BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of soothing, leave-on lip masks to replenish, nourish, and moisturize lips in as little as 15 minutes.

What it does:
Infused with power natural ingredients, these sheet masks work to provide younger looking lips in as little as 15 minutes. Each type addresses a different skin need.

Rose Lip Mask: Moisturizes and softens for more kissable lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the transparent protective films from each side of the mask.
-Position the mask on the lips, as shown on the diagram.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Remove the mask and gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Rose Extract: Moisturizes and softens.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
  • "I have extremely dry, cracking, peeling lips and I have literally tried so many different products. Today I got my order in and I tried this lip mask and it does really smooth my lips and hydrates them! I am definitely going to be purchasing some more tonight and try the Shea butter one as well!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with these lip masks... I have several on reserve and I love how hydrating they are. They are a fabulous option if you wear a lot of matte lip products and need to recondition your lips. They are also amazing because they allow you to have no mess and are also easy got travel. The best part is the are just $3... perfect option for the gal on a budget too." in 12 reviews
Emily H.
Amazing. Hydrated my lips after one use. And i had just recently got over a horrible cold. And i was dehydrated.so my lips were dry and chapped.like a dave Chappelle skit. Place this on my lips,few min later. Hydrated lips.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did. It was a lot of fun. I don't know how much it actually did to my lips for the long run, but they did feel softer and smoother after using this. I wanted to leave it on all night, honestly. I'll probably repurchase it at some point, but I don't think it's something I'll be incorporating into my skincare routine. It's more of something fun I think I'd buy for a girls night.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
I absolutely love these lip mask, this in particular made my lips smell good & felt a bit softer. I usually do this as a night routine or if I’m wearing a matte lip for the whole day. (As prep of course). It’s quick affordable just wish it came in a variety pack. Fortunately it’s only $3 but it would be great to have a bunch from one purchase. Strongly recommend to anyone who wears lipstick allll day. Or even just facing the brutal winter weather.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is a really great lip mask and I love that it's so cheap. I usually hate any kind of sheet mask, but this one is the exception. It made my lips feel hydrated and plumped up, it smelled really nice, and I liked that you don't have to wash off the excess product when you're done, you can just rub the excess into your lips for lasting hydration. I would recommend giving this a try.
Imani H.
Since I had so much success with other Sephora masks products (face, hands, and feet) I thought I would give this one a try as well. I was slightly disappointed by this one though. It fit on my mouth fine and stayed put. However, after removing and rubbing in the remaining serum my mouth dried out shortly after. While the masks was on it felt hydrating and initially upon removal it did as well. After a few minutes my lips felt dry and in need of moisture. For only $3 it's a decent price but I would not repurchase this.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This is a really great product for the price point. I believe it retails around $3-$5, at Sephora obviously.

My first concern was how well it would stay on and I have to say I was pretty impressed. I didn't have to re-situate it a bunch of times.

I only had mildly dry lips and I saw a noticeable improvement. However those with severely dry lips may not be as impressed.

The main con for me is that it is a sheet mask. I have small lips and having it in this format makes me feel like I'm wasting product. Would love if they came out with something you apply by hand.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
This is the product I buy every time they have them in stock at any Sephora I am in (and they are getting trickier to find). Do they fix the problems of your lips forever, well no... nothing does. But, for me, this works better than anything (including lip balms, intense medicated lip products, exfoliating products-most just aggravated my skin). I LOVE this item.
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this but not for more than 3 stars. It feels great while its on and is easy to apply but the effects don't seem to last longer than a few minutes after applying the mask. My lips feel softer and moisturized and I follow up with vaseline lip therapy after, but the effects of the mask don't last to the next day. I typically do this before bed so i can let the mask effects and vaseline set overnight but the next day, its back to normal.
Kate D.
I know that this review will be going against popular opinion - HOWEVER, I actually love this product! For $3, you put this lip mask on and it feels great and it smells great and then you take off the mask and your lips look the most hydrated you have ever seen them! For the price point and results, I am all for this product. Biggest downside, I wish the hydration lasted longer, but it is literally $3 so well worth it in my opinion.
Magen K.
My lips have been dry all winter. I've tried all different kinds of goos to hydrate my lips but nothing has worked until I tried this lip mask. I'm curious as to how long this will last but I'm very happy with the results. It's also awesome that you don't have to wash it off after!
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
When using these do they burn or tingle your lips? Do they plump or moisturize?
Maellie K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Do these work as well as people say they do?
Jennifer T.
Do these leave any taste or residue on your lips?
Sophie A.
Wagga Wagga
Kelly S.
Taunton
How great is this product? I have dry lips would this help it?