BY SEPHORA #46 in Lipstick

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Gretchen K.
Cedar Falls, IA
I have a couple of these! Who can beat a huge range of colors that are highly pigmented? They don't stay on for terribly long, but the tubes are so cute I want to show them off anyways.
Kailine ✨.
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish) more...
Oh I absolutely adore this—the price is right and the formula is so comfortable! The color is super nice and would look on everyone, and while it’s not transfer proof it’s got cute packaging and it’s small to carry!
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Review for: 37 Hot In Havana (cream finish), 04 Somewhere In Spain (cream finish) more...
I love these! The packaging is cute. They have several different finishes cream, matte, metallic, etc. A huge shade selection. Hot In Havana is my favorite shade. It’s the perfect orangey red.
Kennedy👸🏼 B.
Spring Grove
Review for: 41 Take A Spin (metal finish), 03 Oui! (cream finish), 50 Trippin (matte finish) more...
The lipsticks are great and a really cool idea to make them with different finishes! The packages are SO CUTE and look amazing on my makeup desk but I wish they were a little sturdier, they feel like the packing is made out of thin cardboard.
laur 🥀.
Olmsted Twp, OH
These lipsticks are awesome! The color selection is incredible, and the quality is excellent especially for the price!! Great lipsticks for what you’re paying, would highly recommend
Michelle B.
lagrangeville
Review for: 04 Somewhere In Spain (cream finish) more...
Got this thinking it would be the perfect nude . I haven’t worn it yet and I got it 6 months ago. The formula is very creamy ( as listed ) but streaky too. I wished I loved it more.
Lindsay C.
Review for: 07 Love Love (matte finish) more...
The quality of the lipstick is ok for the price, but this color (love love) is awful! It literally looks like I smeared poo on my lips, it’s seriously offensive. I’ve tried some other colors which were much less ugly, but they didn’t last long at all.
Candace A.
I wasn't crazy about these lipsticks. The packaging is definitely cute & a great price...I found them to be very dry & uncomfortable on my lips (from the get-go). Did not like the formula at all...cute idea but the two I bought went right back!
Alonna L.
Manton, MI
Review for: 33 Wanderlust (matte finish), 42 No Cell Service (metal finish), 51 Festival Lights (metal finish), 27 Hong Kong By Night (metal finish) more...
I adore these. For $8, Sephora has some great colors in awesome packaging. I loved both Festival Lights and No Cell Service so much that I bought two for when I inevitably run out.
brianna m.
Los Angeles
i liked the color of the lipstick i got and it felt really light weight. the packaging it so cute and the price was just right. i definitely would re purchase when i run out of it.
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Are these sold in store?