BY SEPHORA #97 in Lipstick

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
  • How long do the cream ones last? Do they stain at all?2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: 04 Somewhere In Spain (cream finish) more...
This formula was terrible. It settled in all of the lines on my lips, was streaky, gave me lip hoop inside my lower lip, and transfers so easily it’s not even worth wearing. It also doesn’t layer at all and just makes an even bigger mess on the lips. It wasn’t even worth the low price and I returned it.
Jalice G.
I absolutely hate this lipstick, because I just cant apply this like a normal lipstik. It's sooo dry. I have to use a brush and I'm very annoyed at this. All others are pretty good.
Robin J.
Victoria
Review for: 25 First Class (matte finish), 42 No Cell Service (metal finish) more...
These shades are beautiful when swatched! But very poor quality on the lips. They smudge and go everywhere! The price isn’t much so..I’m not mad
Cynthia Z.
Madison, NJ
Review for: 50 Trippin (matte finish) more...
I had very high hopes for this product after reading the reviews, however this product did not work for me. On the positive side, this line had a great shade range with fun colors at an affordable price and it felt comfortable on the lips. The dealbreaker for me was that it did not last  at all an it faded unevenly. I tried the shade tripping and 20 minutes later, with no eating or drinking, I had a halo on the center of my lips where the product was gone! Maybe this was specific to the shade I tried, but needless to say I was very disappointed!
Ashley W.
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish), 04 Somewhere In Spain (cream finish) more...
The packaging is super cute. The colours are pretty. The formula? Meh? These don’t last long, if at all. I put it on and without even drinking or eating, just regular talking and stuff they fade completely off within a few minutes. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sarah S.
Bangor, ME
Color selection is great, price is awesome, but the pigment and wear are horrific... wore quite a few of these and they looked like crap after about 15 min... feathered like crazy and wore off completely in the center. Will not purchase ever again and will not reccomend
Cat M.
Mesa
Review for: 45 City Beat (matte finish) more...
I had high hopes for this product, I love Sephora lip creams but this lipstick was the worst! Drying and Practically transparent. I understand dark colors can be difficult for brand but I would not recommend this. But the packaging with cute.SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
Melissa C.
Modesto
Review for: 06 Tan Lines (cream finish) more...
Returned this one. I just didn’t like the finish. The color was good but the staying power was lacking
Samantha D.
Deer Park
I was disappointed in the Sephora brand lipstick they are easily broken, don’t last long and don’t look like they should when put on. I did however love the concept behind the lip-stories and the packaging and pictures presented on the lipstick.
Krystal S.
Edmonton
Review for: Other more...
I’m giving the shade 51 a magic story a 2 star rating because it is not a shade that suited my skin tone very well. It applies decent but not well enough for the cost. There are 30+ other shades so if your looking for something as a beginner I’d say go pick up a couple of these before spending any real large sum of money on something else.
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
What color are you most excited to try? 😍💄
Jessie P.