BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of soothing, leave-on lip masks to replenish, nourish, and moisturize lips in as little as 15 minutes.

What it does:
Infused with power natural ingredients, these sheet masks work to provide younger looking lips in as little as 15 minutes. Each type addresses a different skin need.

Rose Lip Mask: Moisturizes and softens for more kissable lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the transparent protective films from each side of the mask.
-Position the mask on the lips, as shown on the diagram.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Remove the mask and gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Rose Extract: Moisturizes and softens.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
  • "I have extremely dry, cracking, peeling lips and I have literally tried so many different products. Today I got my order in and I tried this lip mask and it does really smooth my lips and hydrates them! I am definitely going to be purchasing some more tonight and try the Shea butter one as well!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with these lip masks... I have several on reserve and I love how hydrating they are. They are a fabulous option if you wear a lot of matte lip products and need to recondition your lips. They are also amazing because they allow you to have no mess and are also easy got travel. The best part is the are just $3... perfect option for the gal on a budget too." in 12 reviews
millie r.
Brooklyn, NY
First time I have tried the Sephora rose lip mask and I really like it. I didn't think it nessecary because I use a scrub but I enjoyed how soft it left my lips. I will keep buying these and trying different scent. #BloomBadge @Influenster #contest
Hello Boys B.
One word: unusable. Our masks were so thin & overly saturated in oil that they weren't keeping their shape. We struggled to apply them to our lips & eventually gave up. Silver lining: The rose oil was moisturizing, but short-term only.
Arielle M.
South Boston, MA
I bought these on a total whim because hey, they're only $3. I'm so glad I did! I always have chapped lips but these masks made them so soft! You can definitely leave them on for longer - I probably did 30-40 min. While it wasn't a permanent solution, it made my lips sooooo soft for the next few days! Highly recommend
Craig H.
Jersey City, NJ
I was never able to properly apply this after repurchasing at least 4 times. It consistently got tangled after opening it. I loved the way my lips felt afterwards but ultimately I felt that the struggle wasn't worth buying it again.
Karen S.
Little Rock, AR
I was excited to try this product but I was disappointed. It was hard to apply first of all. Once it was off, I felt a difference for about 5-10 minutes and then it was back to the same. I don't recommend this at all.
Brooke M.
Colleyville, TX
This mask was a great mask! It left my lips feeling renewed and moisturized after a day wearing lipstick. I bought it at Sephora. It wasn't a long lasting mask it just made my lips feel better. One thing that made it not my favorite is that it had a weird smell and it was like a wet tissue on my lips.
SILVIA M.
Salinas, CA
I love the way this mask makes my lips soft. After using the mask, my lips felt hydrated and healthy. My lips tend to get dry when it's cold outside so I like having a few of these lips masks around to keep my lips soft.
Kristie F.
Lancaster, PA
This was an odd but awesome little lip mask. It felt so soothing as it was on my lips and really did moisturize them. The results didn't last terribly long though, but for $3 it was worth the pampering experience
Ruth A.
Kansas City, MO
I buy 3 on almost every trip I make to Sephora. If you use a lot of liquid lipsticks exfoliating and moisturizing is essential. Even more so in the winter. I usually do this mask along with a face and eye mask, so I have a full face and just wait once to take everything off.
Dawn A.
I heard these were great lip mask especially when you have constant dry lips. I tried this one and the shea one and I have to say I was not impressed at all. The product sinks in you lips in 15 minutes because the patch then becomes dry of product. I honestly did not feel ANY difference in my still chapped, gross, dry lips. 😞
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
When using these do they burn or tingle your lips? Do they plump or moisturize?
Maellie K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Do these work as well as people say they do?
Jennifer T.
Do these leave any taste or residue on your lips?
Kelly S.
Taunton
How great is this product? I have dry lips would this help it?
Sophie A.