SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner

What it is:
A collection of ultra-pigmented eyeliners to create strong, beautiful lines.

What it does:
This bold range of extended wear eyeliners provides a blast of color that stays put for 12-hours. Create looks like those by professional makeup artists with formulations that are packed with highly concentrated of pigments. The brush's flocked tip is incredibly easy to use, allowing you to draw a line of color that's precise, consistent, and intense—all in a single step.

What else you need to know:
These products are not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Draw a line starting at the inner corner of the upper eyelid working toward the outer corner, thickening the line as you go.
-Tilt your head back and look down while looking into a mirror: the eyelid is lowered for easy application.

01 Black - matte black Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Pullulan, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

06 Dark Brown - matte dark chocolate Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Alcohol Denat., CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Pullulan, Disodium Coco Glucoside Citrate, Mica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citric Acid, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Hydroxide.

07 Glitter Brown - almost-black brown with copper glitter Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Glycerin, Pullulan, Disodium Coco Glucoside Citrate Sodium Dehydroacetate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

13 Fancy Blue - matte bright azure blue Ingredients:

14 Fancy Violet - metallic amethyst Ingredients:

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Is the eyeliner Liquidy? What is the finish like? Does it stay longer than 24 hours?
Is it worth the price? #Frugal life
Iss it waterproof ?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner!
Product Highlights
“The best eye liner i have ever bought. I use it every day. The color is really black and mat. Perfect to create a bold or fine eye liner look.” in reviews
“I use this every day! I love playing with cat eye and all the new fun trendy eye styles. This particular product is easy application as well as if you mess up it's easy and not so messy. Love how it dries and the applicator is great. Favorite liquid liner!” in reviews
“Best brush and formula I've used ever. Even though its waterproof when removing makeup it comes off better than most. It also never gets flaky while on the skin. This eyeliner impressed me so much and exceeded my expectations. i would definitely recommend” in reviews
“...perfect line and makes it easy for both my eyes to look equal last long doesn't smudge or run” in reviews
“This is such a great liquid eyeliner, every sephora brand eyeliner is, but I was very extremely impressed with the way this was so easy to apply in a nice semi thin line.” in reviews
Review for: 01 Black - matte black, SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner 05 Metallic Gold
I consider myself an eyeliner snob. I am very picky about finding eyeliners that are wet but not runny, that have a good applicator, etc. I have tried just about every eyeliner that Sephora has to offer and I've found something to complain about for pretty much all of them. I'd never tried this one, though, because I was worried that the Sephora Collection brand wouldn't be good. Wow was I wrong. I saw a friend recently whose eyeliner was absolutely perfect and begged her to tell me which brand it was. When she told me it was the Sephora Collection, I was shocked and immediately ordered this in both black and brown. I cannot say enough positive things about these eyeliners. They don't dry out quickly, but aren't super watery/runny. They have an awesome applicator that's narrow and comes to a perfect point for winging it out at the end. You can easily build it up and use the side to make a thicker line or use the tip to keep it a thin line. It hasn't flaked, smeared, or moved during the day. But it's also not impossible to take off at the end of the day. Put this in your cart now--you will not regret it.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner uploaded by Samantha G.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner uploaded by Samantha G.
Review for: 01 Black - matte black
I cannot stress this enough: BUY THIS EYELINER! I am not kidding when I say this eyeliner will give you such a professional look! You will feel like you got your makeup done by a true artist when you use this liner. It is SO black & it stays on forever. I've even cried with it on and it still looks amazing. I have had this eyeliner since the moment I got into makeup and I will never NOT have it. Perfect for any look. I will always recommend this, for beginners or professionals! THIS is my FAVORITE liner EVER!
Review for: 07 Glitter Brown - almost-black brown with copper glitter
The only reason this eyeliner earns two stars instead of one is the color. It’s a beautiful shimmery brown liner, perfect for warm and subtle looks. The application is less than easy or smooth. I had to go over the same spots and redo the same lines over and over again to get a really pigmented payoff. If you don’t wait for the first layer to dry and apply more, the applicator takes off the product already put down. It’s also not a 12 hour wear product. It would smudge off over time and sometimes would crease. Due to the amount of product I had to use to get a full color payoff, it sometimes felt very heavy on my eyes. I bought this as an alternative to a brown shimmery liquid liner I have by Kat Von D that was discontinued (let’s not even get into my decision to not support that brand anymore) and was not impressed by the quality. I’ve had some stunning products from Sephora’s brand before, but this one really misses the mark. If you want a brown liner like this, keep looking.
Kokomo, IN
Review for: 01 Black - matte black
I have learned that I am picky with my eyeliner. This formula I liked the applicator. It made it easy to use, and was forgiving if I made a mistake and could go back over areas that I needed too. My issue is with the formula itself. It said it was "matte" but it got into every line and crack my eyelid had, and "bled" a lot, and made texture or lines and wrinkles standnout I did not even know I had. And also the color never dried down. It's always a shiney wet look and I dont like that. The price was really good on this, I ordered it at sephora online and I use it once in a while just to try and use it up, and it lasts a long time, especially for the value, and it doesnt dry out either (at least in the 8 months I've had it). If you can get over the formula issues or like that type of look, then I think you will like this. I won't rebuy it.
Spring valley , NY
Review for: 01 Black - matte black
These best product I recommended this instrument for many use One of the advantages of product recommendations is that they allow us to improve navigation in our online store. You have to think that the normal navigation flow ends up taking the user to a product page, and in many cases, once the product is reached, we do not mark a navigation to follow, and the user or has to go back in his navigation or start a new navigation path from the categories or subcategories. Show alternative or complementary products in the product file, facilitates navigation and decision making. In addition, introducing personalized recommendations on the home page, or on category pages, favors navigation by offering the user products that may be of interest without having to spend a lot of time finding them.
Lenoir City, TN
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner 12 Navy Black, SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner 15 Glitter Violet, SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner 16 Black Purple, 01 Black - matte black, SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner 03 Grey Black, SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner 05 Metallic Gold, SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner 11 Glitter Green, SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner 10 Glitter Khaki, 14 Fancy Violet - metallic amethyst, 13 Fancy Blue - matte bright azure blue, 06 Dark Brown - matte dark chocolate, 07 Glitter Brown - almost-black brown with copper glitter
This eyeliner was given to me and I absolutely love it. It’s 12-hour long wear is perfect for going out after an 8-hour day at work. Although, the applicator brush was a definite set back for this product. The bristles of the applicator would begin to bend and fray apart after using it for 3 weeks. I even had bristles that became dislodged from the applicator wand and attach itself to my eyes. This product works amazingly for 2-weeks, but after that it’s best to buy a new one. 👍🏻Breakdown👎🏻: Long-lasting color- 4 Stars Smudge-proof Application- 4 Stars Color Variety- 4 Stars Price for Value- 3 Stars. Easy Application- 3 Stars. Applicator- 1 Star. Overall———> 3 Stars
Texas
Review for: 01 Black - matte black
I can not rave enough about the Sephora collection liquid eyeliner. I've always stated "you get what you pay for" when It comes to my beauty products. But Sephora has proven me wrong with this inexpensive $12 gem. I have tried several colors but typically stick with my daily liner color "Metallic Amethyst " which is the perfect color for green eyes. This liner stays put yet is easy to take off at the end of the with Sephora's waterproof eye makeup remover. And It tends to last me 4-6 months before I have to purchase another. The only con is that I occasionally have to clean the tip of the brush off as It will have a fine piece of brush extending from the tip.
Review for: 01 Black - matte black
One of the best eyeliners i love it. This eyeliner is my absolute holy grail makeup product. I will never stop repurchasing, nothing compares to this eyeliner. It is long-wearing, easy to use, matte black, and precise. I am able to use this liner seamlessly every single day for at least 2-3 months before I run out of product. My only complaint is that it isn't waterproof, but the waterproof formula of this liner is not nearly as good as this version. As long as I'm not going swimming, you can find this liner on my eyes all day, every day. *Photo is of me in a cave in Croatia, after adventuring for hours through four feet of snow. This eyeliner never fails.
Rutherfordton, NC
Review for: 01 Black - matte black
I'm a makeup enthusiast and addict. I've been into makeup for 7 years since I was 20 and began my journey with makeup. I try lots of different products. The sephora brand is usually better than drugstore brands but not as expensive as high end brands that most regular women can't afford. My favorite eye makeup look is winged eyeliner. It took me a while to master the liquid liner so I began with the felt tip pens. I still use the pens on days I'm in a rush but I definitely prefer liquid liner because it looks better and this product does the job and does it well! Saves me money but has the quality of one of my high end products
La Crosse
Review for: 01 Black - matte black
I loved it! I LOVE doing my makeup but because of my work schedule and just other daily things I don’t always have a lot of time to mess around with it. But when I do have my days off I’ll spend hours trying to perfect each individual step and I always try to avoid liner until I tried this! I’ve found some others that work well too but I’ve always felt more confident going in for the first line with this liner. I love the applicator, I never have any issues of my eye makeup getting attached to the brush and it always leaves a nice clean line because the brush is so small and accurate it’s easy for small eyes like mine!

120 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...