BY SEPHORA #50 in Lipstick

LIPSTORIES This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there! A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal. Here are our stories: HOLIDAZE: From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year. 11 Fireside 44 Woof 10 Yum Yum 48 Just Add Tinsel LADY BUSINESS: These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge. 45 City Beat 27 Hong Kong by Night 09 Labyrinth City 47 Cash Money GLOBAL CITIZEN: Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that'll give your friends FOMO. 14 Twolips 25 First Class 04 Somewhere in Spain 46 Ice Breaker HASHTAG THROWBACK: Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that'll inspire your future #TBT pics. 35 Take a Bite 22 A Little Magic 29 Malt Shake 41 Take a Spin WIFED UP: These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = 38 Off Limits 03 Oui! 07 Love Love 51 Light Festival SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND: When you're ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta. 06 Tan Lines 36 Spring Break 21 Pineapple Express 24 Deep Water Bay BRUNCH DAYS: These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S. 43 In the Clouds 26 All Washed Up 32 Berry-licious 01 Brunch Date TOP DOWN LIFE: Music's on, top's down these shades were made for road trippin' with your ride-or-die chicks. 49 Ouch 30 Matinee 33 Wanderlust 31 Golden Gate FESTIVAL VIBES: Whether you're with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY." 23 After Hours 39 Desert

• These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!1 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup1 Answers
  • Favorite colors? I’m eagerly waiting for Hong Kong By Night and T...1 Answers
bee 𝓰.
i already had the matinee one and i loved it. i got this one mostly because of the packaging. i usually wear nude/mauve pink ish colors and for me a brown/purple is kind of bold but i actually like it as a fall color. it's a bit weird on the lips though so im still trying to fix that.
Cat M.
Review for: 45 City Beat (matte finish) more...
I had high hopes for this product, I love Sephora lip creams but this lipstick was the worst! Drying and Practically transparent. I understand dark colors can be difficult for brand but I would not recommend this. But the packaging with cute.SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
Review for: 26 All Washed Up (matte finish), 25 First Class (matte finish), 04 Somewhere In Spain (cream finish), 23 After Hours (matte finish) more...
At first sight I did not like the packaging. It looked cheap and it made the product seem childish to me. However, I still decided to give it a shot. I fell in love. This product goes on smoothly and has a wonderful finish. It stayed on for a good 4 hours. Don’t judge a book by its cover.
Pretty color. I didn't know it was matte until i bought it. Which i didn't love. BUT the color lasted all day and i got so many compliments on it. Also, this product is super cheap. I mean $8?? can't get much better than that. I would definitely reccomend this product to my friends.
Review for: 11 Fire Side (cream finish) more...
I have spent the last year finding the perfect shade
Of brown lipstick. I almost gave up and called it quits when I stumbled upon fireside in Sephora! Let me just say that this color and lipstick is beautiful!! It is the perfect shade of brown that I have been trying to hunt down!! The lipstick is creamy and moisturizing and has a beautiful polished finish to it. It’s super comfortable to wear and even feels like I’m wearing nothing more than a chapstick!
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
I bought 3 shades from this collection (Hong Kong by Night, Celebrate and Golden Gate). I love them all!! Even the metallic shade is so comfortable and lasts all day. For $8, these lippies are a bargain and absolutely worth every dollar. I will be purchasing more shades for sure.
Marley S.
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
Creamy, comfortable, and affordable. This lipstick is smooth and doesn't fall into fine lines and faded gracefully. Even after Boba tea it stayed on wonderfully!  SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
Jessica J.
These are too cute! And for only $8?! Such a steal! There’s a few different finishes like matte, metallic, satin, etc! But the colors are gorgeous and there’s some fun bright colors as well! I think everyone can find a shade in this range. Worth a try for only $8!
Valerie B.
Fresno, CA
I was very skeptical about this line however I bought a Cream lipstick in Oui. I absolutely love the light pink color. The texture is so creamy and smooth. It says it is a Cream satin and it does go on like satin. Good Job Sephora on your #lovestories collection!
Danae J.
I love the packaging of this lipstick. I found myself picking a color based upon the outside. The price is so cheap you can try a few different ones. The formula is creamy and applies smoothly. I would reccomend based on the cost and formula.

Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Are these sold in store?
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
What color are you most excited to try? 😍💄
Jessie P.