie v.
My all time favorite liquid eyeliner. Super dark and precise. It used to have a different applicator then they changed it to a thin brush like, I switch out my felt tip on that was unfortunately discontinued. I repurchase this all the time so I think it’s worth it.
frances m.
Does this liner bleed or rub off easily?
J H.
Does anyone have a hard time removing this?
Ansley D.
For $12 dollars, it is a good eyeliner?
Amélie M.
Mascouche, Quebec
Is this 100% waterproof ?? And is it easy to use?
Marta A.
Does this really last 12 hrs? how pigmented is it?

back