BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of soothing, leave-on lip masks to replenish, nourish, and moisturize lips in as little as 15 minutes.

What it does:
Infused with power natural ingredients, these sheet masks work to provide younger looking lips in as little as 15 minutes. Each type addresses a different skin need.

Shea Lip Mask: Protects and soothes to support lips that have been chapped or over dried.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the transparent protective films from each side of the mask.
-Position the mask on the lips, as shown on the diagram.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Remove the mask and gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I just recently found out that Sephora has this product b...2 Answers
  • How well does this product work??1 Answers
  • I've never tried a lip mask is it very effective ? 1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Shea - Protects and soothes
  • "I wasn't expecting much from this lip mask but I was quite surprised. After wearing Kat Von D and Anastasia liquid lipsticks, my lips get super dry and it seems like nothing really helps. This lip mask was under $5 and it made my lips super soft and I was able to easily exfoliate in the morning. I'm so glad that I bought three at one time and I know I'll be picking up more soon. " in 32 reviews
  • "I have to say I have never come across a lip mask before but I gave this a try and it was great! The smell wasn't over bearing, it gave me a lasting moisturizing feel on my lips and really helped the dry patches. I will be trying the other masks in the collection!" in 3 reviews
Cass B.
Youngstown
When using this product I had terribly chapped lips and even had a scab from a them being sliced open, the day after using the mask, the scab seemed to miraculously heal, not completely but more than it had in the week it had been there, and my lips no longer hurt from being chapped.
The Gallica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Nice lip mask. Easy to use and comfortable on the lip. Make sure to scrub your lips before for maximum efficiency. Only reason I do not give 5 stars is because I am not sure it does "really" something to my lips, as they are in pretty good shape, I take a lot of care of them !
Maria C.
Somerville
We all know that Sephora is our go to place at most times but this lip mask is really good. It helps with dryness and can get your lips softened up. It has nice packaging and totally recommend this. It is also very affordable.
KayLeigh L.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Shea - Protects and soothes I bought a few of these around Christmas time because the winter weather was taking its toll on my face and lips. The lip mask was very large so perfect for plump lips.. but I do not have those. The mask was...hydrating.. but left an awful, sticky residue on my mouth and face which eventually lead to a small breakout around my lips. I returned the others and will not be buying again.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
I was excited to try this lip mask, but unfortunately I just really don’t think it did anything at all for me. It’s $3 for one lip mask, which isn’t terrible, but it just would have been nice if it made my lips softer.
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
This was my first time using the product and I can say I am very impressed! The application is very easy and when your time is up using the product lips are nice and hydrated. The price is marked great and being able to find this product in stores is very easy.
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
I got this mask for free at a Sephora Store Opening Day. I’ve never tried a lip mask before and the feeling was a little weird. It was cool that it had an opening for the mouth so that way I could speak at little. It definitely moistened my lips a lot. When I took it out it did not have a lot of remaining product to massage but next Day my lips were super soft!
Karen K.
I just tried this lip mask for the first time last night and it literally changed my life. It was my first time ever trying a lip mask and I exfoliated my lips before using this. I exfoliated with a lip scrub from Lush. You leave this mask on for 15mins and when you take I took it off my lips were super hydrated. So worth the $3
Natasha D.
This mask is enjoyable and feels pampering to use. It does leave your lips feeling soothed and moisturized. However, I don't think it works better than a lip baln
Kayla V.
Columbus, OH
There are absolutely amazing! I leave them on for a full 20 minutes and I can feel the hydrating tingles for a good bit after I remove the mask as well. I like to do it close to bed. Plan on not moving your mouth for the duration of the mask.
Mckenzie E.
Springfield, MO
I just recently found out that Sephora has this product but I've never used a lip mask before! Should I go for it and just give it a try?
Nicole M.
How are these lip masks? I've been wanting to use one.
Katie M.
New waterford, MN
was going to order one of these but wasnt sure. how are these lip masks? my lips are terribly dry and cracked from always picking at them.. how do i fix them? 😩
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Do they make a dramatic difference for dry lips?
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
How well does this product work??

Sephora