BY SEPHORA

#LIPSTORIES
This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights—lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there!

What it is:
A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

Here are our stories:
HOLIDAZE:
From hometown hangs to winter getaways, these shades were made for the coziest time of year.
11 Fireside | 44 Woof | 10 Yum Yum | 48 Just Add Tinsel

LADY BUSINESS:
These bold lipsticks were made for gals going big places, like interviews for that promotion to Head Babe In Charge.
45 City Beat | 27 Hong Kong by Night | 09 Labyrinth City | 47 Cash Money

GLOBAL CITIZEN:
Buy the ticket, hit the road, etc. These shades were made for travel selfies that’ll give your friends FOMO.
14 Twolips | 25 First Class | 04 Somewhere in Spain | 46 Ice Breaker

HASHTAG THROWBACK:
Dive into that nostalgic feeling with shades that’ll inspire your future #TBT pics.
35 Take a Bite | 22 A Little Magic | 29 Malt Shake | 41 Take a Spin

WIFED UP:
These wedding-party-approved shades are all about L-O-V-E and you + Sephora Collection = <3 4-EVA.
38 Off Limits | 03 Oui! | 07 Love Love | 51 Light Festival

SPRING BREAK STATE OF MIND:
When you’re ready to Get. Out. Of. Here. these shades will transport you back to being poolside in Puerto Vallarta.
06 Tan Lines | 36 Spring Break | 21 Pineapple Express | 24 Deep Water Bay

BRUNCH DAYS:
These lipsticks were made for brunch days a.k.a. the best days a.k.a. the days that start with S.
43 In the Clouds | 26 All Washed Up | 32 Berry-licious | 01 Brunch Date

TOP DOWN LIFE:
Music’s on, top’s down—these shades were made for road trippin’ with your ride-or-die chicks.
49 Ouch | 30 Matinee | 33 Wanderlust | 31 Golden Gate

FESTIVAL VIBES:
Whether you’re with the band or waiting in the GA line, these shades scream "FESTIVAL-READY."
23 After Hours | 39 Desert Trip | 42 No Cell Service | 50 Trippin

POOL O’CLOCK:
From poolside hangs to permanent brunch, these bright shades will see you through every summertime situation.
12 Celebrate | 37 Hot in Havana | 28 Popsicle Lips | 13 Coconut Grove

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• ok who else just wants to buy these for the packaging? ?3 Answers
  • These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!4 Answers
  • The cases look so fun. I really like Sephora brand makeup3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
  • "Nice package Matte but still soft Nice and soft cream touch Good value related to quality Nice varaity of colors" in 93 reviews
  • "These new Sephora lipsticks are so adorable and fun. They all represent a moment, thing, time, and adventure. There is 3 different types matte, cream and metallic. They are all so pigmented and creamy, they just glide on the lips. The matte are not super drying and the metallic isn’t rough or have chunky glitter. Very soft and smooth on the lips. The packaging and colors of the lipsticks are amazing and makes me want them all! They are only $8 so very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them." in 23 reviews
  • "I picked this up on a whim for a wedding and I have fallen in love! It is the perfect nude (which is very hard to do for a woc) and it wears perfectly. It was moisturizing and the payoff was to die for. All that for just $8! I can’t wait to go back and get more!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have a set of 5 and omg I love.them the formula is so creamy and amazing it almost feel like lip balm with color long lasting amazing" in 18 reviews
  • "I love love this new lipstick collection by sephora. It’s super affordable for the quality of the formula. There are so many colors that can be flattering on all skin types. Great product" in 11 reviews
Ashley C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
I love this lipstick, as it is easy to use and met all my expectations. The formula is very smooth and long lasting. As a first time user, I would buy this again! I recommend Sephora Lipstories to anyone who loves lipstick! #lips #makeup #lipstick #review #snap SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
Diamond J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 50 Trippin (matte finish) more...
I love this collection first and foremost because of the packaging. I love the idea of a different theme for each lipstick, and I love how simple this collection is. I own 5 of these lipsticks — the beautiful lilac matte shade “Trippin”, the red matte shade “A little magic”, the navy blue matte shade “City beat”, the seafoam green-ish metallic shade “Ouch!”, and the champagne metallic shade “Take a spin”. My favorites are the red and lilac matte shades, which I have worn a lot. The formula is pretty good, but it is semi-drying throughout the day. Your lips have to be absolutely smooth when you put these on (I have found with better brands/formulas that my lips do not have to be 100% smooth when putting their lipsticks on; I can get away with it), or else you’ll looks a chapped mess. The pigmentation is pretty good, again, not the best. But the product is quality for the price — $8! I have not used the navy one I own yet, and I will say this about the metallic shades — beware! They look kinda cheap on and make your lips look a crumbly mess! Another thing to note with these lipsticks overall, matters and metallics, if you touch up throughout the day, you will get some of the crumblies on your lips :( But yeah, those metallic shades are not if :/ Especially the champagne one I own. It looks soooo pretty but not when you apply it.
Emmy A.
Oswego
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 03 Oui! (cream finish) more...
I wasn’t a fan of the specific color I got, it was too dark for my liking but maybe if I tried an entire different makeup look it would have looked better. I would try it in a lighter colors that would look better than me but other than that the lipstick itself felt and look great and creamy.
Kayla N.
Hartsville, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
The Sephora Lipstories are fantastic lipsticks at an affordable price point. These lipsticks are very pigmented and the color lasts a long time for a traditional lipstick. Also, the packaging is incredibly cute. I highly recommend these lipsticks, especially for anyone who wants to expand their color collection.
Nabila A.
Jersey city
I swear by this lipstick (8US$). This collection in Sephora has around 40 shades in matte, metal and cream finish. The shade ‘Oui!’ is my favorite and my go-to lip stain. It has a creamy/satin finish. One swipe is enough to give full coverage. It is a light weight and highly moisturized lipstick. I got attracted to its packaging and its affordable price. This is such a steal from Sephora. The cutest product ever!! SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick
Cynthia Z.
Madison, NJ
Review for: 50 Trippin (matte finish) more...
I had very high hopes for this product after reading the reviews, however this product did not work for me. On the positive side, this line had a great shade range with fun colors at an affordable price and it felt comfortable on the lips. The dealbreaker for me was that it did not last  at all an it faded unevenly. I tried the shade tripping and 20 minutes later, with no eating or drinking, I had a halo on the center of my lips where the product was gone! Maybe this was specific to the shade I tried, but needless to say I was very disappointed!
Nattie
This product is nice and creamy. It was a little bit sheer, but it built up nicely. This product pictures well but doesn't last very long. Because of the creamy formula it tended to come off easier than I would have liked.
Jenni W.
Roslindale
Review for: 11 Fire Side (cream finish) more...
This is my favorite lipstick and it’s creamy and hydrating and lasts all day. My issues is that lipstick does not last all day unless it’s very drying. This is creamy yet lasts even after I eat it’s still there. Of course I have to touch it up after eating. It is the cutest lipstick and I love the packaging and cute pictures on the product. It’s very sharp and you don’t need lip liner. Again, that’s just my opinion and everyone is different but for me, I didn’t need that. I will be buying more colors from the #lipstories collection 👍🏽
Venesa C.
Review for: 29 Malt Shake (cream finish), 45 City Beat (matte finish), 23 After Hours (matte finish), 42 No Cell Service (metal finish), 12 Celebrate (matte finish) more...
I’m truly a Sephora fan. I love there products because they are affordable but also gets the job done sometimes better than the brands they have in the store. These lipsticks were given to me a few months ago and I absolutely love them. I’m typically a creamsheen or satin finish person but I absolutely love the metal and matte. My lips don’t ever feel chapped or dry out. They feel moisturized and soft. The price for these also can’t be beat. I love that they came out with this awesome collection.
Diamond R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Review for: 07 Love Love (matte finish), 49 Ouch! (metal finish), 42 No Cell Service (metal finish), 47 Cash Money (cream finish), 48 Just Add Tinsel (metal finish) more...
First off, with $8 I'm really willing to at least try a product. So I went ahead and picked up 5 different ones, with varying finishes, with only a swatch on the wrist. The finishes I chose were Cream, Metal, and Matte. And let me tell you. I was so, so, so, so impressed with how moisturing they were. Even the Metal and Matte finish. My lips felt oh so luscious and juicy. Additionally, the pigment were unreal. So bright and vibrant. They photograph beautifully. I recommend that you pick yourself up a few to try out. You will not be disappointed. #LipStories should be more popular!
Ashley E.
These look so cute and I love how affordable they are!
🌻Alexis S.
If you had to choose one lip story to buy, which one would it be? Do you prefer the creamy, matte, or metallic shades?
Erika S.
Waterloo, ON
What is your favourite SEPHORA COLLECTION #Lipstories Lipstick shade? I have been looking to try them out. 💄👼🏼
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, KY
What's your favorite thing about this item?
Viola C.
I’m not a big fan of Sephora brand lipsticks. Usually they gather in the lines of my lips and I don’t have that problem with other brands. So I’m wondering if this is comparable to their other formulas because I love the look of them.