BY SEPHORA #31 in Lipstick

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
andy T.
Wyoming
I just bought one of these in Deep Water Bay and I have used it EVERY day since purchasing it. It’s easy to apply, and blends easily to be a subtle day-to-day look. But it also builds very easily for a bright and fun day on the town!
Naomi P.
Review for: 45 City Beat (matte finish), 50 Trippin (matte finish), 51 Festival Lights (metal finish) more...
Omg, I fell in love with these lip sticks as soon as I saw them on the shelf. First of all, each shade comes in a very cute and individualized packaging. Second of all, there is the most beautiful rainbow of shades. These lipsticks were a great value for the price and I bought three great colors to use in photo shoots. These are also very creamy.
bethany k.
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish), 03 Oui! (cream finish), 25 First Class (matte finish), 27 Hong Kong By Night (metal finish) more...
I am in love with these lipsticks! As someone who does not like dry lips, these are a new must have! They are so easy to apply and are so creamy - even that matte finishes! I also love the adorable traveled theme names and the packaging! I think my favorite part about these are that they are only $8, which is such a good deal for this formula!
brit t.
Review for: 31 Golden Gate (matte finish) more...
Love this collection and overall concept! The lipstick is very unique and i love it! It glides evenly and color distribution is opaque and perfect for all skin complexion with the wide variety of shades. I would strongly recommend these lipsticks and Sephora Collection products for everyone!
Sam W.
Nampa
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
This is a very nice cream lipstick. I am very pale and this works as a nice nude on me. I love the packaging of these lipsticks! They are very inexpensive and feel very nice on the lips, I will definitely be telling my friends about them(I already got my mom to buy 2 and she loves them!)
Jill S.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: 37 Hot In Havana (cream finish), 38 Off-Limits (matte finish) more...
My review really depends on the shade. The mattes seem to have a bit more staying power and don’t feather as much as the creams. For the price I still love the cream finishes, but they really require a lipliner. At $8 a pop, though, I’ll definitely buy more. Great selection of colors.
PAIGE L.
Pierre
Pretty color. I didn't know it was matte until i bought it. Which i didn't love. BUT the color lasted all day and i got so many compliments on it. Also, this product is super cheap. I mean $8?? can't get much better than that. I would definitely reccomend this product to my friends.
Angela C.
Mount Royal, NJ
First and foremost, the packaging is soooo cute! Not only that but it’s super affordable! The product itself is creamy and soft like a traditional lipstick. I have one right now but i look forward to trying the many different colors! The only downside is that it doesn’t last all day.
Heather A.
Navarre
I bought 3 shades from this collection (Hong Kong by Night, Celebrate and Golden Gate). I love them all!! Even the metallic shade is so comfortable and lasts all day. For $8, these lippies are a bargain and absolutely worth every dollar. I will be purchasing more shades for sure.
Kate T.
northborough
Review for: 07 Love Love (matte finish) more...
I love this lip stick! it has such a good consistency. it was so easy to use and it was so smooth on my lips. I bought it at Sephora. It was very cheep to me. it was at a very good price. I loved how it was packaged. it is so cute. I would recommend this lipstick to others.
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Are these sold in store?