MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerSephora
COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner

SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner

What it is:
A collection of ultra-pigmented eyeliners to create strong, beautiful lines.

What it does:
This bold range of extended wear eyeliners provides a blast of color that stays put for 12-hours. Create looks like those by professional makeup artists with formulations that are packed with highly concentrated of pigments. The brush's flocked tip is incredibly easy to use, allowing you to draw a line of color that's precise, consistent, and intense—all in a single step.

What else you need to know:
These products are not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Draw a line starting at the inner corner of the upper eyelid working toward the outer corner, thickening the line as you go.
-Tilt your head back and look down while looking into a mirror: the eyelid is lowered for easy application.

01 Black - matte black Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Pullulan, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

06 Dark Brown - matte dark chocolate Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Alcohol Denat., CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Pullulan, Disodium Coco Glucoside Citrate, Mica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citric Acid, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Hydroxide.

07 Glitter Brown - almost-black brown with copper glitter Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Glycerin, Pullulan, Disodium Coco Glucoside Citrate Sodium Dehydroacetate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

13 Fancy Blue - matte bright azure blue Ingredients:

14 Fancy Violet - metallic amethyst Ingredients:

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Is this a matte finish ?
How much is this?
Is this product waterproof and worth the hype ?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner!
Product Highlights
The best eye liner i have ever bought. I use it every day. The color is really black and mat. Perfect to create a bold or fine eye liner look.in reviews
I use this every day! I love playing with cat eye and all the new fun trendy eye styles. This particular product is easy application as well as if you mess up it's easy and not so messy. Love how it dries and the applicator is great. Favorite liquid liner!in reviews
Best brush and formula I've used ever. Even though its waterproof when removing makeup it comes off better than most. It also never gets flaky while on the skin. This eyeliner impressed me so much and exceeded my expectations. i would definitely recommendin reviews
...perfect line and makes it easy for both my eyes to look equal last long doesn't smudge or runin reviews
This is such a great liquid eyeliner, every sephora brand eyeliner is, but I was very extremely impressed with the way this was so easy to apply in a nice semi thin line.in reviews
N Little Rock, AR
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner uploaded by Eva L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This formula is great for my eye, it leaves me the perfect eye, the price-quality is very good.
Sacramento, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner uploaded by Andreya S.
I love using this eyeliner brand by Sephora! It goes on super easy and the application tip is really easy to use!! I like the color of it and the darkness! I do notice it stays on for a few hours then will start to smudge a little bit that’s just me!! But not bad for the price!! *Hi from me and my pet chameleon Randal lol hope everyone is having a good night :) *
W Hollywood, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner uploaded by Lora L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve tried every brand, style, color of liquid eyeliner and I always come back to this Sephora one. It’s the easiest to work with and lasts forever. When it gets low or dry or thick I add some water and shake it up and it’s brand new again. Will probably never buy another liquid eyeliner in my life
Jersey City, NJ
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner uploaded by Yannely N.
Review for: 01 Black - matte black
This is my current favorite eyeliner. I’ve been using it for at least two years and it’s what I always come back to. Other products don’t seem to last as long, and though it does chip in the crease a bit, it’s still mostly there after a long night.
El Paso, TX
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner uploaded by Mauriana C.
Review for: 01 Black - matte black
I happen to be one of those girls that can’t live without eyeliner. So trust me when I say I have searched high and low for the best formula. I always find myself coming back to the Sephora collection. The felt tip and brush applicator are by far my favorites. You CAN NOT go wrong with it.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner uploaded by cubana K.
This liner is smooth and easy to apply! Because of the thin applicator you can decide how thick or thin you want that liner to be applied. I really enjoyed using this brand and I will be purchasing again and recommending this to my friends.
Evans, GA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner uploaded by Palak K.
Review for: 01 Black - matte black
Sephora’s eye liner are the best I’ve ever tried. They are so good and lasts more than 12 hours. It has a good brush and there’s no issues while using it. My eye color is brown and it looks so good with brown eyes. I would definitely recommend it. SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner
Temecula, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner uploaded by Mariana M.
Review for: 01 Black - matte black
I love it because it is matte and not shiny at all. it cracks a little but nothing important, it is still a very nice good eyeliner
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner uploaded by Gabriela C.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner uploaded by Gabriela C.
Review for: 01 Black - matte black
I just love this eye liner,it’s very black and matte. I really like and I recommend it.
Duluth, GA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner uploaded by FKP K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This eyeliner is bomb lol it’s my go to last minute I love it’s easy to put on and quick !

148 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mississauga, ON
il y a 3 mois
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner does it really last long and is it smudge proof?
Nonye W. il y a 16 jours
it definitely has a lasting wear for me! I tend to have water, itchy eyes (especially in the spring time) and even after I rub my eyelid a bit this stays put!
il y a 3 mois
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner ?(Hello friends, what can you tell me about this eyeliner, it works, has good pigmentation, is long-lasting?)