BY SEPHORA #97 in Lipstick

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
  • How long do the cream ones last? Do they stain at all?2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Samantha G.
Mazon, IL
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish) more...
I absolutely love this lipstick for everyday wear. It gives my face a very polished look and is a great neutral shade for day. At $8 you cant beat it! It doesn’t dry out my lips and is long lasting.
Lexi L.
Hollywood, FL
Affordable, wearable, they have all types of finishes and fun colors when we launched these I was so happy and my favorite color is brunch date loveeeeee that color
Channing C.
CAVE CITY, KY
Great coverage an even more amazing pigments. Who wouldn't love to have this absolutely adorable lipsticks in their collection super cute package designs to choose from [product:sephora-collection-#lipstories-lipstick]
Emily F.
Review for: 43 In The Clouds (matte finish), 38 Off-Limits (matte finish), 39 Desert Trip (cream finish), 12 Celebrate (matte finish) more...
These are so cute! I love the color payoff. They’re a good price too! Especially if you are buying a crazy fashion color that you typically don’t want to spend too much on. I love these so much. I have 4 but I need more!
Vanessa G.
Phoenix
Love it! I got a the shade called afterhours and it is so light on the lips yet strongly pigmented, stays in place! I got this one as a dupe for rihanna fenty beauty mattemoiselle lippie ma'damn.
Maddie H.
Review for: 41 Take A Spin (metal finish) more...
I’m so glad I found these they are so fun and the variety of colors is amazing the application is so smooth if I could I would have them all I love how they all tell a different story I would definitely recommend these.
Cheyenne B.
Vista
It is so creamy & has amazing pigmentation! Even with the matte finish, it wasn’t drying on my lips at all. I love it. It’s something I definitely recommend! It’s not expensive, so you get your money’s worth with this.
Lindsey L.
Dallas, GA
I purchased the shade Yum Yum after seeing a Youtuber use it and it is gorgeous! It keeps your lips feeling moisturized. Love all of the shades and I will definitely be purchasing more.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Amanda S.
Long Grove, IL
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
The price is right on these. Only eight dollars is a such a steal! I love the consistency because most lipsticks feel drying but these are creamy. I would buy a whole pack if they had.
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
What color are you most excited to try? 😍💄
Jessie P.