BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of soothing, leave-on lip masks to replenish, nourish, and moisturize lips in as little as 15 minutes.

What it does:
Infused with power natural ingredients, these sheet masks work to provide younger looking lips in as little as 15 minutes. Each type addresses a different skin need.

Rose Lip Mask: Moisturizes and softens for more kissable lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the transparent protective films from each side of the mask.
-Position the mask on the lips, as shown on the diagram.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Remove the mask and gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Rose Extract: Moisturizes and softens.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
  • "I have extremely dry, cracking, peeling lips and I have literally tried so many different products. Today I got my order in and I tried this lip mask and it does really smooth my lips and hydrates them! I am definitely going to be purchasing some more tonight and try the Shea butter one as well!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with these lip masks... I have several on reserve and I love how hydrating they are. They are a fabulous option if you wear a lot of matte lip products and need to recondition your lips. They are also amazing because they allow you to have no mess and are also easy got travel. The best part is the are just $3... perfect option for the gal on a budget too." in 12 reviews
Jenna C.
Oneonta, NY
The mask left my lips feeling really soft and smooth and I loved the smell of it. The packaging is really pretty and attracts you to buy it. I've never done a lip mask before so I didn't really know what to expect, but I will definitely do more in the future now!
Brittni M.
Youngsville, LA
I was so skeptical about those masks for lips but I say this Sephora brand Rose was lovely! So easy to use and your lips feel just as special as the rest of your face when it comes to facial day! I have been raving to all of my friends about it !
Lia D.
Jacksonville, FL
I loved this lip mask! It was more hydrating than I was expecting and it left my lips super soft and moisturized. I also like that theres a hole in the middle for you to still be able to talk and such. I will keep purchasing these!
Jolene S.
Gibraltar, MI
These masks are my every night essential for my nightly night time routine! Everyone must try and you will fall in love! They make your skin look amazing, glowy, soft, even out skin tone, helps with under eye circles! They are heaven for all skin types!
Angelique A.
When I am at sephora I have to grab a hand full of these lip mask. Aside form the whole shopping experience, i make sure to get these lip masks. The mask are simple to use and reasonably priced. This is definitely a treat your self purchase. Sephora is one of my favorite stores.
Bree F.
Anything rose scented or rose flavored I am absolutely in love with. This collection from Sephora is very reliable and very comparable to any other facial mask sheets.
This keeps my lips very moisturized and very cleansed and very clean and very full and plump looking. This is just a moisturizing and softening look.
After using any kind of product or mask I always feel very supple and very replenished and very rejuvenated. This is just a little lip mask and dissent is a rose very light sent and it is one mask per package. I purchased mine online or in stores. I have seen facial masks and sheets but I have never seen anything for lips. This is one of my absolute favorite things to use when my lips are a little trapped in a little bit of rejuvenation. I would most definitely recommend this to any and everybody with sensitive skin or regular skin! I would suggest these sheets for lips to people with more dry skin. SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
I love how this mask smells. It has a strong rose floral scent that isn't overpowering. I've purchased this mask many times, always with great results. It's easy to put on and leaves my lips feeling soft, plump, and moisturized.
Natacha R.
This mask want what I expected. The mask was difficult to shape once I peeled off the plastic. It continued to stick together. I didn’t see a difference in my lips. I don’t plan to purchase this specific lip mask again.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
It's a fun extra product. I don't see any results or differences except for a little hydration. It's fun to use before a special occasion or night out and my lips always feel soft afterwards. Would totally recommend.
nancy m.
it makes your lips soft for you to put on a liquid matte lipstick and it hydrates the lips it is really easy to use I would use it if your going to a wedding and your makeup will be gorgeous I would absolutely buy this product again.
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
When using these do they burn or tingle your lips? Do they plump or moisturize?
Maellie K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Do these work as well as people say they do?
Jennifer T.
Do these leave any taste or residue on your lips?
Kelly S.
Taunton
How great is this product? I have dry lips would this help it?
Sophie A.