BY SEPHORA

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Larah E.
Erie
I love these lipsticks. I have tried the matte and creamy formulas and both are so creamy. The matte in my opinion doesn't completely dry down which is fine with me. These wear beautifully and I love the shade range. Definitely a steal for the price.
Gabrielle K.
Brooklyn
This color is lovely. Not the longest lasting lip but definitely flattering and fun. I love a good purple shade and this one is on the warm side. Will probably purchase again if I ever run out. All of the lipstories packaging is super cute as well
Eileen N.
Review for: 06 Tan Lines (cream finish) more...
Love this creamy smooth satin lipsticks formula! Lasts so long on my lips! The color payoff is amazing and the price is so affordable! I highly recommend to check these amazing comfortable lip products out released by Sephora! It’s worth my
$8
Crystal F.
Review for: 04 Somewhere In Spain (cream finish), 06 Tan Lines (cream finish) more...
Nice and creamy lipsticks. I did not like the colors. I felt like the colors showed up different than when I searched it in Sephora. I wiped it off immediately so I can’t tell you about how it wore. I would be interested in trying other colors.
Araya J.
These lipsticks are so cute!!! I pretty much bought this for the packaging, but you seriously can’t go wrong when the price is only $8. It’s a great formula and so moisturizing. I keep it in my purse so I can just quickly apply it wherever I go.
Taylor G.
Review for: 06 Tan Lines (cream finish) more...
These lipsticks are such good quality for a really low price. The packaging is cute but definitely cheap. The actually lipstick is great. I will say I do think the cream finish wears better than the matte finish but for he price you can’t go wrong.
Shannon M.
Kansas City
These lipsticks are ridiculously creamy! I love how easily they glide on, and they are surprisingly long-wearing for $8 bullet lipsticks. I'm also obsessed with the packaging. For $8 I highly recommend this product for people of all budgets.
Amanda S.
Holliday
I got this adorable lipstick for my 13 year old daughter and she loves it but I also just had to try it out and I loved it too! So I got a second because she's not so interested in sharing with mom and we're both quite happy with our product!
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish) more...
I love these lipsticks, you can’t really beat the deal. Eight bucks and you get such pigmented, moisturizing, and beautiful color. I was skeptical to buy these but I’m so glad that I did, this is my favorite shade. Would definitely recommend
Marie D.
Milwaukee, WI
I got "Brunch Date" from this collection. It's a beautiful warm nude color. I love how creamy the formula is. Glides on so nicely & my lips feel incredibly hydrated. Definitely reccomend, especially at an $8 price tag.
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
🌻Alexis S.
If you had to choose one lip story to buy, which one would it be? Do you prefer the creamy, matte, or metallic shades?
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?