BY SEPHORA

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
✨Nebula△⃒⃘
Review for: 11 Fire Side (cream finish) more...
I have spent the last year finding the perfect shade
Of brown lipstick. I almost gave up and called it quits when I stumbled upon fireside in Sephora! Let me just say that this color and lipstick is beautiful!! It is the perfect shade of brown that I have been trying to hunt down!! The lipstick is creamy and moisturizing and has a beautiful polished finish to it. It’s super comfortable to wear and even feels like I’m wearing nothing more than a chapstick!
Emma F.
Minford, OH
Review for: 09 Labyrinth City (matte finish) more...
Very pretty shade! Shows up very well. Not too drying. Doesn't bleed. Very good price. However, it does come off fairly easy, but as long as you're careful while you wear it it's fine. I would most definitely recommend
Kirsten C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is currently my favorite lipstick on the market. It has a very high quality formula for almost a drug store price. My favorite is the matte colors. They go on smoothly and seem to hydrate my lips and form beautifully. They are very easy to apply The cream colors are okay. Id stay away from the metallics. They have poor pigmentation and look blotchy.
La'mya A.
Indianapolis
Review for: 37 Hot In Havana (cream finish) more...
This is a beautiful bright fun red lip stick. It did meet my expectations. The product did come off a little throughout the day. I got this product from the Sephora app. Creamy application. Would recommend for others.
Abigail A.
Calabasas
I am such a huge fan of this lipstick line! There are so many shades and the formula stays consistent for them all. The product applies like butter and feels smooth and weightless on the lips. He only issue I have is that it is not very long wearing but I have found is you add any type of translucent powder over top of the lipstick it stays on all day!
Gretchen K.
Cedar Falls, IA
I have a couple of these! Who can beat a huge range of colors that are highly pigmented? They don't stay on for terribly long, but the tubes are so cute I want to show them off anyways.
Alexis B.
Lutz, FL
Absolutely my favorite lipsticks of all time!!! These are so beautiful and last all day!!! I can eat 2 meals with these on and the lipstick still looks great! Even the dark colors last a very long time and even when it starts to wear off, it leaves a pretty color behind. The formula is great and just the right amount of cream and matte. Every time I wear these, I get compliments on it. They go on so smooth too!
Cecilia L.
This is in rotation with my everyday lipsticks because I love it so much! For $8 you cannot beat it! There’s so many colors to choose from and I think the packaging is really adorable!
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Review for: 37 Hot In Havana (cream finish), 04 Somewhere In Spain (cream finish) more...
I love these! The packaging is cute. They have several different finishes cream, matte, metallic, etc. A huge shade selection. Hot In Havana is my favorite shade. It’s the perfect orangey red.
Maria C.
it has an amazing pigmentation. The best lrt of this collection is how many different colors they have which works perfectly since all of them are at an affordable price. My favorite colors are all the nude ones.
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
Are they smooth?
Jen H.
Burlington, VT
How long do the cream ones last? Do they stain at all?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?
Kat J.
What color are you most excited to try? 😍💄
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?