BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of soothing, leave-on lip masks to replenish, nourish, and moisturize lips in as little as 15 minutes.

What it does:
Infused with power natural ingredients, these sheet masks work to provide younger looking lips in as little as 15 minutes. Each type addresses a different skin need.

Rose Lip Mask: Moisturizes and softens for more kissable lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the transparent protective films from each side of the mask.
-Position the mask on the lips, as shown on the diagram.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Remove the mask and gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Rose Extract: Moisturizes and softens.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
  • "I have extremely dry, cracking, peeling lips and I have literally tried so many different products. Today I got my order in and I tried this lip mask and it does really smooth my lips and hydrates them! I am definitely going to be purchasing some more tonight and try the Shea butter one as well!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with these lip masks... I have several on reserve and I love how hydrating they are. They are a fabulous option if you wear a lot of matte lip products and need to recondition your lips. They are also amazing because they allow you to have no mess and are also easy got travel. The best part is the are just $3... perfect option for the gal on a budget too." in 12 reviews
Jessica M.
I just love all of the Sephora collection lip masks. There is a great variety of different ones for many concerns. It's affordable and makes my lips feel super hydrated and soft instantly and for the next few days.
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Absolutely loved this mask! Left my lips super hydrated and smooth! I got the kit that came with different masks for different body parts and the lips by far gave me the best results immediately after use! I would highly recommend this mask and it smells fantastic
Wendy G.
Canton, GA
This left my lips feeling hydrated, but not more than any of the great lip balms I have tried. It was very hard to unpackage, unfold, and apply to the lips- it kept getting stuck to itself. Good if you need moisturized lips quickly, but I wouldn't use it regularly compared to my other balms.
Karen A.
Little Rock, AR
I really loved this mask. My lips were chapped and they did get a little better, they felt smooth too. However they were smooth for like 15 minutes and then went away.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Smells really great and doesn't irritate my skin. Made my lips a little more plump and super soft as well too. Isn't expensive either! Was easy to apply and not annoying to wear.
Daxia G.
Astoria, NY
When I first put it on I gave it the benefit of the doubt. I struggled with it because it's so fragile and thin but in the end I didn't feel or see any results aside from my lips being wet. Actually felt drier a few days after using it.
Gabrielle S.
I personally didn't like this item ... I know it's not to fit your lips however I mean come on it almost went on my nose . And I didn't think it did anything great for my lips
Faith A.
This product is just meh. It's not life changing and not horrible either. I will say it makes a good gift for a beauty novice, but as someone very into K beauty this just did not compare for me. Not sure I would buy again.
Ari S.
I have super duper chapped lips! Once like every two weeks I use it and my lips just feel super cooled. The taste is funky haha, but it is easy to use! Sephora masks are my favorite, definitely stock up if you can.
Kimberly B.
I love his lip face mask so much , it leaves my lips soft and moisturizer. Yes it met my expectations , I bought It at the store sephora in the mall , yes it long lasting , I would recommend to others
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
When using these do they burn or tingle your lips? Do they plump or moisturize?
Maellie K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Do these work as well as people say they do?
Jennifer T.
Do these leave any taste or residue on your lips?
Sophie A.
Wagga Wagga
Kelly S.
Taunton
How great is this product? I have dry lips would this help it?