BY SEPHORA #46 in Lipstick

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Kira C.
This product was very good! I loved the color range and the different finishes such as matte, semi matte, and shine the lipsticks were very opaque and rich in pigment! I recommend this product and I need to get my hands on more colors!SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
sinai R.
Lowell
Review for: 33 Wanderlust (matte finish), 45 City Beat (matte finish) more...
I love the color range the formula is super creamy and once it dries down it lasts a long time. The packaging is super creative and unique. It goes on with no effort and the pigmented is really nice. Would definitely recommend for the price!
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish) more...
I love these lipsticks, you can’t really beat the deal. Eight bucks and you get such pigmented, moisturizing, and beautiful color. I was skeptical to buy these but I’m so glad that I did, this is my favorite shade. Would definitely recommend
Diedra H.
Review for: 07 Love Love (matte finish) more...
Let’s start off with they are only $8. And comes in a bunch or colors the packaging is super cute. Easy to apply and blend. They last a good while. They are cheaper than some drugstore makeup. If you want some good lipsticks pick up a few.
m i.
Review for: 14 Twolips (matte finish) more...
I just recently went to the store and tested a lot of these and they were all very pigmented! If you are buying online, the color of the stick is the exact color that will go on your lips. It works great for the price so I would recommend
Marie D.
Milwaukee, WI
I got "Brunch Date" from this collection. It's a beautiful warm nude color. I love how creamy the formula is. Glides on so nicely & my lips feel incredibly hydrated. Definitely reccomend, especially at an $8 price tag.
Micaela D.
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish) more...
Sephora lipstories Brunch Date is the perfect nude. I usually don’t even like nude lipsticks as they can easily wash me out, but this is the perfect warm orange toned nude. It’s so creamy. Now I want one in every color, I mean they’re only $8!
Hailee W.
Fort Lauderdale
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish), 36 Spring Break (cream finish) more...
Omg! For only $8.00 at sephora, these lipsticks are amazing! I normally have one on hand at all times. I love the packaging, I think the fact that they are all themed is adorable! I've already recommended these to so many of my friends!
Brittany C.
Pearl , MS
Review for: 11 Fire Side (cream finish) more...
This is must buy for me! The color is EVERYTHING! It’s affordable when you’re on a budget, and it’s one of the few colors that look awesome on me! I’m so happy with this find! I love the compliments I receive when wearing this color too!
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Review for: 06 Tan Lines (cream finish) more...
My new holy grail lipstick!! Only $8 and it’s so creamy along with the perfect cute packaging! I need and want more shades cause I love how easy it is to apply to the lips. Would 100% recommend to others and I already have. Go buy now!
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Are these sold in store?