BY SEPHORA #31 in Lipstick

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Kim S.
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish), 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
I’m really impressed by these lippies! They are a fantastic deal for the price! I have one matte and one cream one and they both apply evenly and have a nice wear time. The colors on both are very pigmented! I love that Sephora is offering more affordable options and this is drug store pricing but it’s definitely better quality. The packaging is cardboard but the pictures are cute and the product inside is great and that’s what matters
Justine C.
Spring Hill, FL
First off, I love the eco-friendly packing. Some people may think it looks cheap, but knowing that they were made from recycled cardboards and papers is awesome in my opinion. As far as the lip stick it self, I have no complaints. These are VERY pigmented, and the shade range is huge! They’re pretty long wearing, but not drying at all. The finish is somewhere between matte and shine.
Blanca S.
Fort Collins
Review for: Other more...
I wasn’t the biggest fan of this collection! I love lipsticks! I was looking for a product that didn’t dry my lips out but stayed true to the color. I’m obsessed with darker nudes and the color I purchased appeared to be darker but when I put it on it was way lighter than expected. It dried my lips out instantly and cracked a little. I was a little disappointed to say the least.
Marissa m.
washington dc
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
I had a hard time picking just one to tryout when I was in Sephora. There was so many beautiful colors, I chose “Oui!” which is #3 because I wanted a color that I could wear daily and because I didn’t already have anything too similar. I love the way it feels on my lips and wears. It has a cream finish which is what I prefer for lipsticks. The color is gorgeous and I think would look good with any skin tone. It lasted long and didn’t move.
Katie J.
Review for: 04 Somewhere In Spain (cream finish) more...
I. ABSOLUTELY. LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT. It is so creamy, so pigmented and feels hydrating on the lips. It's super affordable, and there is a huge shade range. There is a shade for every look and every personality. They are super blendable and apply like butter. This shade is my go to shade everyday. Would absolutely recommend and will be purchasing more in the future.
Leah F.
I have this lipstick in the shade woof, the black shade. I really do like it, but I have a couple warnings. It's a little sheer and patchy, but it builds up nicely. It wears off fast though, and isn't a true matte. More a creamy matte, if matte at all. It also has a strong scent to it, which I do find bothersome at times. Just keep those things in mind if purchasing.
Miyabi S.
Suffern
Review for: 24 Deep Water Bay (cream finish) more...
I bought this kinda just for the hell of it and because I wanted a classic bright red lipstick. Also I wanted to try out a lip that isn't matte. I love this so much but if you use it and lop it on it can dry out your lips. My favourite way to use it is to put it on in the middle of my lips and then dab it out w my fingers so it gives a flush of color that can range from natural to full beat. Also, for fhe price it's very good.
Shawna Z.
Daytona Beach
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish), 22 A Little Magic (matte finish) more...
LOVE THESE LIPSTICKS. They are great and stay on all the time. I have brunch date and that is the perfect nude on me and even stays on when I eat oily food. I also have a little magic which is my first and perfect red for me. It even makes my teeth look whiter. This color also stays on all the time and Im going to be buying more colors. Also love the packaging!
Yara C.
I really wanted to love this product. A large assortment of beautiful colors for only $8 each?? However, after purchasing, I was a bit disappointed. While I love the nude shade of Love Love, it simply isn't the matte it claims to be. It's slippery and shiny and easily transferable. If you're looking for something super matte like me, this isn't the product.
Kait R.
Ellettsville, IN
I decided to buy one of these to try out initially and I wish I would've just bought them all! I bought golden gate which is a beautiful matte color. It feels more comfortable and luxurious than any other lipstick I've worn before. The staying power is not the best ever but it is pretty good and what it lacks there it most definitely makes up for in comfort.
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Are these sold in store?