BY SEPHORA #44 in Lipstick

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
  • ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Yara C.
I really wanted to love this product. A large assortment of beautiful colors for only $8 each?? However, after purchasing, I was a bit disappointed. While I love the nude shade of Love Love, it simply isn't the matte it claims to be. It's slippery and shiny and easily transferable. If you're looking for something super matte like me, this isn't the product.
Kait R.
Ellettsville, IN
I decided to buy one of these to try out initially and I wish I would've just bought them all! I bought golden gate which is a beautiful matte color. It feels more comfortable and luxurious than any other lipstick I've worn before. The staying power is not the best ever but it is pretty good and what it lacks there it most definitely makes up for in comfort.
VANESSA M.
Review for: 29 Malt Shake (cream finish), 36 Spring Break (cream finish), 06 Tan Lines (cream finish), 10 Yum Yum (cream finish) more...
These lipsticks are amazing!!!!! I was shook when I tried them I had to stop myself from purchasing them all. They are so creamy and pigmented! The finishes vary which gives you a little bit of glam, fun and classy creative Realness. Only for $8! I am obsessed!
Alexis B.
gainesville
Absolutely my favorite lipsticks of all time!!! These are so beautiful and last all day!!! I can eat 2 meals with these on and the lipstick still looks great! Even the dark colors last a very long time and even when it starts to wear off, it leaves a pretty color behind. The formula is great and just the right amount of cream and matte. Every time I wear these, I get compliments on it. They go on so smooth too!
Cassie M.
Hollister
Review for: 25 First Class (matte finish), 28 Popsicle Lips (cream finish) more...
I love this lip color! It gives you that “just had a popsicle” look. Doesn’t last super long on the lips, but does leave a slight stain on the lips. Once I forgot this at home after putting it on, I applied lip balm over top the stain left behind and it looked great. It does seem like they are smaller an an average lipstick, but at an $8 price point and almost never out of stock that’s no big deal. Love!!
Eden H.
Spring, TX
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
I really enjoy this color. I originally had the coconut water balm from the Sephora collection, so when I saw these on sale as a doorbuster at Sephora, I quickly went to work looking for a color that was practical for everyday.

I loved the way this looked on me. It brightened up my face IMMEDIATELY and it is so creamy. It applies so easily and smoothly, and stays on a long time. It can be a bit drying if you don't moisturize a bit before, but that is probably a result of the cold, drier weather where I live.

I would definitely recommend this product, and if this shade isn't for you, I can guarantee you will be able to find one because there were so many gorgeous shades for all different occasions.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish), 03 Oui! (cream finish), 36 Spring Break (cream finish), 30 Matinée (cream finish) more...
For what these lipsticks cost, I’m highly impressed. They are very pigmented and creamy going on, although the staying power isn’t excellent (why I took off one star). But overall, they’re good for the price, especially if you want to explore a trend (like metallic lipstick) or try a funky color out but don’t want to spend a ton doing so.
Emma K.
Walden, NY
This lipstick is surprisingly gorgeous. I haven't tried many things from the Sephora in-house brand, but the packaging and price of these lipsticks really drew me in. I have to say I am extremely pleased with the color and formula of this lipstick. It's very pigmented and the one I chose has a lovely creme finish. Can't wait to try more!
Miale B.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: 06 Tan Lines (cream finish) more...
I really like these lipsticks and the overall design of the collection! If I don’t exfoliate before putting them on they can look a little waxy and clumpy but if my lips are nice and smooth they look and feel amazing! They don’t require too much re-application if you aren’t eating greasy foods and for the price you can’t beat them!
Ryan S.
Smyrna,Delaware
Review for: 31 Golden Gate (matte finish), 23 After Hours (matte finish), 44 Woof (matte finish) more...
Sephora’s lipstick always seem to surprise me. This went above and beyond my expectations. You can get this at your local Sephora. This product was great especially for the price. Would definitely buy this again and recommend this. This would definitely work for if you ant to get someone a gift but you don’t want to pay that such.
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Are these sold in store?