BY SEPHORA #52 in Eyeliner

What it is:
A collection of ultra-pigmented eyeliners to create strong, beautiful lines.

What it does:
This bold range of extended wear eyeliners provides a blast of color that stays put for 12-hours. Create looks like those by professional makeup artists with formulations that are packed with highly concentrated of pigments. The brush's flocked tip is incredibly easy to use, allowing you to draw a line of color that's precise, consistent, and intense—all in a single step.

What else you need to know:
These products are not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Draw a line starting at the inner corner of the upper eyelid working toward the outer corner, thickening the line as you go.
-Tilt your head back and look down while looking into a mirror: the eyelid is lowered for easy application.

01 Black - matte black Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Pullulan, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

06 Dark Brown - matte dark chocolate Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Alcohol Denat., CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Pullulan, Disodium Coco Glucoside Citrate, Mica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citric Acid, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Hydroxide.

07 Glitter Brown - almost-black brown with copper glitter Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Glycerin, Pullulan, Disodium Coco Glucoside Citrate Sodium Dehydroacetate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

13 Fancy Blue - matte bright azure blue Ingredients:

14 Fancy Violet - metallic amethyst Ingredients:

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Has anyone tried the Sephora collection liquid eyeliners?...2 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner actually last the 12 hour timeframe it...5 Answers
  • Does this liner bleed or rub off easily?13 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "The best eye liner i have ever bought. I use it every day. The color is really black and mat. Perfect to create a bold or fine eye liner look." in 126 reviews
  • "I use this every day! I love playing with cat eye and all the new fun trendy eye styles. This particular product is easy application as well as if you mess up it's easy and not so messy. Love how it dries and the applicator is great. Favorite liquid liner!" in 72 reviews
  • "Best brush and formula I've used ever. Even though its waterproof when removing makeup it comes off better than most. It also never gets flaky while on the skin. This eyeliner impressed me so much and exceeded my expectations. i would definitely recommend" in 33 reviews
  • "Love this goes on smooth the brush is perfect gives me they perfect line and makes it easy for both my eyes to look equal last long doesn't smudge or run" in 31 reviews
  • "This is such a great liquid eyeliner, every sephora brand eyeliner is, but I was very extremely impressed with the way this was so easy to apply in a nice semi thin line." in 5 reviews
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
I love the bow pitch black and matte this eye liner is! But the applicator is a felt tip, which I hate. It makes it much harder to apply without skipping and you end up making your eyeliner so much thicker than you intended. I like to use this to fill in my liner (that I will outline with something else like the KVD Tattoo) so that I still get that intense pigment and great finish, but don’t have to deal with the stupid applicator.
Overall, if they would just change that felt tip applicator, this would be one of my favorite liquid liners!
Victoria W.
Edina, MN
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
I'm sorry Sephora! I still love ya'll, you're my one and only, my one true love... BUT, I'm not thoroughly impressed with this eyeliner. Perhaps I just need to perfect my eyeliner skills using this type of applicator? Perhaps I just fail at eyeliner all together?! (I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but I know a little somethin about makeup application...) This stuff takes FOREVER to dry, and the applicator is just... doodie. Yes, I said doodie. It's not my cup o' joe. I'll complete one eye, thinking "*WHEW*, okay, now to make the other one just as flawless..." 3 hours later, I crawl out of my bathroom, makeup smeared down my face from crying.

I'm over exaggerating. But, I wouldn't purchase this stuff again. It smears all over my eyelids and it's impossible to apply with this applicator tip. 2 stars for the name of the product. Cheers!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
I’m a huge fan of liquid liner and I wear it almost everyday . I gave this one a try and I wasn’t too impressed with it . Don’t get me wrong I love Sephora and all of their products but this one for me didn’t work so well. It didn’t go in evenly and wasn’t as bold as I wanted it to be . The tip on it was nice but the liner didn’t look the way I wanted it too . I still love you Sephora:)
alyssa a.
Rio Grande City
Review for: 14 Fancy Violet - metallic amethyst more...
I decided to try this line of eyeliners because it has my favorite applicator tip and it was fairly priced. The color is beautiful and so easy to apply. My only problem with this line is that you HAVE TO use primer otherwise it will disappear without you even having to touch it. With primer I haven’t had an issue but other than that it’s a good product for the price
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: 14 Fancy Violet - metallic amethyst more...
While the color and ease of application are great this product falls short for me. If used alone you won't have any issues but if you plan to use it with an eye shadow you can just forget about it! I applied the product to my eyes and even used eye primer underneath. As soon as I started applying my eyeshadow using a shadow brush the product literally smeared and flaked right off my eye leaving behind a crumbly and uneven mess. As you can imagine I was quite disappointed as I was in a hurry to leave the house and now I had to do my eye makeup all over again.
Tatiana A.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
This is one of the first eyeliners I bought when I first started doing my makeup, I still use it now because it goes on so nicely. Their used to be a black glitter liquid eyeliner that also was really nice. It’s a long wear eyeliner and does not smudge easily at all.
Harper S.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE this eyeliner - super inexpensive and insanely black. Does a superb job at staying matte, quick drying so it doesn’t smudge easily and lasts all day. The fact that it’s a felt tip with a pot really helps it to not dry out and has lasted me a while!
McKenna R.
Escondido
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
Only eyeliner that doesn’t transfer and is really matte! I use this almost every day and haven’t tried a different liner since! It creates a persist line and wing. Would totally recommend if you are looking for a good affordable liquid eyeliner.
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
If there was only one product I couldn't live without, it would 100% be eyeliner. I love this sephora liquid liner because the brush is perfect for creating such a beautiful, sharp wing! I love how it dries matte and truly is a BLACK liner. This is a for sure #musthave
Jessica c.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: 01 Black - matte black more...
I am shocked to see good reviews on this. Just picked it up last night because I am traveling and forgot to pack my NYX Noir liquid liner (holy grail). Used it this morning and it just keeps bleeding all over my eye. It's definitely not long wearing, an hour in and I have a levitating wing and black blotches on my lid. So annoyed with this product.
frances m.
Does this liner bleed or rub off easily?
J H.
Does anyone have a hard time removing this?
Ansley D.
For $12 dollars, it is a good eyeliner?
Amélie M.
Mascouche, Quebec
Is this 100% waterproof ?? And is it easy to use?
Marta A.
Does this really last 12 hrs? how pigmented is it?