BY SEPHORA

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Kate C.
Ajax
Soooooo patchy. Unwearble with uneven coverage. Not transfer-proof. No staying power. Did not even stay on my lips as i rubbed the lipstick on, so not going to last through even the most minimal of movements and actions with your mouth. Not kiss-proof, and not worth the 10 dollars.
Christine G.
Davenport, IA
I purchased the shade clouds and it just was very disappointing. I get that it's white so it is hard to perfect so I would still be willing to try other shades.
Riley B.
Literally one of the worse lip products that has ever graced my lips. The nudes are straight up yellow or orange brown that does not match any skin tone I know.
Mazey L.
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish) more...
The matte finish lipstick was rough for me. I would say it went on weird and stayed that way. For some reason, this bunched and pulled on my lips. It looked dry and cakey and not very cute. If you’re going to buy one of these lipsticks, don’t get a matte one.
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: 04 Somewhere In Spain (cream finish) more...
This formula was terrible. It settled in all of the lines on my lips, was streaky, gave me lip hoop inside my lower lip, and transfers so easily it’s not even worth wearing. It also doesn’t layer at all and just makes an even bigger mess on the lips. It wasn’t even worth the low price and I returned it.
Jalice G.
I absolutely hate this lipstick, because I just cant apply this like a normal lipstik. It's sooo dry. I have to use a brush and I'm very annoyed at this. All others are pretty good.
Latrell B.
PATERSON, NJ
A waste of my money. She gave off Goo. She wasn't anything I expected, although the price point was great. It wasn't worth my coin. I'll pass on another application of this.
Paige S.
New York
Review for: 31 Golden Gate (matte finish), 36 Spring Break (cream finish) more...
Wanted so badly to love these.. adorable packaging and SO affordable! Great feel and finish to start but unfortunately color did not last or stay put. Sadly ended up returning, otherwise I would have purchased the entire line!
member-9cf7c9291
I got the red one and I hated it . Tried it once . Never used it in public . I just thought the packaging was cute . And it was cheep . That is why I don’t usually buy cheep makeup . Because I never use it lol
Blanca S.
Fort Collins
Review for: Other more...
I wasn’t the biggest fan of this collection! I love lipsticks! I was looking for a product that didn’t dry my lips out but stayed true to the color. I’m obsessed with darker nudes and the color I purchased appeared to be darker but when I put it on it was way lighter than expected. It dried my lips out instantly and cracked a little. I was a little disappointed to say the least.
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
🌻Alexis S.
If you had to choose one lip story to buy, which one would it be? Do you prefer the creamy, matte, or metallic shades?
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, KY
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?