BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of soothing, leave-on lip masks to replenish, nourish, and moisturize lips in as little as 15 minutes.

What it does:
Infused with power natural ingredients, these sheet masks work to provide younger looking lips in as little as 15 minutes. Each type addresses a different skin need.

Rose Lip Mask: Moisturizes and softens for more kissable lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the transparent protective films from each side of the mask.
-Position the mask on the lips, as shown on the diagram.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Remove the mask and gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Rose Extract: Moisturizes and softens.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
  • "I have extremely dry, cracking, peeling lips and I have literally tried so many different products. Today I got my order in and I tried this lip mask and it does really smooth my lips and hydrates them! I am definitely going to be purchasing some more tonight and try the Shea butter one as well!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with these lip masks... I have several on reserve and I love how hydrating they are. They are a fabulous option if you wear a lot of matte lip products and need to recondition your lips. They are also amazing because they allow you to have no mess and are also easy got travel. The best part is the are just $3... perfect option for the gal on a budget too." in 12 reviews
Lorena E.
This mask is perfect. This is my must have.This makes my lips so soft.I loveeeee it.It has a ice packaging, it is beautiful.And is a very good price for the things that she make.I recommend this to everyone.
Sam S.
Burlington, ON
THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR WINTER! oh my gosh my lips are so chapped and sting and everything in between during harsh winters, and nothing works! I love stocking up on these lip masks from sephora when it starts to get cold and the air becomes dry, it really does help to keep your lips moisturized. They're HUGE for small lips but its nothing you can't work around
Rochelle W.
Edmonton
I rarely find products I enjoy, the sephora lip mask is probably one of my favorite go to's. It leaves my lips feeling so soft and kissable. I highly recommened it, I also usually use it before I apply matte lipsticks because my lips tend to be dry and it really helps. Try it, you will be impressed.
Logann O.
Adkins, TX
Wow! Great product. I wish it had more than one for $3 however it was still a nice splurge. It felt a bit cold and weird at first then I barely noticed it was on. I would recommend trying it because it's a unique experience and how often do you put a mask on your lips?
Casey R.
I really enjoyed this lip mask. The scent was nice and it made my lips feel nice and smooth afterwards. It’s fair priced and met most of my expectations for it. I definitely would buy it again. I also laugh so hard at myself while wearing lip masks so it’s always a fun time.
asma C.
Annaba
The concept of a lip mask sounds weird; but you need to try for your self !!! These lip masks are amazing ; as it says in the packaging; it moisturize and soften the lips ; it's my 101 hack when I have dry lips on a day where I would like to wear lipstick; especially liquid mate lipsticks. SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
Paris I.
lacaster
I have used one of these masks and it is amazing❤ it met passes my expectations❤ I bought this at Sephora in France ❤ This product is only for one use only❤ I would definitely buy this product agin for sure ❤ I would recommend this to a lot of people ❤
Lenah I.
Egypt
its not the best lip mask but it plump up the lips a little bit , i was expecting that it will sooth the skin and make the lipsticks glide smoothly but there was no a great difference but it smells so good and the packaging is cheerful but i won't purchase it again there are many effective alternatives
Camélia H.
Île-Perrot
This is changing my lips game . You know in winter when you have dry lips you exfoliate you lips and put it and all the dryness is gone . I highly recommande it . I will definitely buy it again I always have one in my house
Gemma P.
First time trying these lip mask and they are perfect for dry lips! They hydrate and moisturise my lips so well! Leaving them feeling soft! These are so cheap and so affordable! SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
When using these do they burn or tingle your lips? Do they plump or moisturize?
Maellie K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Do these work as well as people say they do?
Jennifer T.
Do these leave any taste or residue on your lips?
Sophie A.
Wagga Wagga
Kelly S.
Taunton
How great is this product? I have dry lips would this help it?