Sephora
COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #57 - It's Electric (metal) 014 oz/ 4 g

SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #57 - It's Electric (metal) 0.14 oz/ 4 g

LIPSTORIES This is lipstick for real life, not just ring lights lipsticks for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a shade or four and take your lipstick outside. See you out there! A high-pigment, lightweight lipstick that provides full-coverage color in one swipe. Available in 40 shades and three finishes: matte, cream, and metal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #57 - It's Electric (metal) 0.14 oz/ 4 g!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,614 reviews
SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #57 - It's Electric (metal) 0.14 oz/ 4 g uploaded by Jolie D.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #62 - Palm Street (matte) 0.14 oz/ 4 g
This is the Sephora collection lipstick line called, “#lipstories”. There are lots of shades and three types of finishes. They retail for $9.00. This color is called, “palm street”. The color is a medium-dark copper with warm, orange undertones and a matte finish. Rich pigment that applies smoothly and evenly with no tugging. The texture is lightly creamy. I was able to wear for almost 4 hours and it was just a touch drying with continued wear.
Heather S.
Glen Burnie, MD
SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #57 - It's Electric (metal) 0.14 oz/ 4 g uploaded by Heather S.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #70 - Margs (matte) 0.14 oz/ 4 g
Looking at the tube the bullet looked like it would be sooo dry and hard to apply but on it is absolutely amazing and not dry at all! It applies so smooth and is long lasting
Nichael L.
West Columbia, SC
SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #57 - It's Electric (metal) 0.14 oz/ 4 g uploaded by Nichael L.
I totally love a lippie especially at a steal for $8. The color is rich & it's does leave a little tint. With my experience you may have to reapply after while depending on the weather. Overall I would recommend this brand lipstick to anyone.
Sky E.
Overland Park, KS
SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #57 - It's Electric (metal) 0.14 oz/ 4 g uploaded by Sky E.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #70 - Margs (matte) 0.14 oz/ 4 g
Green is one of my favorite lip colors!!! Sephora’s #lipstories apply great and give a great pop of color. I just wish these products were a bit more dry/matte. It tends to smudge off unless I let it dry for an hour.
Ashley R.
Atlanta , GA
Such an amazingly beautiful color. This is definitely one of my fall staples and I get a ton of compliments every time I wear it. The only thing I wish is that it stayed out longer but other than that I totally recommend.
Krimzin Z.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #63 - Adventuring (matte) 0.14 oz/ 4 g
My shade was a matte called Trippin. I really love purple but dont get to use it as much as I would like two. With fantasy and crazy looks though it goes really well.
Ankita U.
SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #57 - It's Electric (metal) 0.14 oz/ 4 g uploaded by Ankita U.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #66 - Offshore (cream) 0.14 oz/ 4 g
This lipstick is hydrating and moisturizing to the max!! The color pay off is amazing and for $8 I feel like I can use this for months to come! This is great if you’re trying to don a bold red lip and I feel like you can wear it while working out, eating, etc. and it won’t budge!
Natalie W.
Greensboro, NC
SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #57 - It's Electric (metal) 0.14 oz/ 4 g uploaded by Natalie W.
Such a wearable orange shade. It is just sheer enough for everyday wear but still gives you a pop of color. I love wearing it matte but I also top it with my Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss like I did in this pic!
Teo M.
New Castle, DE
SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #57 - It's Electric (metal) 0.14 oz/ 4 g uploaded by Teo M.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #57 - It's Electric (metal) 0.14 oz/ 4 g
This liostories liostick number 59 is my vafourite one, I like its collor, its is so cool and modern. I like its nice smell and soft structure, its easy to applay, but dont remove for a long time. Hihgly recomwnded.
Summer R.
Toronto
SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #57 - It's Electric (metal) 0.14 oz/ 4 g uploaded by Summer R.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES #60 - Backstage (metal) 0.14 oz/ 4 g
I really love #Sephora's #LipStories in Backstage. It goes on smooth and actually looks like the color on your lips. It last long. It's not a full matte but the color is rich. After a while it can get a it drying. I recommend this product to friends looking for subtle chrome or dual chrome finish.

Looking for your answer?