BY SEPHORA #45 in Lipstick

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
  • ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Marian L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Review for: 44 Woof (matte finish) more...
This lipstick is matte, buildable, yet not drying. It lasts forever, feels great on my lips for hours without much reapplication. For $8, this is a really great value (it feels like a higher-end product!) and I want to purchase more colors.
Brittany B.
wading river
LOVE THESE LIPSTICKS SO MUCH!!! Literally they have so many shades and finishes and I have about 5 of them (various finishes) and they all glide on so smooth and last a very long time. Amazing amazing lipsticks and soooo affordable
Kayleigh H.
These new shades are amazing. I went into the store and tested a few neutrals - loved them all. They texture is creamy and very flattering even on dry winter lips. The size is a bit small but it’s a great value for the price.
Agustina S.
monte alto tx
Review for: 24 Deep Water Bay (cream finish) more...
Very smooth,and nice it applies easily! Im so impressed the packaging is super cute! Im not really a sephora lipstick fan but these are really cute! I really liked em
Alison T.
Orem, UT
I absolutely love these. They have amazing color options and actually the color stays on really well! And they are only $8! What isn’t there to love? I finally convinced myself to try a purple lip with these and it looked amazing! 🙌🙌
Madison💫 C.
Parma
Review for: 06 Tan Lines (cream finish) more...
I like how the cream finish is very creamy and moisturizing thorough out the day and has a nice value for a high end product it’s easy to apply and I would recommend this for others to use if you like having a more natural look or a bold look.
Genesis B.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 36 Spring Break (cream finish) more...
Did not walk into Sephora with the intention of buying this but so glad I did I love it and has become my new go to lipstick it's the perfect color for an every day look. It is not transfer proof but that is perfectly fine for me I don't mind so much... I definitely recommend
Alicia K.
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish) more...
Absolutely love the color and the matte finish of the product. Great price compared to other brands where you’ll pay around $14 for a stick, these are $8 each. Also love that it’s named brunch date 🤗
Heather C.
Washington, DC
Review for: Other more...
Great value! Can't believe this was only $8, it seems really high quality! I got one of the matte ones and it has a great very opaque application, is not stick and non-drying on my lips. Highly recommend.;
Maddie H.
Review for: 41 Take A Spin (metal finish) more...
I’m so glad I found these they are so fun and the variety of colors is amazing the application is so smooth if I could I would have them all I love how they all tell a different story I would definitely recommend these.
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Are these sold in store?