BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of soothing, leave-on lip masks to replenish, nourish, and moisturize lips in as little as 15 minutes.

What it does:
Infused with power natural ingredients, these sheet masks work to provide younger looking lips in as little as 15 minutes. Each type addresses a different skin need.

Rose Lip Mask: Moisturizes and softens for more kissable lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the transparent protective films from each side of the mask.
-Position the mask on the lips, as shown on the diagram.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Remove the mask and gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Rose Extract: Moisturizes and softens.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
  • "I have extremely dry, cracking, peeling lips and I have literally tried so many different products. Today I got my order in and I tried this lip mask and it does really smooth my lips and hydrates them! I am definitely going to be purchasing some more tonight and try the Shea butter one as well!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with these lip masks... I have several on reserve and I love how hydrating they are. They are a fabulous option if you wear a lot of matte lip products and need to recondition your lips. They are also amazing because they allow you to have no mess and are also easy got travel. The best part is the are just $3... perfect option for the gal on a budget too." in 12 reviews
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
I love taking care of my skin, and your lips are part of it too! This mask is a nice hydrating, refreshing mask. They usually run $4-8 which may be a little pricey but the quality is great. Plus you are racking in Sephora rewards.
Jianna T.
This lip mask moisturizer my lips. Although my lips are always moisturized. This product just added a little boost, I felt that it made my lips look more full for the rest of the day.
Lloraley A.
Santa Ana, CA
I did not like this lip mask mainly because it was a sheet mask. I incorporate a lot of sheet masks into my skin care routine but I did not like it on my lips. I believe that the rubber masks that are available for lips would be much better. The mask's serum  also had a lot of fragrance.
Norma G.
Parrish, FL
I really enjoyed this lip mask. I have dry lips and they felt so moisturized after using this. They are only like $3 which is great. It makes for a good stocking stuffer or gift basket item for that price.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I bought this because it seems very cool to use. I'm not sure if I'd recommend buying it again. It was hard to apply and line up to my lips. Some of the mask kind of went into my mouth in order for it to actually cover my lips. It really was uncomfortable while wearing. It felt very nice against my lips and gave a nice tingly sensation, but the ingredients made the surrounding skin around my lips kind of burn. My lips don't really feel more moisturized than they normally are. Granted, I don't have dry lips, but still. My lips still feel tingly after but I don't think it did much overall.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I got this for the heck of it because of the price. I fully expected to hate it, but it was surprisingly a great product! It stayed on really well and definitely helped to keep my lips even and moisturized and really helps for an awesome lip application. I would definitely buy again and again! After a rough morning with the baby, some smeared eye makeup......when he went down it was time for some mommy time! Put the lip mask on, some tv and was able to relax for a few minutes!
Kara S.
Selden, NY
Overall I am not really impressed with this product. It has a nice cooling sensation when you put it on, and definitely seemed to moisturize my lips immediately after taking it off... but a couple hours later they were back to the way they were. I didn't think it was any better than any hydrating lip balms that need re application. And considering this is one time use I didn't think it was worth it
Amy R.
Belle Chasse, LA
I would give 10 stars if I could. I've used this product multiple times and have to say I was extremely impressed. The cool feeling when applying too lips and laying down and relaxing for 10-20 minutes with the soft sent of roses was really nice. I've used this during the winter when my lips are extremely dry. It left them feeling renewed, so soft and plumped. The taste is nice as well so nice in fact that I turned around the next day and bought 10 more to keep them on hand!
Queen Esther S.
Sephora is definitely stepping their collection game up! I've used these over the last two months and can't get enough of them. They are only $3 and you apply them and leave them on for 15 minutes. I would use this after a lip scrub to add extra hydration back into the lips. They have this as a Shea butter lip mask as well. If you go to Sephora and don't see them they may have it in the back.
Michelle C.
This product is amazing i really loved how it makes my lips nice and smooth it really help to hydrate my lips it was easy to apply too for a first timer i would certainly recommend to friends and family
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
When using these do they burn or tingle your lips? Do they plump or moisturize?
Maellie K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Do these work as well as people say they do?
Jennifer T.
Do these leave any taste or residue on your lips?
Sophie A.
Wagga Wagga
Kelly S.
Taunton
How great is this product? I have dry lips would this help it?