BY SEPHORA #46 in Lipstick

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
Review for: 06 Tan Lines (cream finish) more...
I bought the color #6 Tan Lines while I was in the search for the perfect nude. I love how creamy they are and the color range is even more awesome.
It butter to put on the only thing that was disappointing was it does not stay on long. The color is perfect and the consistency is hydrating but it just doesn't last.
Just and ok product but I know a lot more better products like the maybelline color sensations in matte mauve that are the same price and better quality.
Olivia A.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Other more...
I was walking through Sephora when I saw their new #LIPSTORIES product reveal and decided to stop and browse the colors. I had been looking for a darker matte lipstick so I decided to try a few out. I fell in LOVE with number 38, Off-limits. It is a cream matte lipstick that feels amazing on and doesn’t dry out to make your lips look cracked and unappealing. (I should note I always put on chapstick before applying lipstick) It is a beautiful and interesting, yet not “too loud” plum purple color perfect for fall and spring! Seriously, I love this color and get so many compliments when I wear it. Try it out to have a bold yet functional hot color!
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: Other more...
So I have two shades of these. I have "Labyrinth City" and now I have the shade "Coconut Grove". I absolutely love both shades, but they come in different formulas, and labyrinth city is matte, and my new coconut grove is a metallic finish. Coconut grove is my new favorite. It's a baby pink, but metallic with sparkles in it. For these lippies to only be 8 bucks, I was very surprised and happy with my purchses. The Sephora brand actually has alot of different formulas, shades, and finishes in this collection. Each shade represents a place and city all around the world . I own two now, but plan on getting more in the future, due to the formula being so well. Don't get the Sephora brand twisted. They actually have really good products by them, and these "lip stories" are just one of the collections they have. Each lipstick has the shade name, what city it represents, and what finish each has. For 8 bucks, and the shade range, your DEFINATELY getting your money's worth. The actual shades are very diverse, so theirs a little something for everyone. I love these "Sephora" lip stories!! I HIGHLY recommend them!
Nabila A.
Jersey city
I swear by this lipstick (8US$). This collection in Sephora has around 40 shades in matte, metal and cream finish. The shade ‘Oui!’ is my favorite and my go-to lip stain. It has a creamy/satin finish. One swipe is enough to give full coverage. It is a light weight and highly moisturized lipstick. I got attracted to its packaging and its affordable price. This is such a steal from Sephora. The cutest product ever!! SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
August S.
Casa Grande
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish), 09 Labyrinth City (matte finish) more...
I bought these when they first came out and the Sephora had them cutely displayed. I bought one nude and one berry shade. I love that they the formula imprinted on the side of the lipstick it’s self. For example my node shade which had a creamy texture had #creamy on it. I just thought that was the cutest thing ever. Now the formula is pretty standard, goes on smoothly, very opaque, have to reapply after eating and drinking. Like I said pretty standard for a lipstick nothing that screams FABULOUS at you but I would say for the price they’re a fairly good option.
Cynthia Z.
Madison, NJ
Review for: 50 Trippin (matte finish) more...
I had very high hopes for this product after reading the reviews, however this product did not work for me. On the positive side, this line had a great shade range with fun colors at an affordable price and it felt comfortable on the lips. The dealbreaker for me was that it did not last  at all an it faded unevenly. I tried the shade tripping and 20 minutes later, with no eating or drinking, I had a halo on the center of my lips where the product was gone! Maybe this was specific to the shade I tried, but needless to say I was very disappointed!
Loren C.
Buena Vista
Review for: 06 Tan Lines (cream finish) more...
SeeThis was okay. I'm very pale with warm undertones, but Tan Lines still ended up being a too little light and brown for me. I like cream formulas, but this one is a little too creamy for my preference, even a little on the greasy side. I will still use it and mix it with other colors with dryer formulas. I still personally prefer many drugstore lipsticks over this one.
Holly K.
Orlando
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick I’ll be honest I bought this to help bring up my total for free shipping but in doing so got quite a gem!
When I purchased this it was $8 so to be honest I didn’t expect much, but this goes on smoothly, has a nice color coverage and you CANNOT beat this for the price. I have gotten Take a Spin - a soft pink metallic finish and also After Hours a red matte finish.
These maybe better ordered online because I’ve been in store a few times and with the price, they can’t keep them on the shelves!
Hope B.
Review for: 49 Ouch! (metal finish) more...
This is a beautiful color. The packaging is so pretty and i love that the packaging is different on each one. It applied to my lips very beautifully and it felt so buttery. I felt like a mermaid lol! It never made my lips feel dry. The only negative is that it got patchy throughout the day but it's very easy to reapply it. I have to try more of these colors 😍
Sam A.
Review for: 10 Yum Yum (cream finish) more...
I really love the color payoff of this lipstick, but it doesn't last long throughout the day. Some of it comes off after I drink or eat, but the formula if very nice and creamy. It does not feel dry or sticky. The color collection is beautiful. They have mostly warm tones that are great for the summer. I love the packaging because they have cute pictures on them that are related to the name of the lipstick.
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
Jessica R.
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How long wear is the actual lipstick?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Are these sold in store?