BY SEPHORA #38 in Lipstick

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Michele D.
Budd Lake, NJ
Review for: 21 Pineapple Express (cream finish), 28 Popsicle Lips (cream finish) more...
Do not sleep on these!!  I have three- Pineapple Express, Popsicle Lips & Hot in Havana.  All are cream finishes.  The colors are vibrant and opaque in one swipe.  The textures are creamy, lightweight and feel expensive.  The only con- the cardboard cap.
brittany B.
McDonough
I love this product. It is amazing. The color i choose was very pigmented and it was a cream it was very soft and moisterrizung. I want to get the entire collection.
Britney H.
Brooklyn
I bought this in a spur of a moment. I definitely didn't regret this. It was cheap, pigmented, and comfortable on my lips. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Lisa L.
Review for: 10 Yum Yum (cream finish) more...
My new favorite lipstick and only $8 to boot! Sephora’s in-house Lipstories 10 Yum Yum is a beautiful warm brown that gives me the perfect MLBB color that I’m always chasing. The formula is creamy and richly pigmented. Love it!
bee 𝓰.
i already had the matinee one and i loved it. i got this one mostly because of the packaging. i usually wear nude/mauve pink ish colors and for me a brown/purple is kind of bold but i actually like it as a fall color. it's a bit weird on the lips though so im still trying to fix that.
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish) more...
This creamy matte lipstick in a nice neutral color has been a lovely addition to the nude lipsticks I favor. It is a comfortable formula that lasts as long as most traditional lipsticks. It is well worth the price and since they aren’t very expensive I hope to try a few other colors soon!
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
Review for: 26 All Washed Up (matte finish), 25 First Class (matte finish), 04 Somewhere In Spain (cream finish), 23 After Hours (matte finish) more...
At first sight I did not like the packaging. It looked cheap and it made the product seem childish to me. However, I still decided to give it a shot. I fell in love. This product goes on smoothly and has a wonderful finish. It stayed on for a good 4 hours. Don’t judge a book by its cover.
Shanna T.
Rochester
Review for: 07 Love Love (matte finish) more...
This lipstick is so good! It’s the perfect nude for Asian skin tones and it’s not a super drying matte. Packaging is super cute and great for display as well. I thought it would be too light for me but it was just perfect! It’s also budget friendly. I would definitely recommend this.
Claudine S.
Review for: 04 Somewhere In Spain (cream finish) more...
I love this color I always choose this kind of shade and the quality is really good . Yes the packaging is really cute love it😍. It’s my first time to try this product. I would highly recommend this it is tested and proven.
MeKyla J.
Somerset
Review for: 50 Trippin (matte finish) more...
I really did like the color and I liked the finish. It was easy to apply. My complaint about this item is just that it was not long lasting at all. You have to reapply multiple times.
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Are these sold in store?