BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of soothing, leave-on lip masks to replenish, nourish, and moisturize lips in as little as 15 minutes.

What it does:
Infused with power natural ingredients, these sheet masks work to provide younger looking lips in as little as 15 minutes. Each type addresses a different skin need.

Rose Lip Mask: Moisturizes and softens for more kissable lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the transparent protective films from each side of the mask.
-Position the mask on the lips, as shown on the diagram.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Remove the mask and gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Rose Extract: Moisturizes and softens.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
  • "I have extremely dry, cracking, peeling lips and I have literally tried so many different products. Today I got my order in and I tried this lip mask and it does really smooth my lips and hydrates them! I am definitely going to be purchasing some more tonight and try the Shea butter one as well!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with these lip masks... I have several on reserve and I love how hydrating they are. They are a fabulous option if you wear a lot of matte lip products and need to recondition your lips. They are also amazing because they allow you to have no mess and are also easy got travel. The best part is the are just $3... perfect option for the gal on a budget too." in 12 reviews
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
I really enjoyed this mask and am on the waiting list to purchase a couple more. I generally like sheet masks, but I have found that they have to be used frequently for continued improvement (more frequently than a traditional mask). After only one use, I did see a difference in my lips--which are constantly chapped and dry. My lips felt moisturized and soft for at least a day. That feeling didn't last, however, and I would like to get a couple more to use on a consistent basis to see how they do over time.
Mei M.
This lip mask made my lips so smooth and a little bigger! I usually have dry lips and after using this product they felt so much healthier. The pink packaging is also super cute. I also love how cheap it costs and bought a couple for gifts. Overall, I definitely saw the results, would repurchase, and recommend to a friend!
Kristine P.
LAFAYETTE, IN
I love this mask.  My lips have been super dry this past winter and it took all of the peeling, dryness away.  I took a bubble bath last night and had the lip mask on for 15-20 minutes.  The mask stayed moist throughout the entire time and this morning my lips feel great.  $3 at Sephora-totally worth it in my book.  I'll be buying these again for sure!
Melissa T.
These lip masks make my lips feel super luxurious, but the feeling definitely doesn't last all day which is why I'm giving the product only four stars. That all being said, I love how affordable these lip masks are and there's a lot of extra serum in each package that you can work into your skin and enjoy a little at home relaxation!
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I love Sephora masks. They're so good for the price that you pay for them it's a steal.

I had never done anything or any sort of mask before using this product and the directions were easy to use and made it clear how to get the most from the product.

I had good results using this.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these at first they slide off but you have to lay down and just get some me time it tingles a little and leaves your lips smooth and silky and of course a little bit plumper love it the scent is awesome SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like this mask, it definitely made an impact, it was a little hard to unfold and keep on, but now I put it on before going to bed, while on the laptop or reading, it makes it stay on. The product is great so I would repurchase! Giving 3-5 because it's a little hard to keep on unless you're laying.
Jennifer N.
Mountain View, CA
I absolutely hated this product. Only wore it for about a minute before taking off because it made my lips feel like they were burning. For reference I use the Sephora collection rose mask products religiously and have never had a problem with those.
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
When using these do they burn or tingle your lips? Do they plump or moisturize?
Maellie K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Do these work as well as people say they do?
Jennifer T.
Do these leave any taste or residue on your lips?
Sophie A.
Wagga Wagga
Kelly S.
Taunton
How great is this product? I have dry lips would this help it?