BY SEPHORA

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Mar M.
Review for: 36 Spring Break (cream finish) more...
First of all, the price of these lipsticks is amazing! And the product you get for the price is honestly a steal. The product formula is so incredibly smooth and creamy. I love this lipstick so much. I will definitely be buying more colors!
Mar B.
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish) more...
I can't believe how inexpensive this lipstick for what it does. This is a matte lipstick that has become a must have in my collection. It is a perfect warm nude that you can pair with anything . Love the formula and pigmentation. I truly recommend.
Marie D.
Milwaukee, WI
I got "Brunch Date" from this collection. It's a beautiful warm nude color. I love how creamy the formula is. Glides on so nicely & my lips feel incredibly hydrated. Definitely reccomend, especially at an $8 price tag.
Arian A.
Los Angeles
It’s an easy way to throw it in your purse and has a great variety of shades. It glides so smoothly and every lipstick shade has it’s own story which is an interesting way for a lipstick to be. Very affordable and would keep you on budget.
amanda R.
Bradenton
ahh i’m in love with these lipsticks! they’re sooooo soft and look so pretty. all the different shades are beautiful. i want to buy them all. definitely recommend!!
Megan S.
San Diego
WOW so much better than I was expecting this lipstick to be. For just $8 I really wasn’t expecting it to be the same quality as my $20-$30 lipsticks but it was even better!!! The formula is so smooth and comfortable on lips (even the matte!) and stayed on so well. Very pleased!
Tamara F.
Review for: 04 Somewhere In Spain (cream finish) more...
I feel like these are the best lipsticks for their price range. They are on the smaller side but they are such high quality and low price. I love the color selection. This is more of a neutral color and looks best with a pink lip liner
Ashley T.
Whiteman afb
Review for: 50 Trippin (matte finish) more...
I’m a huge fan of the Sephora lip story lipsticks. The color selection is amazing and the colors are long lasting and fun. These lipsticks are priced very well and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for good cream lip color
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Review for: 07 Love Love (matte finish) more...
Um, WOW! These are amazing!!!!! I swatched one in store and knew I had to have it. The mattes last all day yet still feel creamy on the lips which I love! Throughout eating and drinking the color didn’t budge! The best $8 lipstick IMO!
Deb C.
Galloway, OH
I purchased three lipsticks. The metallic green color was too sheer and the nude and bright orange I chose were opaque. They didn't have good staying power after eating or drinking. The price point of these lipsticks are a great deal
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
🌻Alexis S.
If you had to choose one lip story to buy, which one would it be? Do you prefer the creamy, matte, or metallic shades?
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?