BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of soothing, leave-on lip masks to replenish, nourish, and moisturize lips in as little as 15 minutes.

What it does:
Infused with power natural ingredients, these sheet masks work to provide younger looking lips in as little as 15 minutes. Each type addresses a different skin need.

Rose Lip Mask: Moisturizes and softens for more kissable lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the transparent protective films from each side of the mask.
-Position the mask on the lips, as shown on the diagram.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Remove the mask and gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Rose Extract: Moisturizes and softens.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
  • "I have extremely dry, cracking, peeling lips and I have literally tried so many different products. Today I got my order in and I tried this lip mask and it does really smooth my lips and hydrates them! I am definitely going to be purchasing some more tonight and try the Shea butter one as well!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with these lip masks... I have several on reserve and I love how hydrating they are. They are a fabulous option if you wear a lot of matte lip products and need to recondition your lips. They are also amazing because they allow you to have no mess and are also easy got travel. The best part is the are just $3... perfect option for the gal on a budget too." in 12 reviews
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
This is such an interesting fragrance for a lip mask. The rose scent was a little odd but it's nice. My lips and the skin surround my lips felt very juicy and plump after. I would definitely buy this again.
Jennifer M.
I'm a lip balm junkie! I hate when my lips feel dry. That being said I liked the actual mask itself. I think the size is perfect. After taking off my lips felt smooth and looked nice but they were extremely dry. I immediately had to apply my Smith's Lip Balm. I think it's a great concept. I'll definitely try it out again. For $3.00 I'd recommend.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I love Sephora brand masks and decided to give this one a shot because I love all things rose. It definitely made my lips soft and subtle for a while after using it. I don't think there are any long term effects if you use it. But it's fun and works for the time you use it! And it's only $3! Make sure to lay down when using it though, or it will fall off.
Marim S.
Yardley, PA
I got this a couple of days ago but tries today. I don’t have any positive feelings after applying this. I did not see any noticeable difference, my lips do not even feel so soft after that. This is not very expensive but still I will not buy it again.
Bailey B.
Terrell, TX
I have recently begun a 12 step Korean skincare routine and at the heart of the routine is the sheet mask. I love the Sephora brand masks. They have an amazing assortment that deals with any skincare concern you can imagine. I love tea tree, Rose, honey, and pearl, but honestly you can't go wrong with any of them!
Lanna O.
Oswego, IL
I love this product and for the price it's amazing, however to get ahold of this product is such a pain. SO many Sephoras don't sell it and it's very frustrating. If you find this product I do recommend it ! But I would suggest calling up before you go or ordering it online if you want it
Jennah L.
Addison, TX
I have a love and hate relationship with Sephora's check out lines. You know how they put ALL the cute little sized products there? I got this spur of the moment with the other goodies i Got. I loved this lip mask. It was so neat & a super great price. All of their masks DO NOT disapppoint.
Crystal A.
Brenham, TX
I love these lip mask so much. At first its difficult taking the film off but once they're on you can feel the tingle. After removing my lips felt so soft and more kissable. Very good price just wish they had it in stores at least where I'm at SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
Andrea T.
Price- on point

When first opening it, all I saw was a half of a lip. I didn’t realize it was folded in half. Got the covering off both sides and tried sticking it on my lips. Didn’t work so well. It clumped together. I had to move it all around my lips and finally have it on. It’s not neat and wrinkly in places. It feels like it’s going its job though and moisturizing.
Lonna R.
Depew, NY
I bought this because I simply love rose and was looking forward to it being right under my nose. I was actually really impressed with the immediate results. My lips were soft and smooth and appeared bigger as if they had absorbed all the moisture. Will buy again.
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
When using these do they burn or tingle your lips? Do they plump or moisturize?
Maellie K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Do these work as well as people say they do?
Jennifer T.
Do these leave any taste or residue on your lips?
Kelly S.
Taunton
How great is this product? I have dry lips would this help it?
Sophie A.