BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of soothing, leave-on lip masks to replenish, nourish, and moisturize lips in as little as 15 minutes.

What it does:
Infused with power natural ingredients, these sheet masks work to provide younger looking lips in as little as 15 minutes. Each type addresses a different skin need.

Rose Lip Mask: Moisturizes and softens for more kissable lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the transparent protective films from each side of the mask.
-Position the mask on the lips, as shown on the diagram.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Remove the mask and gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Rose Extract: Moisturizes and softens.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
  • "I have extremely dry, cracking, peeling lips and I have literally tried so many different products. Today I got my order in and I tried this lip mask and it does really smooth my lips and hydrates them! I am definitely going to be purchasing some more tonight and try the Shea butter one as well!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with these lip masks... I have several on reserve and I love how hydrating they are. They are a fabulous option if you wear a lot of matte lip products and need to recondition your lips. They are also amazing because they allow you to have no mess and are also easy got travel. The best part is the are just $3... perfect option for the gal on a budget too." in 12 reviews
Cassi T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lip mask!! I had an allergic reaction to a lipstick and this was the only thing that brought my lips any kind of comfort. It’s so soothing and moisturizing. The packaging is cute and small, very convenient. And they’re cheap!
Maddy A.
London
Purchased at: Sephora
This collection of lip masks is amazing. There is a scent for everyone! The rose scent is good for people who do not like an overpowering smell but like a soft refreshing floral scent. Leaves the lips hydrated and plumped!
Maria A.
Toronto , ON
Hydrating on this lips. Reasonable price. Good value product. From Sephora but is not very expensive. I have since used the mask three times. Since the first time I bought it. And will
Continue to buy it.
Kirsten L.
Burnaby, BC
I have sensitive lips that are normally dry and after using his mask my lips felt so soft and so moisturized. I didn’t react to the formula at all and it’s of great quality. I recommend this mask to people who don’t have extremely sensitive lips and skin to prevent any reactions but it worked well for me.
Avesta T.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening is a really good product for the winter time. I feel like My lips get a bit plumped by this lip mask and i enjoy that very much. It is a one use only so that’s a shame. I leave it in My refrigerator for a couple of minutes before I use it and that gives my lips a cooling effect.
Farida I.
Egypt
What it is:

What it does:

Rose Lip Mask: Moisturizes and softens for more kissable lips.
Shea Lip Mask: Protects and soothes to support lips that have been chapped or over dried.
Chantal M.
This actually such a good mask my lips where dry and stinging they were so chapped i used this mask and it soothed my lips in one shot i literally love these and they are cheap i think they are about 4 dollars money well spent
Christine P.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
I have such lousy lips that would make scrubbing them with a lip scrub just vanish. So a mask that sits calm and does the job would be perfect for this. This Rose infused serum is a slimy film Lip Mask by Sephora that comes in a small sachet and is one of the most affordable things at the store to hydrate and moisturise lips and supposedly make them effectively supple within a 20 minute episode of the Big Bang Theory (bad idea as you cannot move your lips during this process, so it would be wise to maybe sit through this on a more serious show). However I had to keep my head tilted back as it kept sliding off.

It only has a very mild hint of a rosé scent which is very sensible as laid under the nose so is not too uncomfortable unless you are not into floral aromas. However I cannot vouch for the taste (slipped through my lips) so don’t even think about it. It felt slightly itchy in a few minutes giving me the urge to rinse off but sat through the 20 mins.

Results: temporary plump softness on bottom lip, my upper lip remains to be a lost cause!

Given its price I say it isn’t too bad to give a try.

Any recommendations on a good lip plumper?
Jade B.
st-charles borromée
Very nourishing and hydrating lip mask💦👌🏻 This made my lips softer. Good value, not pricey! My lips were so chapped when i decided to use this and i was shocked to see how amazingly it worked i would totaly recommend it.
Lorena E.
This mask is perfect. This is my must have.This makes my lips so soft.I loveeeee it.It has a ice packaging, it is beautiful.And is a very good price for the things that she make.I recommend this to everyone.
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
When using these do they burn or tingle your lips? Do they plump or moisturize?
Maellie K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Do these work as well as people say they do?
Jennifer T.
Do these leave any taste or residue on your lips?
Kelly S.
Taunton
How great is this product? I have dry lips would this help it?
Sophie A.