BY SEPHORA

A set of two fun shaped cosmetic sponges which allow for flawless makeup application. Not just for looks, these shaped sponges have the same properties as our other famous makeup applicators, providing longevity and ease of use. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Service Set of Two Makeup Sponges
  • "Not only a perfect beauty blender, but also beautiful for decorating your vanity. Love it!" in 5 reviews
Shasha S.
Brianna P.
Wattsburg , PA
The cute packaging of a set of lips and a lip stick! Beauty blender that are shaped like eggs are more used. Get a nice different form of using a beauty blender!
Karina C.
chicago
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
These worked very well and were quite cute but i didn't see that they performed any better than my usual blending sponge which costs half the price. Actually the lip shaped sponge could be a little awkward to use for even application.
👸 Erica S.
These sponges are great. Not only do they work the same as any other makeup sponge but their cute. I like that they hold alot of the product and apply smooth even coats. Their super cute their cheap and they work like a charm
Katy T.
Aventura, FL
Blends and apply beautifully. Very cool and innovative product! Does wonders for my makeup Amazing for both personal and professional use.
Angela A.
Jersey City
Muy lindas. Muy buena calidad.lo malo es que se complica un poco para la aplicacion del Maquillaje creo que las tendria de adorno.
diana h.
I love all sephora product I think they are the best and one my favorite is this product just love it... Will always buy
Amber M.
Bowling green, KY
I really love it. I do recommend it to everyone. It's for sure a must have. Great holiday gift also. Go get it now
Oksana D.
I love.using this eyelash curler. It really opens my eyes for a wide awake look and curls and lengthens my lashes.