BY SEPHORA

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Diamond J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 50 Trippin (matte finish) more...
I love this collection first and foremost because of the packaging. I love the idea of a different theme for each lipstick, and I love how simple this collection is. I own 5 of these lipsticks — the beautiful lilac matte shade “Trippin”, the red matte shade “A little magic”, the navy blue matte shade “City beat”, the seafoam green-ish metallic shade “Ouch!”, and the champagne metallic shade “Take a spin”. My favorites are the red and lilac matte shades, which I have worn a lot. The formula is pretty good, but it is semi-drying throughout the day. Your lips have to be absolutely smooth when you put these on (I have found with better brands/formulas that my lips do not have to be 100% smooth when putting their lipsticks on; I can get away with it), or else you’ll looks a chapped mess. The pigmentation is pretty good, again, not the best. But the product is quality for the price — $8! I have not used the navy one I own yet, and I will say this about the metallic shades — beware! They look kinda cheap on and make your lips look a crumbly mess! Another thing to note with these lipsticks overall, matters and metallics, if you touch up throughout the day, you will get some of the crumblies on your lips :( But yeah, those metallic shades are not if :/ Especially the champagne one I own. It looks soooo pretty but not when you apply it.
Ashley C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
I love this lipstick, as it is easy to use and met all my expectations. The formula is very smooth and long lasting. As a first time user, I would buy this again! I recommend Sephora Lipstories to anyone who loves lipstick! #lips #makeup #lipstick #review #snap SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
Debbie C.
High Point, NC
Okay, first of all I have to admit I bought these for the super cute packaging! I loved how the tubes were decorated so I bought 6 of them. I was pleasantly surprised by the lipsticks though. I honestly did not expect much being they were not very expensive and Sephora brand. But they turned out to be really nice lipsticks. The ones I bought were of the brownish/copperish shades and rose. I love every one. They go on well, last a few hours before needing to reapply, and the color pay off is pretty decent. I am very happy with them all and they look so darn cute sitting on my vanity!
CJ S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 47 Cash Money (cream finish) more...
I bought this lipstick because green is my absolute favorite color and the tube is so cute with the money on it so I was sold !!! The price was affordable and it is in line with the quality of the other Sephora collection lip products. I did not give 5 stars because it’s creamy texture and shiny finish were a little much and gave the lipstick a cheap appearance but a little setting powder helped with that.
Red B.
Oakland, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love my lipstories lipstick in shade: golden gate. It’s the perfect mauve color and although it’s a matte lipstick it glides on super creamy without feeling dry. Could last longer and usually needs to be reapplied after eating or drinking but does leave a tint for most of the day even without reapplication. The packaging is super cute and unique to each individual shade and this kind comes in a huge array of super funky and bold colors.
Emmy A.
Oswego
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
I wasn’t a fan of the specific color I got, it was too dark for my liking but maybe if I tried an entire different makeup look it would have looked better. I would try it in a lighter colors that would look better than me but other than that the lipstick itself felt and look great and creamy.
Maria D.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the theme of this new lipstick collection. The color range is really beutiful and also afordable. I use mine all the time, it feels great on the lips and leaves this velvet finish without it being slippery or at risk at staining everything that comes near my lips.
angela m.
Northridge, CA
This is a great product that I recommend for everyone. Not only is it affordable, it has many variations on both finish and color. I got Spring Break which is a lot like a "your lips but better" shade. The longevity of this product is no joke either.
Brianna M.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these lipsticks (notice I say multiple because I have like 6 of them. The matte shades are my personal favorite and the payoff is very nice for an actual lipstick and not just a liquid lip.SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
Emmanuelle Z.
Berkeley, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 01 Brunch Date (matte finish) more...
I don’t really care about lipstick formula unless it’s really terrible, I.e. super drying, patchy, etc. I mostly liked this lipstick for its color, and the formula was alright, not the best thing I’ve ever tried but still really good.
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
🌻Alexis S.
If you had to choose one lip story to buy, which one would it be? Do you prefer the creamy, matte, or metallic shades?
Erika S.
Waterloo, ON
What is your favourite SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick shade? I have been looking to try them out. 💄👼🏼
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, KY
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.