BY SEPHORA

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Diamond J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 50 Trippin (matte finish) more...
I love this collection first and foremost because of the packaging. I love the idea of a different theme for each lipstick, and I love how simple this collection is. I own 5 of these lipsticks — the beautiful lilac matte shade “Trippin”, the red matte shade “A little magic”, the navy blue matte shade “City beat”, the seafoam green-ish metallic shade “Ouch!”, and the champagne metallic shade “Take a spin”. My favorites are the red and lilac matte shades, which I have worn a lot. The formula is pretty good, but it is semi-drying throughout the day. Your lips have to be absolutely smooth when you put these on (I have found with better brands/formulas that my lips do not have to be 100% smooth when putting their lipsticks on; I can get away with it), or else you’ll looks a chapped mess. The pigmentation is pretty good, again, not the best. But the product is quality for the price — $8! I have not used the navy one I own yet, and I will say this about the metallic shades — beware! They look kinda cheap on and make your lips look a crumbly mess! Another thing to note with these lipsticks overall, matters and metallics, if you touch up throughout the day, you will get some of the crumblies on your lips :( But yeah, those metallic shades are not if :/ Especially the champagne one I own. It looks soooo pretty but not when you apply it.
Ashley C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
I love this lipstick, as it is easy to use and met all my expectations. The formula is very smooth and long lasting. As a first time user, I would buy this again! I recommend Sephora Lipstories to anyone who loves lipstick! #lips #makeup #lipstick #review #snap SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
Jamie R.
Whitwell
I was immediately drawn in by the cute packaging on display and figured for $8 I would try one. I played it safe and went with a nude pink (Oui!) and it quickly became my favorite every day lipstick. I've never had it feather on me so I don't have to use a lip liner with it which saves me a bit of time when I'm doing quick makeup in the morning.It isn't without flaws, like almost any cream lipstick it doesn't have great staying power, especially if you eat or drink, but it doesn't fade unevenly throughout the day leaving you with weird patches either so I can live with reapplying after I eat.
Emmy A.
Oswego
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
I wasn’t a fan of the specific color I got, it was too dark for my liking but maybe if I tried an entire different makeup look it would have looked better. I would try it in a lighter colors that would look better than me but other than that the lipstick itself felt and look great and creamy.
Alexandria C.
California
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish) more...
This is such a cute little lipstick to have in your makeup arsenal. It’s very creamy and long lasting. The packaging itself is very cute as well. I wish the tube was a standard lipstick tube and not cardboard because you have to be careful you won’t pop the top off. Otherwise, it is a great product that I will continue to keep purchasing. For for such a great price you can’t beat it!
Alyssa C.
Amherst, MA
Review for: 10 Yum Yum (cream finish) more...
For the price, you kind of can’t go wrong. I love the concept and the color range. The cream finish is a bit slippery and has the potential to move, but that can be avoided by blotting and not applying too much. It is the same price (even better than some) than drugstore lips and I definitely want to purchase more.
Sierra H.
Claremont
Review for: 30 Matinée (cream finish) more...
This lipstick is surprisingly quality despite being only 8 bucks! I love the cream lipsticks they have. It applies smoothly and provides a lot of color that does last quite a while which is awesome. It is my go to lipstick for when I wanna add a pop of color.
Laura S.
Boston, MA
Wish that the packaging weren’t cardboard but that is better for the environment which I like. The outside images of the lipsticks are all beautiful and such a creative idea. I love the product itself - long lasting color and feels nice and light while on.
Ms.Makeup 2.
Naples
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish) more...
Great formula, very opaque, creamy and smooth the color is beautiful and the packaging is really cute. I would say that this is just shy of being a true matte lipstick. I would highly recommend giving these a try if you are looking for a new lip.
Nabila A.
Jersey city
I swear by this lipstick (8US$). This collection in Sephora has around 40 shades in matte, metal and cream finish. The shade ‘Oui!’ is my favorite and my go-to lip stain. It has a creamy/satin finish. One swipe is enough to give full coverage. It is a light weight and highly moisturized lipstick. I got attracted to its packaging and its affordable price. This is such a steal from Sephora. The cutest product ever!! SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
sarada B.
El agba
Am i the only one who really Want it ?
shamsad n.
D-79,housing estate,Kushtia
how i can but new sephora lipstick collection (2018)from bangladesh?
Cansu B.
Does anybody know when it will be avaible in France ?
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
How do these wear throughout the day?

Sephora