BY SEPHORA

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Brittney J.
Sims
I bought the lipstick stories in the color metal and I absolutely adored it! It was perfect for my summer lip color as it was a bronze color with just a hint of sparkle in it! I could not feel the glitter in it at all so that was a huge plus!!
Cassie M.
Hollister
Review for: 25 First Class (matte finish), 28 Popsicle Lips (cream finish) more...
I love this lip color! It gives you that “just had a popsicle” look. Doesn’t last super long on the lips, but does leave a slight stain on the lips. Once I forgot this at home after putting it on, I applied lip balm over top the stain left behind and it looked great. It does seem like they are smaller an an average lipstick, but at an $8 price point and almost never out of stock that’s no big deal. Love!!
Pierina S.
Frederick, MD
$8 lipsticks?! Yes please!
The Sephora lip stores are great. The come in matte, cream and metallic shades there are so many daring and fun colors that you for sure will find something you love! They have really stepped up their lip formula I own two of the lip stories and I hope that they expand on the colors in the future. The packaging does feel pretty cheap but what’s inside totally makes up for it.
Kimberly H.
Woodbury, MN
Review for: 06 Tan Lines (cream finish) more...
I kept seeing this lipstick sell out at my local Sephora, so when I found this #LipStories lipstick in #cream Tan Stories, I snatched it up. The color is really pretty and the formula is a cream so it feels good on the lips. The only downside is it is not long wearing, but since the color is great, as well as the formula, I don't mind re applying during the day. It was very affordable also, around $8.
Natibel M.
Hagerstown, MD
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish) more...
Love the shade. It’s very creamy and it has good price. This is the first time using it and I’m pretty happy with the results. I just wish that last a little bit longer. That’s why I gave it 4 ⭐️ instead of 5.
Tara H.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: 07 Love Love (matte finish) more...
I love the cute packaging but I was kind of surprised that it was so cheap. It's cardboard and cheap plastic. That doesn't really bother me as I'm sure that helps in keeping the cost down. The color didn't work for me as I had hoped but it is a great formula! I'm excited to try other colors.
Kitty S.
Austin
These are fun! I have five shades and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t pick at least one for the adorable packaging! Formula is pretty good in most colors, but the nude tone I got doesn’t last very long.
•Sheina S.
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
I love this product so much!! First it’s so good for its price. Like it comes off pretty quickly but for the price it’s amazing. I love how it feels. This lipstick is also very well pigmented
I definitely think it’s worth the buy.
Kristin T.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 28 Popsicle Lips (cream finish) more...
Yummy color! Even when it wears off...leaves a trace, just like a popsicle! Normal lipstick formula, but stays on well and nice color/pigment payoff. Recommended for all...at $8 a pop...great value!
Kaylie J.
Weatherford
Okay the packaging on these are so so cute, I remember when they came out and I was so ready to have all of them! They aren’t sheer, they go on super easy and they have a wide color variety. Not to mention that they smell nice too.
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
🌻Alexis S.
If you had to choose one lip story to buy, which one would it be? Do you prefer the creamy, matte, or metallic shades?
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?