BY SEPHORA #95 in Lipstick

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
  • How long do the cream ones last? Do they stain at all?2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Johnay C.
bronx, NY
Review for: 46 Ice Breaker (metal finish) more...
Love this unusual color! I swatched these in store and this color stood out to me the most! Beautiful purple-blue metallic! This i’m planning on layering on top of my black lipstick from MELT.
Brianna S.
Austin, TX
Review for: 06 Tan Lines (cream finish), Other more...
This lipstick has a great color pay off. It goes on very smoothly and surprisingly it is very hydrating. It almost looks like i put a clear gloss on. (This may not be the same shade I own but I believe it is)
Keneale M.
Woodhaven, NY
I am so in love with the lip story collection. The packaging is really kind of cheap feeling but its also very colorful and pretty. I love the smoothness however i recommend using a lip pencil when using them
Allison B.
I went to sephora knowing I wanted to swatch these. I was originally planning to get the cream finish lipsticks because they sounded moisturizing. I was amazed how moisturizing they were at first pass. They have a great slip to them. Like a nice balm but not too slippy slidy. A couple tubes were put back in the wrong spot and so I swatched a matte and didn't even realize it. The formula feels amazing in the matte options too! If anything the matte is more pigmented but just as moisturizing. The cream finish can be slightly more sheer but buildable. I fell in love with the matte color I accidentally swatched so I picked that up and one other matte. I'm very excited to have these during the winter months. And you can't beat that 8$ price! It's cheaper than the balm color sticks from neutrogena, with better color selection and a nice rich hydrating formula. I wouldn't call the formula matte but more satin.

Pictured is number 38, Off-Limits

[product:sephora-collection-#lipstories-lipstick]
Kaitlyn K.
Keller, TX
I love these lip stories that Sephora recently came out with. I love the fact that they have a story behind the color and the fact that it’s a BEAUTIFUL lipstick. I would highly recommend this product.
Libby R.
Review for: 36 Spring Break (cream finish) more...
OMG!! The prettiest natural color and the stick is SOOO creamy! They feel phenomenal, almost like a lip balm. And wow the price! $8 is super cheap for such a good product!
ximena o.
Kissimmee , FL
I wasn't sure about this lipstick at first given the price but the packaging was too cute to pass up. I was very surprised with the formula and how well it ended up staying on.
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
For $8 this lipstick is simply fantastic! I particularly love the cream and matte shades. They are super pigmented, apply evenly, and wear pretty well throughout the day!
Karlee P.
Fairview
Review for: 06 Tan Lines (cream finish) more...
This is by far one of my favorite lipstick formulas! They are so pigmented and feels so smooth and creamy on the lips which makes it enjoyable to wear. I also love the packaging and the price is to die for. I would 100% recommend these lipsticks!
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I love it! It’s great and I love how easy it is to apply, it goes on smooth and stays on for 4+ hours or so, I would definitely recommend this one if you like nudes.
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
What color are you most excited to try? 😍💄
Jessie P.