BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of soothing, leave-on lip masks to replenish, nourish, and moisturize lips in as little as 15 minutes.

What it does:
Infused with power natural ingredients, these sheet masks work to provide younger looking lips in as little as 15 minutes. Each type addresses a different skin need.

Rose Lip Mask: Moisturizes and softens for more kissable lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the transparent protective films from each side of the mask.
-Position the mask on the lips, as shown on the diagram.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Remove the mask and gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Rose Extract: Moisturizes and softens.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
  • "I have extremely dry, cracking, peeling lips and I have literally tried so many different products. Today I got my order in and I tried this lip mask and it does really smooth my lips and hydrates them! I am definitely going to be purchasing some more tonight and try the Shea butter one as well!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with these lip masks... I have several on reserve and I love how hydrating they are. They are a fabulous option if you wear a lot of matte lip products and need to recondition your lips. They are also amazing because they allow you to have no mess and are also easy got travel. The best part is the are just $3... perfect option for the gal on a budget too." in 12 reviews
Gemma P.
First time trying these lip mask and they are perfect for dry lips! They hydrate and moisturise my lips so well! Leaving them feeling soft! These are so cheap and so affordable! SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
Simone B.
North Vancouver
WOW WOW WOW this lip mask is amazing. i use these at he end of the week because of how much i wear matte liquid lipsticks and it completely rejuvenates my lips. i recommend this to anyone and everyone!
JULIA B.
Marrakesh
I love to take care of my lips and for this I have tried this Sephora rose mask. It is very hydrating and makes my lips very smooth. The only issue that I think should be fix is how there is only one tissue but tones of excessed products. Recommended!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
I was waiting in line and noticed it was pretty cheap so I grabbed one. My lips were pretty dry and after initial use my lips were hydrated and soft. After a couple hours I found them to be dry again, I wish the results lasted longer for me
SHaheen M.
This is my favorite by now because I have dry lips and it has no moisture until I used sephora lip mask which is amazing my lip got really nourished it lasts long I would love to buy again from sephora I would say to try it out
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,239 reviews
I bought this on a whim at my local Sephora and bought one Rose one and one Shea Butter one. I've yet to try the Shea Butter but the Rose one is good. It comes with a lot of product on it, which is great because it allows your lips to get generously coated in it. It's actually really big too. A bit too big for my lips, but I'm glad it's too big rather than it being too small. The thing I can't stand about this though is that it tastes bad. I know you're not supposed to ingest it (obviously) but you can't help but get a tiny taste once in a while since it's on your lips for 15 minutes... Other than that, it does do a good job at moisturizing so I'll probably buy it again!
🎀 👑.
Bouira
I love the whole brand that is sephora it takes all good other inbox skin care make up and body care i've just love them these lips maskes are amazing , i did see a defernce in my lips (soft and hydrantant ) i love this mask
Athena R.
Ballymena , Ballymena
Hydrating and easy to use! I'd say it's more of a gimmicky product, but it has great packaging. It is easy to use but it's not really worth the effort. It was an ok product but I don't think I'd reach for it again.
April S.
Dartmouth, NS
Product was okay. It was really messy to take out of the packaging. Was not very moisturizing though so I don't think that I would buy it again. Not t worth the price imo.
Kasia Z.
This is an amazing, different product! I have chapped lips a lot and this is an amazing relief. They make your lips so soft and I found that the softness was noticeable for the rest of the day and even into the next day. The smell was amazing and the size of the mask fit my lips perfectly!
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
When using these do they burn or tingle your lips? Do they plump or moisturize?
Maellie K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Do these work as well as people say they do?
Jennifer T.
Do these leave any taste or residue on your lips?
Sophie A.
Wagga Wagga
Kelly S.
Taunton
How great is this product? I have dry lips would this help it?