BY SEPHORA

What it is:

A liquid moisturizer with the power of a serum and the lightness of a toner. Get skin that is perfectly hydrated, even, and radiant. This miraculous formula helps prepare the skin to absorb moisturizer while a plant-based sugar extract also works to smooth, illuminate, and refine the skin's texture.

What it does:

This two-in-one product, a lotion/serum hybrid, is applied under a moisturizer to infuse it with hydrating power, brighten the complexion and refine the skin's texture.

What else you need to know:

• Formulated with moisturising HydroSenn+™
  • Pant-based sugar extract for skin refining
  • White tea extract neutralises free radicals
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin

About the Brand:

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I used to be a big fan of this brand and still am but this
product was not was I expecting at all. Was dry, harsh to apply and really didn’t
blow me away at all. It wasn’t creamy at all.

kaitlyn m.
Bakersfield
I've had my argues with this product . It is nicely packaged . I bought this moisturizer at a Sephora in the mall. This was my first time using this product . I think there can be a few adjustments and the product might be perfect .
Cassandra R.
W Jefferson, OH
This moisturizer is amazing! I had previously been skeptical as to how pricey it seemed but it is worth the price! A 6 oz container lasts for almost half a year so I don't feel bad for splurging. It is almost like a gel when applied but dries leaving my skin feel soft and supple. I love this stuff!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great price for the size it is. It makes my face glow and feel wonderful. It shows a difference with in a few days. The smell is wonderful and it's so gentle. I recommend this to everyone
Vicky L.
I just discovered this in my hunt for an affordable facial serum. I've been using this for almost two weeks now and I'm seeing some noticeable results! My face feels so much smoothr and brighter and more dewy. I have dry skin and so far I have not seen any flakes after I started using this product. I pat about a quarter size amount onto the face after cleansing, once in the morning and once at night. I like that it's in liquid form and it pats on and absorbs very nicely. It also smells amazing so that's a major bonus! I love what this serum has done for my skin so far and it's the perfect find to kick off the spring /summer.
Karyn O.
I love this product! The smell isn't overbearing. The price is high compared to drugstore brands, but on the low side of high end spectrum. I was pleased with my moisturizer.

It's a bit on the watery side, but it does absorb well.
👽1996💀 C.
Alexandria, VA
I think is literally good cuz help me a lot and it's not bad at all I try onces and this it's work perfectly and it's good value
Komal B.
Dubai
I usually apply this product in the morning when I am at home. Initially it feels very sticky but within minutes it dries off. Skin feels really soft and supple post application and regular use can actually have great results on the skin.
Pilar P.
Lo uso diario, antes de la crema de día, super fresco, absorbe rápido, nada pegajoso, me encanta