BY SEPHORA #46 in Lipstick

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
Beautiful packaging and colors. Very pigmented and I love each lipsticks theme and name and color and matching package. The price is great and worth it for $8.00. It’s pretty long lasting but not comparable to a liquid lipstick. But for a lipstick it’s really good. I highly recommend it. I’ve got five colors. Just FYI the color does not match the swatch on Sephora’s website. I’m wearing “Labyrinth City” in the picture.
Mary K.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: 23 After Hours (matte finish) more...
I have recently bought the Sephora collection #lipstickstores in the color After Hours #23. The price was $8 with was perfect since I don’t want to cash out a lot on products I have never tried before. The color is beautiful and creamy as well as matte. I would definitely buy more if I have the chance.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: 51 Festival Lights (metal finish) more...
I’m loving these lippies!! These are so stinking cute!! Great value for an awesome lipstick. I purchased this product from Sephora. Yes it meets my expectation!! I have bought several of these!! I want them all. SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Review for: 31 Golden Gate (matte finish), 27 Hong Kong By Night (metal finish) more...
This lipsticks just came out and I am obsessed at how good the formula is and the price.They are only $8!!!!! You won't find any other "drugstore" lipstick with this great quality anywhere else. You guys have to try, I bought Shad 27 and 31. I wore shade 27 and the finish is a metal finish that looks pretty good, not going to lie. I haven't worn shade 31, but for sure plan to use it soon, this weekend for sure! You definitely have to try some of the shades.
Diana F.
Kansas City
They are very nice is a very beautiful color I think it is a little expensive I have never used the truth but they look good and if I tried them and they worked I would recommend them and buy them I like them a lot
Kayla S.
I love [product:sephora-collection-#lipstories-lipstick] in the shade Hong Kong by Night. I wear it every day. The color is a gorgeous, metallic red. It looks nice with any out fit. This lipstick is a very good price. I would definitely recommend this lipstick because of the affordable price and beautiful colors.
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
I was hesitant to purchase this product at first since it looked pretty gimmicky. It wasn’t until after I watched a BuzzFeed video that I decided to take the plunge and buy one and I’m so glad that I did. I’ve tried a lot of lipsticks that have dried out my lips but this is not one of them. It keeps my lips super hydrated and the color payoff is incredible. If you are hesitant to purchase one of these, don’t be, you’ll be happy that you did!
Sydney L.
Review for: 31 Golden Gate (matte finish), 39 Desert Trip (cream finish), Other more...
These are mostly hits for me, especially Labyrinth City, Golden Gate, and Desert Trip. The matte finish is absolutely beautiful (Labyrinth City has become an everyday staple for me!) and Desert Trip is a cream that's comfortable without being too creamy. I love that they came out with so many unique colors so you can be adventurous without breaking the bank. Be warned though- City Beat and Ice Breaker were super patchy on me.
Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
Review for: 24 Deep Water Bay (cream finish) more...
OH MY LANTA. you guys, one. These lipsticks are 8 DOLLARS. ONLY 8. And they are INCREDIBLE. they are so so so creamy and long lasting and the color is INCREDIBLE. they aren’t drying. This was everything I ever wanted in a lipstick. Plus cute packaging. I need all of these....
guys, go check these out. They’re incredible.
Madison K.
Rocky mount , NC
Review for: 10 Yum Yum (cream finish) more...
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Are these sold in store?