BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of soothing, leave-on lip masks to replenish, nourish, and moisturize lips in as little as 15 minutes.

What it does:
Infused with power natural ingredients, these sheet masks work to provide younger looking lips in as little as 15 minutes. Each type addresses a different skin need.

Rose Lip Mask: Moisturizes and softens for more kissable lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the transparent protective films from each side of the mask.
-Position the mask on the lips, as shown on the diagram.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Remove the mask and gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Rose Extract: Moisturizes and softens.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
  • "I have extremely dry, cracking, peeling lips and I have literally tried so many different products. Today I got my order in and I tried this lip mask and it does really smooth my lips and hydrates them! I am definitely going to be purchasing some more tonight and try the Shea butter one as well!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with these lip masks... I have several on reserve and I love how hydrating they are. They are a fabulous option if you wear a lot of matte lip products and need to recondition your lips. They are also amazing because they allow you to have no mess and are also easy got travel. The best part is the are just $3... perfect option for the gal on a budget too." in 12 reviews
Meredith M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not sure if this product even did anything, but I like the novelty of a lip sheet mask. I used the extra serum in the pack on my neck and under my eyes, and it did moisturize those areas nicely.
Emilee W.
Whiteville, NC
I bought this mask to help relieve my chapped lips and it dried them out even more. Sure, they were moist for a few moments but it didn't last at all. My lips remained cracked. Will not buy again.
Allison C.
Harlan, KY
Love love love. It smells great, like a dozen roses. It makes your lips feel very soft, refreshed, and hydrated when you use it. Perfect before or after using a matte lipstick or on cold winter days.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
I didn't know these existed but I'm glad they do! It's great for those who are bothered by liquid lipsticks that leave you really dry. Use this before or after because it helps a lot
Kylie C.
The lip mask worked great! It hydrated my lips and made them super smooth. It lasted a while. I bought it online and it arrived about 3 days later. I would recommend this product to others anytime!!!!
Dyana T.
I was really excited to try this product! I love Sephora's line of masks especially the Rose. But sadly I did not notice any difference. I would recommend Fresh's Lip Scrub instead!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,239 reviews
I love these I can feel the difference after I use it and notice it tingling right away it’s also very cheap at Sephora surprisingly and cute packaging easy to put on remove the plastic and leave it for fifteen minutes highly recommend
Niara A.
Brooklyn , NY
Love all these masks but especially this one. Makes your lip very soft just make sure to is a scrub before hand. Great price too. Always carry these on planes.
aida d.
['boston ', ''], MA
This lip mask was leaving my lips super soft when I took it off from my lips.It smelled really good and it helped my lips look a little more plumped and soft
Alma G.
Shakopee, MN
Not for me. Didn’t fee or notice a difference. I would not recommend this to anyone. The scent it leaves on your lips shortly after is hard to get rid of.
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
When using these do they burn or tingle your lips? Do they plump or moisturize?
Maellie K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Do these work as well as people say they do?
Jennifer T.
Do these leave any taste or residue on your lips?
Sophie A.
Wagga Wagga
Kelly S.
Taunton
How great is this product? I have dry lips would this help it?