BY SEPHORA #31 in Lipstick

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Sirena S.
Sonora
Review for: 48 Just Add Tinsel (metal finish) more...
This color is so unique and unlike anything I own. I love it. The formula is comfortable. Although not an everyday color, the formula is. I get a lot of compliments and people asking what I’m wearing when I wear this shade.
Jordan K.
Review for: 36 Spring Break (cream finish) more...
So good! This was my prom lip color and it lasted all night. The color was gorgeous (spring break) and it was very easily to apply. Adorable packaging and long lasting moisturizing lipstick. Also, fantastic price for the quality of the product! I would recommend!
Miimii M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 14 Twolips (matte finish) more...
I absolutely love this color is so Beautiful & i just love the collection they got going on. The colors in the collection is so pretty. Package is very unique very affordable. Only thing I dislike about this product is exta matte & also it leaves a lipstick stain takes a while to come off but besides that i love it. I definitely recommend if you love matte lipsticks !
Ashlyn C.
anderson
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish) more...
I really like this lipstick, it dries super fast and isn’t drying at all, for the price, I’d say it is definitely worth it. The packing is super cool and it’s small and easy to carry with me. I would definitely buy again!
✧・゚: *.
Wheeling, WV
For $8, these lipsticks are unbeatable! The formula is pigmented and never drying, and the range of colors is huge! The names and packaging are adorable, too- though I don't really care for the cheap cardboard tube even though I'm sure that saves on the final product cost. My only hangup with the formula is the matte versions aren't really very matte- I'd call it a cream formula- but the pigment is so good I don't really care that much!
Sima A.
KCMO
This is my favorite lipstick of all time. I bought it on a whim while I was out of town for work, and I am absolutely obsessed. I definitely look forward to re-purchasing this item. The color stays all day and I’ve gotten a ton of compliments while wearing it.
Sharayah D.
Springfield
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish), 03 Oui! (cream finish), 26 All Washed Up (matte finish) more...
I really like this shade in particular but I also really like this line. The packaging is so cute and there’s a really good shade range and it’s available in different finishes which is great. Also the price is really affordable and it doesn’t hurt my wallet.
Goddess✨ D.
Springfield
Review for: 42 No Cell Service (metal finish), 10 Yum Yum (cream finish) more...
I really like this lip stick. I use it every time I do my makeup and if you par it with the right lip liner and lipgloss it’s even better. I really like this lipstick because it has a lot of colors to choose from, cute names and packaging and isn’t expensive.
Laura T.
Gainesville
Review for: 26 All Washed Up (matte finish), 43 In The Clouds (matte finish), 47 Cash Money (cream finish) more...
All washed up- vibrant pigmented red! Lasts a long time without retouch! The cash money color is not an everyday lipstick but I love to layer it with some glitter gloss, the white one Lucan lighten up any lipstick easily!
Poonam P.
Review for: 06 Tan Lines (cream finish) more...
I love nude lipsticks and this was a perfect addition to my collection. It is cheaper than all the lipsticks available at Sephora and it is great for price point. The formula is easy to apply,doesn’t dry the lips at all
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Are these sold in store?