BY SEPHORA #38 in Lipstick

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Emily M.
New Berlin
Review for: 24 Deep Water Bay (cream finish), 36 Spring Break (cream finish), 28 Popsicle Lips (cream finish), 35 Take A Bite (matte finish) more...
I love these lipsticks!!!!!! They are so comfortable and amazing formula. They are amazing for their price and I even love them more than some of my more expensive lipsticks
Tricia R.
Lewisville
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish), 36 Spring Break (cream finish), 30 Matinée (cream finish), 23 After Hours (matte finish), 09 Labyrinth City (matte finish), 31 Golden Gate (matte finish), 28 Popsicle Lips (cream finish), 24 Deep Water Bay (cream finish), 51 Festival Lights (metal finish), 27 Hong Kong By Night (metal finish) more...
I own 8 of these. The creme formula is my favorite but they are all beautiful. I love that you get Sephora quality makeup with an affordable price tag. All formulas have a rich pigmented color, a good slip and sits comfortably. They are beautiful packaging and fun to showcase. I love them and they are worth it.
Ashley J.
Washington DC
Review for: 04 Somewhere In Spain (cream finish) more...
I liked the texture and it lasted about 2 hours. I wasn’t terribly keen on the color but for the right day and occasion it grew on me. My daughter stole it from me and of course lost it. I wasn’t upset. Now if she had touched my Tom Ford lipstick I would be livid!
Adi J.
San Francisco
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
Soooooo creamy! Not super long lasting, but very comfortable and easy to apply. It feels very moisturizing and the color is a beautiful nude! It looks almost brown on my super-pale, pink undertoned skin, but it is still very flattering! And the price is unbeatable.
Jessica J.
These are too cute! And for only $8?! Such a steal! There’s a few different finishes like matte, metallic, satin, etc! But the colors are gorgeous and there’s some fun bright colors as well! I think everyone can find a shade in this range. Worth a try for only $8!
Haley F.
Fort Campbell
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish), 44 Woof (matte finish) more...
These lipsticks are described as matte. They do have a matte finish, but they do not dry down completely. I found that they do transfer a little as do any tube lipsticks. These are some of the most comfortable lipsticks, however do not last too long. Overall I really like the colors and feel of these lipsticks
Dayana Y.
Miami
Review for: 38 Off-Limits (matte finish), 44 Woof (matte finish) more...
La verdad que los colores estan bellos y son bien cremosos pero duran muy poco. El mas oscuro no queda parejo en los labios y el otro color hay q ponerle algun glos encima...
Lauren B.
Review for: 06 Tan Lines (cream finish) more...
I highly recommend this lipstick! You are getting a higher end lipstick for a drugstore price! I love the color because it is perfect for summer and it is very easy to apply.
Lily U.
San Diego
Review for: 07 Love Love (matte finish) more...
Super creamy, high in pigment, comfortable, decently lasting. These are the dream lipsticks. The packaging and concept is beyond adorable and the formula is fantastic. Not only is this a good product but the price point is decent. Not too high, but not drugstore.
Valerie B.
california, ['', '', '']
I was very skeptical about this line however I bought a Cream lipstick in Oui. I absolutely love the light pink color. The texture is so creamy and smooth. It says it is a Cream satin and it does go on like satin. Good Job Sephora on your #lovestories collection!
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Are these sold in store?