BY SEPHORA #97 in Lipstick

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
  • How long do the cream ones last? Do they stain at all?2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Emily K.
Review for: 30 Matinee (cream finish), 23 After Hours (matte finish), 22 A Little Magic (matte finish), 10 Yum Yum (cream finish), 29 Malt Shake (cream finish), 31 Golden Gate (matte finish), 33 Wanderlust (matte finish), 38 Off-Limits (matte finish), 50 Trippin (matte finish), 12 Celebrate (matte finish), 14 Twolips (matte finish), 11 Fire Side (cream finish), 13 Coconut Grove (metal finish), 32 Berry-Licious (cream finish), 46 Ice Breaker (metal finish), 45 City Beat (matte finish), 49 Ouch! (metal finish), 47 Cash Money (cream finish) more...
Gulnaĵ S.
Review for: 06 Tan Lines (cream finish) more...
Sephora one of my bestest brand i have ever used...it so good all product are amazing....n this too so good
Becca H.
I actually really liked this lippie in all honestly. I'm often weary of trying sephora brand anything because they are definitely hit or miss but this product did not disappoint.
Melissa T.
Mission, texas
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish), 23 After Hours (matte finish), 29 Malt Shake (cream finish), 31 Golden Gate (matte finish), 26 All Washed Up (matte finish), 24 Deep Water Bay (cream finish), 25 First Class (matte finish), 07 Love Love (matte finish), 04 Somewhere In Spain (cream finish), 48 Just Add Tinsel (metal finish) more...
OMG where do I start.... I love all of the lipstick but my favorite is the Love Love! It meet all my expectations I love how it feels on me and how the product stays all day! I would buy the product again soo adorable!
Nuha N.
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
It looks amazing 😍😍😍 i want to try this on my lips . I hope i get it from ur kindely website as agift or teel me where i can get it in anice price in egypt 😘
Christina C.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish), 41 Take A Spin (metal finish), 07 Love Love (matte finish), 04 Somewhere In Spain (cream finish), 06 Tan Lines (cream finish), 48 Just Add Tinsel (metal finish) more...
I love these lipsticks for so many reasons and one of those reasons is how cute and creative the packaging is for these lipsticks. I also love how these lipsticks come in a lot of different finishes and I love that since they are from the Sephora collection they are only $10 they are very affordable for a high end brand. These lipsticks are so creamy and they don't make your lips feel dry either. These lipsticks are so pigmented and long lasting. I would recommend these lipsticks to anyone looking for an affordable, but high end lipstick.  SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
Amy T.
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish) more...
The texture of this lipsticj is pretty creamy! Even the matte formulas which are nice and not so drying! I love the packaging.. the pics are super cute and reminds me of vacation. Unfortunately this colour didn't work for me as my yellow skin tone leaves this looking quite light and I end up looking a little sick but the formula is great!
Emily H.
Kemptville, ON
Review for: 37 Hot In Havana (cream finish) more...
Super stunning bright shades available. Insanely creamy and just glides on! It doesn’t last very long, but that’s typical with lipsticks. And it’s only a few dollars! What a steal!!!
Miimii M.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: 14 Twolips (matte finish) more...
I absolutely love this color is so Beautiful & i just love the collection they got going on. The colors in the collection is so pretty. Package is very unique very affordable. Only thing I dislike about this product is exta matte & also it leaves a lipstick stain takes a while to come off but besides that i love it. I definitely recommend if you love matte lipsticks !
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: 51 Festival Lights (metal finish) more...
I’m loving these lippies!! These are so stinking cute!! Great value for an awesome lipstick. I purchased this product from Sephora. Yes it meets my expectation!! I have bought several of these!! I want them all. SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
What color are you most excited to try? 😍💄
Jessie P.